An illustrated booru post (by makeaccount)

First pic its from hard-boiled right?

4 Likes

Hells yeah.

4 Likes

Examining the evidence,it is clear that The guy who wrote this post (Anonymous31) have “wowstest poopie pwace huwties”

4 Likes

Knowing that the fluffies will suffer forever makes it all worth it.

3 Likes

I know this has been here for a time, but the main take away I had from this was actually more subtle than most of the images. If the message was sincere, the artist seems to view pillowed fluffies as worthless and their lives should just be ended, because apparently they already are. Even in the drawings and text, other fluffies view them as worthless pieces of shit. It’s as though they’re saying, ah, someone damaged you. Welp, oh well, you’re no good now.

For me, while I’m no hugboxer, I wouldn’t really class myself as an abuser. Perhaps that makes me neutral if I can appreciate the saccharine hugbox and the horrors of abuse. Perhaps I want to see the breadth of imagination. But what I don’t understand is the double standards in the piece. The abuser just randomly takes all the legs. That’s apparently bad. But then the only interactions the pillows have with other fluffies are negative, and there’s no finger wagging there. I think punishments for bad behaviour are important. I think protecting innocent fluffies is the right thing to do. The punishment should fit the crime. That’s my viewpoint if I’m writing. But people can write and imagine all sorts, and inspiration breeds true art.

Maybe my take is too superficial. Maybe this piece is meant to be satire or some subliminal suggestion that taking this route will lead to good psychological abuse. I guess I just don’t know.

7 Likes

Doesn’t seem too far off from how I label my headcanons. Remember that perceptive is different for everybody - some people are Chads, some people are Virgins, some people are hugboxers, some people are abusers. Telling who’s who is kinda harder than just a glance.

(Also dewegging? Come the sweet fuck man - I think we got the Chad and Virgin roles reversed; cause I can do better than that)

2 Likes

Consider this:

What exactly would the means to an end for the Chad have any reason? My response? Just have fun with the fluffies. Ripping a foal in half and dewegging them bear the same means: some abusers just love to have themselves some joy.

Although, it…can get much worse than that. Much worse, if nature takes it’s gambles…

3 Likes

haha ye.

2 Likes

Rserp8. It was a comment on Fluffybooru, among many others.

2 Likes

“Was it worth it?” …Yes.

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked(jk jk not reallyoffender)-places hand on chest in shock-I dont need a reason to abuse and torture my fluffys if I want to I’m gonna do it

1 Like

Honestly this art style is super cute! And yea, I’m kind of against abuse. Though I wouldn’t insult someone that does like it. There is a weird thing with humans called cute aggression, where they feel a desire to hurt something because it’s so cute. Usually they stays with those intrusive thoughts you’ve learned to ignore. Other people will create reasons to abuse, which is what brought us smarties and hell gremlins. People have their reasons, so long as they know the difference between fictional fluffies and actual animals. Sometimes I worry fluffy abusers do it because they want to abuse animals irl.

2 Likes

bruh we are just trying to vent man

lmaoooo

Chad got it right. And Makeaccount needs to keep doing stuff. A whole monster shitload more. Masterful artist, hilarious subject matter. IMO the best contributor in the fandom at least art-wise since Gr1m1.

Me, an omega Chad Neutral boxer.

1 Like

Note to self, look up buwwito’s artwork.

It was very worth it. It’s their fault that they didn’t use the litter box.

All i hear is hugboxer whine and very little “based chad” around here
Cringe

Yes it was.
I just love to see cute thing suffer.
Poop is just an excuse, if i’m bored i won’t even need 1