Anyone wanna collab? (SpaceFluff)

I feel lame asking but anyone interested in an art collab? like, you sketch, i outline, you color, i shade. or something less complicated maybe it’s whatever. I just thought it’d be fun.

6 Likes

Can offer my simple parts if you are interested?

1 Like

@KovacsAmbrozia
Yeah sure! send me a sketch or outline!

I could offer the use of the fluffies I’ve drawn, so character use I guess? Any of the ones in my gallery can be used as long as credit is given

Most of my art is uncolored ( i hate coloring)
Feel free to raid my gallery if you like to color something.

1 Like

imma doin this one!

Always

1 Like

@Eded_ted
Send me a sketch!

Dang it. You’ve gotten a few already. But I’ll toss my hat in. I don’t sketch as much as I draw bases. But I’d be willing to outline/color your stuff.

1 Like

@father_dan_the_man
Sweet! i’ll sketch something in a bit!

1 Like

I was certain you’d go for Rambo, but good luck with Gluestick.
He doesn’t really have much of a color scheme.

1 Like

Okay! Just send it to me and I’ll work on it the moment I get the time.

I don’t wanna sound annoying but did you consider my earlier comment?

@MintFox199
It sounded like you may have wanted fanart rather than a collab? That was my take away.

No, what I meant was that you could use my characters in your collab if you wanted, I’ve never really done a collab before to be honest

@MintFox199
Oh I see, well generally the collaborators use their own characters. To collab on a picture you kinda take turns working on it, someone sketchs, another outlines, color, shade so on.
If youre interested you can send me a sketch!

1 Like

Ohhhh, thanks for the info, I think I’ll wait to collab until I’m a bit more skilled with my art, but I’m also excited to see the result of your collab, your art style is really cool

1 Like

@AMDk7
Lemme know if you get the pic, i kinda zoned out while sending it and now i don’t know if i did it right.

I’d like to collab on something long format at some point. A comic, a joint story, something.

most of my art is black & white (but they’re done in pencil)
you can color any of that or do lineart or whatever

also your art is fucking gorgeous im not kidding

im also 1000% for a longer form collab like a story or comic (im real bad at paneling tho i never formally learned composition sksbjsjsbdj)