An Original Beginning. Tribute to Artist-Kun (By Trycer)

¡Hello everyone! This is my first post, and I want to start with a tribute to the Legendary @artist-kun concretely to their work An original beginning

103 Likes

Well thats one way to start off strong… this is very good imo :clap: :clap: look forward to any future stuff you do

2 Likes

Fucking scrounging moochers, can’t just go find some leaves or straw on their own, no they have to come to a person’s door and start begging for free shit.

I hope the mud-streaked and scratchy doormat was worth giving up your child, bitch.

4 Likes

Just noticed the small green spots on the yellow mare’s side. What are they? Parasites?

Briars most likely

2 Likes

I could be wrong but they look like these fucking abominations. Stepping on these is worse than legos these things are out for blood.

Summary

2 Likes

Ooh, fun!

Let the torture begin!

trade-tradedeal

7 Likes

(((((putyournameinthetitle)))))

It wasn’t a terrible strategy. Ask for the carpet, mention how good it would be for the baby. Which is likely true, but not the main point.
Obviously she would like it for free, but bargins her way down. If she looses a body part, her chances of surviving drop dramatically.
Same if she tries to steal it.
So, in the end trading the baby to a human…or dinosaur, who might take care of it, would be the only safe way to get the mat for the nest.

Of course, if he has neighbors, then she should have shopped around a bit first.

2 Likes

This seems like the origin story of the perfect fluffy who kills other fluffies.

1 Like

What why

I think the foal should have a good life, after all his mother literally traded him for a welcome mat.

1 Like

I Like This! Can You Do New Blanket By Artist-Kun?

I need the carpet for the nest, so the baby can stay warm and comfortable.

Okay, I’ll give you the carpet for the baby.

Okay deal.

Lol

2 Likes

Babbehs are replicable, can always make more. Carpet is once in a life time . This baby’s sacrifice will keep it’s future siblings warm.

5 Likes

Well she can always have more babbehs but now she can have that on a dirty welcome matt

1 Like

i like it how the argument started with needing the carpet for the baby, and it turned into the fluffy forgetting why it wanted the carpet and just wanting it, even giving up the baby for it.
dumb fluffy. ah i love it

4 Likes

I want the foal to live but he isn’t given a good life his is turned into a fluffy hunting machine. Used to lure fluffies to their doom under false security.

1 Like