An original beginning. (by: artist-kun)

121 Likes

nah i think i wont

10 Likes

On one hand, I feel bad for fluffies, especially ferals.

On the other hand, entitlement like this really pisses me off.

14 Likes

there are artists who can draw fluffies as adorable and impossible to hurt. artist kun however, draws fluffies that i can only see as actual fucking monsters. these things should not exist and if i saw one in person i would fucking run.

18 Likes

dude she just asked you to give her the capet

9 Likes

exchange carpet for foals. teach her capitalism

13 Likes

perhaps

3 Likes

That Fluffy is clearly aware that the welcome mat is terrible and has correctly evaluated it to have no other purpose.

12 Likes

Really?
AK Fluffies have the opposite reaction in me. They’re so ugly and helpless that they’re adorable and give me a sense of outrage at seeing them in pain, same as @Carniviousduck.

9 Likes

At least its asking and didn’t just up and take it I would take it in the colors Could be better but they aren’t to bad as long as they follow set rules then I’d be fine with it. It’s just gonna need a bath first and some serious flea treatment

5 Likes

Are those ticks?

3 Likes

Look like little sticky bramble things

5 Likes

If you go with the whole programming thing they’re supposed to ask humans for things since they’re a sales tool more than just a critter. I’d half suspect you could make a story on TV having subliminal messages for Fluffies on what to ask for next.

Alternatively, it could simply realize it has nothing to offer and must rely on a human’s whims.

8 Likes

fluffy emerald lice, absolutely gorged with putrid fluffy blood

5 Likes

17 Likes

It’s the principle of the thing, Thk.

If the doormat is mine, I’m not going to give it away to any feral that asks, because I’m not a doormat. I don’t like people taking my stuff.

8 Likes

Ah, but what happens when you catch one stealing it? Or don’t catch them at all and merely find it gone?

By utilizing maximum punishment and killing or reducing the survival chances of those who are not demanding and are polite, you simply progressively make them all worse and better at causing you suffering. Social responsibility regarding Fluffies in Hug or Neutral municipalities requires a conscious choice on what traits you want to encourage to propagate, because they WILL propagate.

Suppose instead you provide the polite Mare a paper towel instead and call it magic. Suppose you shave and remove the tail of the thief so it can send the message. Suppose you create a trap that will behead the thief who could have been effective enough to claim victory, denying its genes to the community. Suppose that same trap severs the foot of a Mormon, and you win the lawsuit and subsequently create a precedent for deadly traps to be used to defend one’s own property.
All in all a much better future.

4 Likes

Unlike 99% of homeowners in fluffy stories, I would fucking fluffy-proof my garden.

Better to prevent the problem than to solve it, I say.

Something just occurred to me, though. In real life, there are Trap Neuter Release programs for feral cats, right?

I imagine the more pro-abuse parts of the world would just go with killing feral fluffies, but wouldn’t the more pro-hugbox parts of the world go with a TNR program?

And I figured that the more liberal parts of the world would lean towards hugbox, while the more conservative parts of the world would be apathetic towards fluffies at best. That’s what I went with in my stories.

5 Likes

TNRs require time and money plus volunteers. Plus I don’t think they can actually keep with birth rates. Realistically you’d have to do both approaches.

A possible third option would be putting a chemical birth control/sterilizer into kibble and making sure every feral can get to it. Best done when populations after low and have few options for food like winter.

4 Likes

I did come up with something like that in my stories, but they were treats instead of kibble, and they were an accidental creation, the goal was to create a temporary version of that. Essentially a fluffy birth control pill. The ones that were permanent dissolved the mare’s uteri, causing fatal hemorrhaging, so they were quickly recalled.

But now I have an idea for a story about an abuser getting his hands on a batch of the uterus-melting ones…

2 Likes