Always Room For Another Friend (OtherOtherCoraline)

I’d say I’m sorry, but then I’d be a liar on top of being a degenerate :wink:

179 Likes

That almost made me become a tea kettle-

16 Likes

look, if you’re going to jar her, at least preserve her. that’s just going to fill with shit until she dies. and it would look much better if you let her mature enough her mane finished coming in.

27 Likes

Because you whistled?

5 Likes

I know where this is going! :rofl:
For anyone who doesn’t get it, try googling Pony Jar Project.

27 Likes

I know one could just change jars but I really love the idea that when she grows older and bigger the jar will restrict her growth and become a unholy constraint warping her innermost parts and herself into an barely recognizable piece of meat, fur and pain! The agony has to be delicious!

12 Likes

Your lucky I went incognito…I don’t really know what I exported though

4 Likes

Nooooo don’t google that.
Unless you need to go on a diet.

5 Likes

oh god, not the jar…

8 Likes

A fluffy in a cum jar. I’d be mad it weren’t for the fact that this is making fun of the degeneracy of the MLP fandom. The original reason fluffies were created was to make fun of MLP and the MLP fandom.

9 Likes

I watched a YouTuber called Whang! do a video on it. I didn’t eat dinner that night.

6 Likes

Sublime, at first I didn’t get it!

4 Likes

I’m kinda surprised I haven’t seen someone else do it with fluffies (I mean, sexual abuse is just a subgenre of abuse for fluffies, but I’ve never seen the Pony Jar Project specifically)

I should probably go find some brain bleach.

7 Likes

Frankly, I’m surprised bronies don’t pop up more often in fluffy comics.

8 Likes

I’ve seen one with Fluffydash before.

3 Likes

Be funner if all of the jars got the mane 6 fluffys

4 Likes

cum.

4 Likes

Wait…if the other items in the jar are MLP toys, why the hell would they place a fluffy in one and not just buy a Pinkie Pie figure? The logic is null here and your jizz jar joke is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

That’s like saying you collect MCU memorabilia, and you’ve got a nice complete collection, but then you come across a mint copy of Iron Man signed by Robert Downey Junior, but you won’t keep it because the rest of your collection doesn’t have autographs, so it doesn’t “match” the rest of your collection.

The one-off is gonna be the crown in your jewel, yo. It’ll be what you want to showcase the most! Not toss away because it’s not a matching set.

Agree with the jizz jar joke dead on arrival though. Shooting for the lowest common denominator with this comic.

3 Likes

That…comparison really doesn’t work, i don’t think. Fluffypie doesn’t equal say, some sort of con-exclusive Pinkypie figure, going by your analogy.

1 Like