And Pumpkin Hates you Too (ElGuzz)

Whelp here it is, i guess i should learn to draw scene faster or not color everything fully or something else since i had couple of ideas and story pop in my head while making this.

and yeah this was heavliy inspired by the Robot Chicken skit “Dolly gets it”

135 Likes

Bit abrupt dont ya think

14 Likes

C’est magnifique

7 Likes

Fuck you, if you wonder “am i going too far on this fluffy” remember that is a fluffy, theres no such thing as overkill when it comes to them

26 Likes

Bit rude dont ya think

16 Likes

Bite me :grimacing:

8 Likes

“Respect my authority!” Vibes

8 Likes

This message will be understood loud and clear by the daughter xD

10 Likes

Trauma for the daughter.

9 Likes

Builds character I hear

8 Likes

Thinking maybe dad has some unresolved issues he should reeeeaaally see a therapist about

12 Likes

Got a better version of the art on the wall? The face on that “My First Fluffy” picture is adorable.

6 Likes

see now this is why you shouldn’t do these , its too good and now we need a (Years later fallow up) were she’s a killer and dose the same to her father ,since hes one of them ( I created you insane parents) so she’ll never be free of the trauma until she kills him the same way , also good shit

5 Likes

Seems the girl is on the verge of tears on the last panel.
A bad parent would punish the girl for crying herself to sleep by taking away all the fluffies.

5 Likes

I don’t like it because it kind of crosses that line from “man I hate fluffies, let me take these filthy, stupid creatures and punt them into the next yard” to “man, I sure wish I could commit atrocities against fellow human beings, but because laws I must settle for these childlike cute creature with disturbingly humanlike sex organs. Boy I sure hope this satisfies me and not just make me want to act out on these impulses with unspeakable acts against family/neighbors/the community at large!”.

10 Likes

Oof. It’ll take a bit of therapy to buff that trauma out.

2 Likes

Yikes! No parent of the year award for that man.

7 Likes

Run, girl! Grab the rest of those fluffies and get out before your dad’s psychotic episodes get you yandere’d!

5 Likes

There is a line?

5 Likes

I think there is one or two earlier in their gallery iirc

2 Likes