An illustrated booru post (by makeaccount)

329 Likes

…
Jesus Christ. thankfully, I at least have HALF a brain.

48 Likes

This wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t have the incredible amount of vitriolic ad hominem and the deep, deep irony of the original poster basically dehumanizing people they disagree with.

Good thing this is all fictional.

98 Likes

I am afraid I will never draw or write abuse as well as this person did. Also, the fact that “dummeh babbeh” is just a concept they accept and don’t think should be changed or that a fluffy with no legs is basically as good as dead, like… is that person trying to argue for or against fluffies…?
Naw, all joke aside, whoever wrote that really went all in. Everyone who wants to write emotional pain in fluffies should take note, thats the level I wanna see. Endless despair and confusing trauma.

64 Likes

Knowing the Booru the comments were probably full of anons screaming death threats.

50 Likes

I still don’t understand what these death threats were aimed at. it’s like screaming at the brick wall: pointless and tiring

27 Likes

I don’t know the Booru’s comments were mostly a mess of salt and screaming. SO yea a brick wall is a fitting comparison.

15 Likes

If these were actual animals of course I would never hurt them. I love all living creatures b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶s̶ from reptiles to mammals, fish, and bugs.

39 Likes

This is true

If you knock on my head it sounds like you hit a bucket, completely hollow

19 Likes

That’s why I usually prefer to read neutralbox. The stories with just abuse seem to have little storyline. They have one minor inconvenience and BAM! Every fluffy gets tortured beyond what’s reasonable.
I prefer the torture to be justified, or moronbox where the fluffy inadvertently causes its own misery.

31 Likes

I see this as a kind of double entendre: The creator wrote and drew a graphic, sadistic abuse story, going to extreme length to drive home both the cuteness and innocence of the fluffies with their needlessly imposed suffering. (For me, the most effective abuse / sadbox stories are the ones where the fluffies are Christlike in their innocence, not the ones where they are hellgremlins). Then they packaged it within a purported rant against abuse. They rose to the challenge of writing a truly original fluffy post, which is hard to do at this point.

Or I could be completely mistaken, and they genuinely despise abuse posts and those of us who enjoy them. Whatever, they get my upvote anyway.

24 Likes

embrace nihilism

The problem with abuse isn’t that it’s cruel, it’s that it’s uncreative and egotistical. To imagine yourself killing fluffies is a fickle pursuit and a denial of your own impending doom. Why do you run from the embrace of oblivion when you could welcome it like a lover? Do you not see that fluffies are a warped mirror of ourselves and that all the hate we have for them is entangled with hate we should have for all mankind including ourselves? You are weak and feeble and the civet and hyena would have come for you in but a short while if conditions were different

51 Likes

Who caaaares about the feelings of fictional cartoon horses

54 Likes

I mean who cares about feelings in general? Including our own. Life exists to suffer.

14 Likes

This is extremely well done, @makeaccount

12 Likes

Ahhh the Buwwito rant a classic.

8 Likes

Am I wrong, or did they ever actually “prove” that abusers don’t have fully functioning brains? I don’t think I saw it, hah. The post seems like a parody. This art is wonderful! Love it!

16 Likes

Is a parody of a old rant.

15 Likes

Ya, I understand. I meant the original rant itself seems like a parody!

8 Likes

Wrong

7 Likes