Adoptables- foaling is out- Adults are in!! (roguesoul)

Hi, so in honor of my birthday coming up on the 16th, I decided to do this fun little adoptable/drawing exercise type thing. Here is the rub:

There are sixteen fluffies listed below, eight mares on top, eight stallions on the bottom. In the comments I’m inviting anyone to choose one mare and one stallion to breed together- afterward I’ll draw up an image of their foals for you and you can do- whatever you’d like with them. I’ll have this open for a week, and afterwards the adults will be up for adoption too.

If this is a success, I’ll probably do it again, but we’ll wait and see:

EDIT as Jan 13 2023

So, wow- first off I want to say I’m blown away by the support from you guys- you’ve really made my upcoming birthday special and I’m so excited for you guys to see your foals. This has been so much fun and I hope what I send out inspires you guys as much as your ideas have inspired me!

With that in mind I had a quick update I wanted to send out before the sixteenth.

First off I lived in CDT time, so at midnight on the sixteenth as of my time I will be closing foaling and opening the adults for adoption. It’ll be first come first serve, if I heart your comment the adult is yours and I’ll update when the adoption is closed.

With that in mind, one adult is not up for adoption, and that is Bernard. Bernard, unlike the other fifteen fluffies, is actually an OC from an old story I wrote on the booru. It was lost after the website shut down, and I’ve been putting off re-writing it. However after the last few days of drawing and planning I’ve decided to rewrite it, and because of that Bernard is not up for adoption. I’m sorry to anyone who really wanted him and I’ll release another adult to take his place in the roster.

Lastly, I really wanted to send out all the foals at once, but due to the amount of drawings I’m doing- along with my own work schedule- they are not going to be completely done until next week. My plan right now is that right after the adults are up for adoption I’m going to release four foal drawings per day until I’m finished. It’ll start with the first four who asked for drawings and I’ll work my way down. Like I said, I’ll hopefully be done by next week- and if I suddenly get the inspiration to get them all at once, they’ll be released early.

And to everyone who asked for foals, everyone who put in words of encouragement- thank you so, so much. I will definitely be doing this again someday- it’s been so much fun!
Here is the replacement adult for Bernard- he is not open for foaling, but will be adoptable on the sixteenth with the others.

inky

As of Jan/16th

Goldie: ADOPTED
Aqua: ADOPTED
Aurora: ADOPTED
Chloe: ADOPTED
Shelley: Adoptable
Diva: ADOPTED
Dust Bunny: ADOPTED
Madison: Adoptable
Seabreeze: Adoptable
Leprechaun: Adoptable
Snow Miser: Adoptable
Jasper: Adoptable
Bernard: CLOSED
Jolly: Adoptable
Quinncy: Adoptable
Marcus: ADOPTED
Inky: ADOPTED

23 Likes

Aurora and Seabreeze, please

2 Likes

Congraturlations, a birthday is you !
Ahem anyway.
Hope your day wont suck.

And why not Diva and Snowmixer ?
See what happens.

3 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy it very much.

This is a really cool idea, holy shit lol.

With that being said, I’d like to see Marcus and Aqua’s foal

1 Like

Happy birthday!

Let’s try Aurora and Marcus please :smiling_face:

Chloe and Leprechaun for me, I like their pretty manes!

Happy early birthday.

Jelly & Aqua por favor

Marcus gettin all the special huggies. Lol. I’d love to see what he and Chloe turn out.

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

This seems fun
Jasper and Chloe please.

Looks fun. Goldie and Bernard please.

1 Like

Happy early birthday!
I’d like to see what Aurora and Jasper have.

Happy early day of birth

I’d love to see the outcome of Goldie and Snow Miser(Mixer?)

Chloe+Bernard thank.

Really nice fluffy.

I’d love to see Dust Bunny and Quincy! I really like Dust Bunny’s fluff pattern. Hopefully I’ll be quick when she goes up for adoption.

Super fun idea! With that said could you do Aurora and Jasper please? Happy birthday!!!

Another straggler returns to the fold\herd\fluff pile.

1 Like

happy early birthday i kinda want to see what would come from jasper and shelly

Happy Birthday! I’d love to see what kind of foal Chloe and Snow Miser would produce.

I’m gonna roll the dice on Quincy x Chloe.

This is a brilliant experience, but probably a labor-intensive one for you. Take your time, don’t burn yourself out, and enjoy your upcoming birthday :tada: Thanks for doing something cool with us to celebrate, this is real community shit.

1 Like

Happy soon-birthday! As for a breeding pair… I’m gonna pick two of the fluffs that haven’t received hugs yet: Madison and Jolly.