An illustrated booru post (by makeaccount)

god damn this was amazing. I like how to draw fluffies btw they are cute af.

4 Likes

IM FUCKIN INVINCIBLE!

3 Likes

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

4 Likes

Holy fuck go outside

6 Likes

So worth it.

7 Likes

Me, a moronboxer

3 Likes

Latin eh?

“Abusus longa, vita brevis.”

Anyway, imagine getting so worked up about cartoon abuse of imaginary pseudo-animals.

Bet the anon who wrote this rant thinks game NPCs are people.

15 Likes

hehe fluffy go splurt

5 Likes

I loved this fucking animation back in the day XD

3 Likes

TL;DR
But thanks for the babbeh de-wiggin.

3 Likes

So I came back to this masterpiece once again and… why does that baby fluffy have full developed crotch tits??? I just saw and its sending me.

3 Likes

Honestly can’t say I’m too bothered with the abuse of a fictional creature regarded as a toy, on a puppy for example i would likely scold it if it poops on the wrong place. A creature capable of speech should have at least a basic degree of understanding. If it challenges it’s owner there will be punishment, ok it shat over the carpet, ill cut it’s tail, repeat offender goodbye limbs one by one, keeps doing alright ill put it out of it’s misery

4 Likes

reading this entire thread

I remain a Hugboxer.

4 Likes

This shit is so good it rivals McGonagall. How am I only finding out about this now, fucking hell

6 Likes

Yes. Like Magow-Magow makeaccount 1) knows how to draw 2) knows how to tell a story 3) keeps the art economical and energetic instead of over-rendering. Rare thing in this community.

3 Likes

@rollkragenpullover @Fluffus Personally I think Carpdime can do all of those three as well. Granted, he is not as detailed as McGonagall (which is Magow-magow’s real talent), but he has been pretty effective in storytelling and economy of art. And, I might add, Carp has told more than one story, whereas McGonagall never finished the main story he started.

4 Likes

Staying power isn’t the same as excellence. It’s a non factor.

Carpdime is a great illustrator, much like GWN is a great cartoonist and RQ is a great storyteller.

Neither of them seem able to draw particularly well, and that’s not a requirement for what they do.

6 Likes

Also, DETAILS are not McG’s real power. Lots and lots of fluffy artist hopefuls are more detailed without being nearly as good.

They use their details as a crutch because they can’t draw very well, and aren’t sure of what they’re trying to say.

McG’s art may seem detailed to you because it is very information dense. But that information density happens because McG includes the right things instead of all the things. Character design, line work, facial expresssion, perspective, body language, color, panel and page breakdowns, environment all work together, reinforcing the story.

6 Likes

Geoff Darrow is a successful artist whose trademark style is built on detail.

So is Brian Bolland.

4 Likes

What makes a good illustrator?

What I mean is, how can a hopeful artist become better. I suppose.

2 Likes