And Pumpkin Hates you Too (ElGuzz)

It was executed splendidly. Thank you for the piece.

7 Likes

Bet she didn’t give dad no more back talk after that. Same with the other Fluffies.

6 Likes

It’s not the fluffy I’m worried about. Screw the shitrat. How much are you going to have to pay in therapy for the kid?

5 Likes

I see this as a twist on parents that break their kid’s stuff due to misbehavior, which is a real thing shitty parents somehow think is adequate. But, ya know, the creature is considerent property despite being sapient!!!

7 Likes

oh she’s never gonna love her daddy ever again. this is trauma central. i love this.

4 Likes

If you raise a kid to think there are no consequences for anything they do, they will behave as if there are no consequences for anything they do.

6 Likes

i agree, but it feels like a drastic punishment for the small crime of being edgy, maybe grounding her and the fluffy would have been better then killing her pet?
the character is flawed and it makes an interesting story

6 Likes

I would have gone with grounding her and throwing the fluffy in the trash, personally. But yeah, the method of execution seems to be the issue.

2 Likes

But he has to make her an Abuser at one point or another.
I mean, he has already gone so far as to purchase a Hasbio™ Rainbow fun fence for her. What will the neighbours think, if anguished childlike screams did not resound soon after?

2 Likes

The idea that she grows up to be a killer and punished her Dad is a great idea

3 Likes

From 0 to 100 real quick

3 Likes

Welp, looks like someone is gonna be spending his golden years in the shittiest retirement home his daughter can find.

6 Likes

He’ll end up in a place with emotional support fluffies

Gigachad move

3 Likes

This urkes me a LOT because that guy is obviously a psychopath. He couldn’t hurt his daughter so he chose the childlike creature next to her. I get the fluffy is a top tier shitter but that was excessively violent

5 Likes

Yep, thought I recognized that!

2 Likes

Nah, if my dad killed my pets I’d just straight-up rip his head off as soon as I was strong enough.

3 Likes

@ChelG Congratulations on not growing up in an abusive home I guess…?

2 Likes

Character development

I see all the comments on how this is gonna effect the daughter and it always reminds me of the lyrics to MST3K

If you’re wondering how he eats and breathes
And other science facts,
Just repeat to yourself “It’s just a show”
I should really just relax

It’s fiction. And the overreaction is literally the joke.

11 Likes