An illustrated booru post (by makeaccount)

Oh lord, I remember this comment. It makes me so happy to see this brought to life!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Lettuse @MostlyNeutralbox

The problem is “Justified Abuse” is a myth. Yes you can save abuse as a punishment, but tell me, what could a fluffy possibly do that would merit all the horrific things we do them? Is being a brat really grounds for throwing them into a spiked-lined sorrybox? Is amputation, sealing of body orifices, or vivisection really appropriate for soiling the carpet?

There’s no point in trying to “justify” the abuse because fluffies are incapable (mentally and physically) of doing anything that would merit such treatment. Might as well throw out the pretense and just have fun with the abuse. And if hellgremlins are involved, all you’re doing is essentially saying “yes fluffies are worthless and have no rights and are deserving of extreme torment and suffering, B U T I play favorites, so it’s only allowed with this particular group” as the only horrific things they are capable of doing are things to other fluffies.

Abuse is abuse. Hugbox is hugbox. There is no justifying it. That’s the point of fluffies. You do what you want. If an abuser needs to justify a pillowing than a hugboxer needs to justify why they are spending time/resources on taking care of a intellectually stunted toy that will probably get itself killed anyway.

/opinion

20 Likes

Kill all fluffies.

11 Likes

Tbh your right about it not being justified, but unjustified abuse is just amazing to me

They’ve done nothing wrong, and I’ll fill like shit if I torture it to death, but I also revel in the fact that it’s so useless. And plus, there not real, no ones gonna stop me

12 Likes

A small, but interesting fact, the reason why homo sapiens want to “squeeze” something when they find is small and cute, is because a primitive part of their brain tells it, “this thing is weak, kill it”, this is an instinctive response, despite them not truly thinking it

20 Likes

That comic have their own rant but in derpybooru.

3 Likes

Worth it? Yes.

Now let’s do it again

10 Likes

Yeah. I totally get where you’re coming from. I’m just being pedantic :laughing: I just find it funny that people who are generally against abuse normally are okay with “justified” abuse, when what justifies the abuse is so amazingly benign.

It’s like “I’m against waterboarding and other forms of torture, UNLESS the monetary damage exceeds $50, then that criminals has NO rights!”. Just silly to me. Then again, this entire fandom is silly, and that’s why I love it :hugs:

12 Likes

The only kind of “justified” abuse I like is the kind where the rules are so impossible to consistently follow that the fluffy is going to make a mistake, making the abuse inevitable but adding a sprinkling of psychological torment where they KNOW that they’re going to get abused once they’re found out.

12 Likes

True. If you see “Justified” abuse as really just another form of psychological abuse ending in physical abuse, that’s definitely a fun option. Fluffies are too stupid to realize when they are placed in unwinnable situations; so when it finally dawns on it is extremely satisfying

10 Likes

Pure and total self-contradicting satire. A delightful disparity.
Hugbox is just painfully bereft of depth and for weak-minded ‘people’ who are easily triggered.
Abuse for sake of shock value is infantile behavior from the serial-killer cesspool.
Psychological and physical harm to fluffies in the production of a meal, delicious.
Using simple actions of punishment that utilize a fluffy’s own stupidity, perfect.
Fluffy panic, possibly self-destruction, through misunderstanding, also perfect.
Fluffy-on-fluffy abuse is the gladiator games in the Colosseum, put on my toga and sit back and watch.

9 Likes

This is why I do my abuse as sadbox
 I need closure, a reason why they’re getting hurt

“Because fuk you” isn’t good enough, it’s lazy writing, childish and stupid

“Because life is cruel and often sux even if you are good” is way better story telling

“Because Mummah ran away to have babbehs”

“Because daddeh is a smarty who enfies babbehs.”

That’s so much more fun!!!

Don’t be a lazy, phone-it-in writer or artist
 Have some pride in your work

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Welp, kids are cruel

AND I AM VERY INTOUCH WITH MY INNER CHILD
2021-01-13-05-29-02

18 Likes

Fair enough

4 Likes

holy based

4 Likes

kids are cruel jack
I AM VERY INTOUCH WITH MY INNER CHILD

9 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks much Naru. Yeah that settles that question.

3 Likes

ok but wouldn’t it be funny to set the mom on fire and watch the babies try to hug the mom to make her feel better only catch fire themselves, plus technically ur not abusing the baby since they are the ones hurting themselves in the process.

10 Likes

Yeah, every scream is worth it.

8 Likes