All I want for christmas is... (by Booperino)

“But if world hunger is not solved that’s on you Snake, just saying D:<”

36 Likes

love these dumbasses

6 Likes

We just need to find a way to convert hugs into a nutritional food source…that would solve everything.

5 Likes

“I’ve created a pill that solves world hunger.”

“And what do you say to the 100% mortality rate of this drug?”

“Well they’re no longer hungry are they?”

9 Likes

drops a massive fucking teddy bear with a mario cap
There !

2 Likes

i mean, bread also got a 100% mortality rate when you think about it, everyone who ate bread on the history of mankind (eventually) died D:

3 Likes

Why do I feel like Trinity would want something silly as a stuffy friend? Like a hedgehog or something (a real style one, not a Sonic one).

3 Likes

lol spiky fwen
or a red beanbag pillow that looks suspiciouslly like a jellen (jewwyfwen)

3 Likes

I feel like the purity of her love and imagination would bring it to life in situations where she would need protecting? That or she develops a split personality that does all he dirty/jellen related work…

2 Likes

more like fortune would save her when she aint looking and she would think the jellen did it lol

1 Like

Fortune starts bringing a jellen suit to disguise herself like she is some kind of deranged superhero to protect Trinity when she can’t do it without her noticing. Lol

1 Like

I was worried that I would have Mariah Carey stuck in my head due to the title

2 Likes

Facehugger plushie.

4 Likes

you dont say :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Oh my god… I just ate bread.

Welp, guess I’m a goner.

Nobody touch my stuff when I’m gone!

It’s booby-trapped!

3 Likes

hehe you said booby :glee:

3 Likes

Santa’s sleigh, pulled by fluffies

2 Likes

Awww hope to see her huggie that stuffy fewnd she wanted.

1 Like

This reminds me of a stunt I pulled when I was three or four… I got taken to the mall Santa, and apparently I looked really peeved the whole time we were in line, but Mom thought I was just sick of waiting… but when I got up there I accused Santa of hating poor kids and was ready to rip the poor guy a new one. We’d recently been participating in a toy drive, and my little brain connected ‘poor kids don’t always get toys’ with ‘Santa isn’t giving them any’ and was ready to throw down.

2 Likes