An illustrated booru post (by makeaccount)

I’m not sure if it’s a parody, a commentary of people taking fluffy fandom way too seriously or just a abuse story hidden as moral preaching. It might even be lampooning of an actual person writing these words.

I cannot be sure, and that makes it GOLDEN.

The art is superb as well.

Fluffies delenda est indeed, Chad.

21 Likes

Oh no! Anyway…

9 Likes

You seem to have tackled a lot here in one go. Firstly, I love it, as with anything you make. This is a buwwito rant rehash, so the text in itself is about sympathising with fluffies. The text is heartfelt, and the fluffies are portrayed very expressively. It’s played seriously, with the fluffies being sympathetic. But it also involves a good deal of sadness and pain.

It’s beautifully made. I guess the entire piece is an ironic take on the two camps of the fandom.

The hugboxer sees it as a moving piece that shows fluffies as deserving dignity. Meanwhile, the abuser is a braindead lunk who just enjoys the fluffies’ suffering, making this all just pearls before swine. The hugboxer appreciates this post as a precious pearl, but the abuser just sees it as more gratifying swill, when there’s more to it wasted on him.

Makeacco deserves a prize for this one.

15 Likes

Yes it was

4 Likes

I was informed that maybe this wasn’t a buwwito rant. It might not have been buwwito. If not, then where did that text come from?

3 Likes

It is good to be clear-minded.

4 Likes

They’re fictional characters, f-i-c-t-I-o-n-a-l characters…

Am I getting through to you?

10 Likes

Right.

3 Likes

Hmmmm… Hugboxers I understand, and abusers I can tolerate, to a degree… Not a neutralboxer, but more of a balanced… Pain and reward, action and reaction, make the punishment fit the crime… If the fluffy killed, return it in kind, not take out on its foals in a psychopathic frenzy, that’s just not fun… And more disturbing… Long story short… Lets keep things balanced for everyone’s sake.

6 Likes

But they’re all fluffy and kyute an am widdle babbehs fo huggies an’ wub

6 Likes

14 Likes

Yes! The worst part is that the ‘fluffy does something small and gets outrageous punishment’ could be a really good format. Making a fluffy walk on eggshells all the time, as it gets punished for things out of its control sound fun

14 Likes

Never

5 Likes

The rant was made in the buwwito image of a pillow mare seeing how the abuser is pillowing her foals on a box.

45 Likes

Following the post logic people “with a brain” might be neutralboxers, not hugboxers.
Abusers do horrible things, yes. But say they have “no brain” considering fluffies ARE toys is like crying over one on those cying dolls wich activated because it fell and you “hurted her”
They are fictional and even on their own universe are not animals but toys, and just like toys you can take care of them and have a friend for years or just play with it until you break it and go get another one.
This post made me laugh all the way down.

25 Likes

Does anyone here remember this video back in newgrounds?

I was reading this rant in my head with that voice, it made me giggle all the way through.

13 Likes

I agree with you, I use my cranium to store water for long traveling

9 Likes

Exactly! I find myself more drawn to the psychological abuse. It’s a lot more fun, especially with how stupid fluffies can be. It gets to a point where you’ve seen just about all the ways a fluffy can be tortured. the psychological angle opens a lot more avenues.

14 Likes

And don’t even talk about how many different results you can get with different fluffys. With there personality’s and all the ways they can react,you can do just about anything with the story

5 Likes

Oh, I thought “Buwwito rant” meant a rant inspired by Mwike’s Buwwito. I can understand how that series could set off a rant.

6 Likes