Amputee Foal (fluffybooru id: 27027, 27058, and 28073) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

27027 - amputee artist wolfram_sparks feral foal mummah original_art sad sadbox

27058 - amputee artist-wolfram_sparks babbeh feral feral_fluffies foal good_mummah hugbox no_legs original_art sad sadbox safe

28073 - amputee artist wolfram_sparks foal original_art sad sadbox safe

159 Likes

Some files appear to be missing.

12 Likes

How do you know?

2 Likes

This is some great sadbox. I feel terrible!

8 Likes

I’m mostly guessing. For all I know, I’m wrong.

There is a lack of context on the last panel/image.

9 Likes

Dis adorbs. Ma heart meltin

5 Likes

I was expecting you to say, “because nothing horrible was shown to have been happening” like the little one getting eating or such.

13 Likes

It’s a Wolfram comic, these things rarely end so easily

10 Likes

your imagination is supposed to finish the story

3 Likes

Still factually true

3 Likes

I’ve heard of those. That’s what other people have. Still, given what I’ve seen of Wolfram, you’ll understand I’m suspicious about things ending so… not horribly?

edit: “babbeh dwink miwkies, gwo… g… babbeh g-g-g-wow up… sniff” make me doubly so. Its like mama doesn’t think things will go well. I don’t think that sadness is just from “baby growing up so quickly.”

6 Likes

No i think the sadness is her knowing her baby isnt going to be able to grow up like other fluffies due to the lack of legs

7 Likes

Since there doesn’t seem to be any context like a backstory or something: is this a runaway mummah with a pillowed foal? Or are there any other explanations for this situation they’re in?

3 Likes

Love this.

(She sure got lucky with those berries, huh? Could’ve been certain death!)

2 Likes

The broken lyrics are the icing on the cake for this pic. The mother knows that her babbeh isn’t going to grow big and strong, but she still wants to confort her offspring.

6 Likes

I vaguely recall 2-3 more panels in this, but there wasn’t any additional context, just a few more slices of life.

I had previously assumed the foal had been abandoned and then adopted, but just realized I was miss-reading the last panel so that’s wrong.

2 Likes

It looks like someone cut off its limbs and wings because of the bald stumps. But since they live in the woods I assume they were born that way. So I would think they would have fluff covered stumps to indicate they were born without the limbs

1 Like

Shit I didn’t realised the last part of the story was same story and thought it was another drawing Wolfram sparks did back in the day out of boredium.

1 Like

One thing I always loved about wolfram’s fluffies is usually he seems to have fluffy parents who love their foals so much. Like the one who gave up everything for her one baby. Its refreshing here too.

Edit:wow I wrote this kinda funny. I think the point I was making was how I found it refreshing that seemingly a good chunk of his fluffy work seems to have parents who are actually decent parents. I mean in almost any other one, a parent would mistreat/neglect that baby. Here the mom is actively caring for the baby and even trying to keep its spirits up by taking him/her outside to cheer her up….BASICALLY ITS GOD DAMN ADORBALY ENDEARING!

6 Likes

Didn’t know that! Well, I sort of want to see more even though its likely to end up poorly for the fluff.