An illustrated booru post (by makeaccount)

Was it worth it?

thumb_tom-hanks-in-a-giant-meme-explosion-youtube-52270939

I’ll let you know once this boner goes away.

5 Likes

Apparently you don’t know creative ways to hurt anything and fluffys is a good way to explore and express this in a healthy way. Yes we are very aware of our own mortality and to each their own philosophy about fluffys but in reality most ppl are just trying to vent and what better way to do that then take it out on imaginary fluffy ponies

1 Like

Narrator with French accent:

“Five years later”

1 Like

“Alright, let me explain something to you, you little shit. Fluffies are a product of human genius and creativity, not of evolution or of whatever higher power you believe in. We created them, and as such, we are their gods. If you want to be a kind god to your fluffy, you have every right and any asshole who abuses your possession is clearly in the wrong. But if I choose to make my fluffy into a public onahole for degenerates because I think it’s funny? It’s my fluffy, and it is my will. If I want my fluffy to have a dozen “weggies” from foal mill rejects? Also my will. I am a capricious god over my fluffies.” -Bill Foalfucher.

4 Likes

Man, that’s a classic.

1 Like

Also, i’m kinda late to the party here, but man, reading the comments was pretty funny.

1 Like

Touch grass

It’s been one full year since this has been posted and it’s still making people seethe, absolute masterwork of trolling. Wish I coulda seen the response on the booru

3 Likes

FLUFFIES DELENDA EST

Yeah, its why they are a huggie pal

Dude you aren’t Cato the Elder and the fluffies aren’t salted, yet…

yeah? cite your sources

I honestly can’t tell if the op’s intentions were to troll or be absolutely serious…

1 Like

I mean it is an animated post, pretty sure nobody would do this in real life, so nobody have a half brain if they are abusers, or nobody has 200 iq if they are hugboxers and whoever posted needs to get over the fact that everybody has a right and they are the one who has a half functional brain if they are mad at abusers because they want to make a story about abuse.

1 Like

speak for yourself brah i’d wreck a fluffy

1 Like

In all honesty, I only like abuse when it’s deserved, aka smarties (not the neon green from ”The Path”, he’s cool), otherwise, I love to see these little things just be cute.

2 Likes

Virgin?

Excellent.
“Don’t deny it, I proved it!”
Right, you’ve scientifically proved I my skull is hollow because I find tiny cartoon babytalk sheep-horses suffering dire misfortunes funny on the internet.
Take it to Harvard, they’ll put you in a student magazine.
Brilliant work from the illustrator, by the way!

3 Likes

Mercifully, the community has the better sense now to hide the more controversial material than to have it fluff and center the second the site is opened up.

Alternate title: an insufferable cunt tries to make another insufferable cunt feet bad. They both get no bitches.

4 Likes