Ara Ara by:Foxhoarder

92 Likes

For some odd reason, when I read this, I was thinking of the Shadow the Hedgehog meme of “Nice C*ck”

…

Oh! I just realized they were alicorns! That’s why they are a bit bigger than the “stallion”. I was about to add in something about shota but now I realize this is even kinkier than I initially imagined. I too am a fan of the monster girls.

26 Likes

Oh. Well, this might be both humiliating AND gratifying for our little hero.

16 Likes

See this is perfect neutralbox.

It could be a special case of hugbox, a certain kind of abuse, depending on the stallion’s reaction this might also be sadbox and I am pretty sure it qualifies as weirdbox.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

14 Likes

I do wonder it he thinks that they’re monsters because some fluffies fear alicorns
really cute either way

6 Likes

He does. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

That makes it a hundred times cuter in my book lol :laughing:

7 Likes

It does base spoof of the actual art of a shota with two hot women :grin:

Awesome and naughty @Foxhoarder :+1: that stallion if fucking lucky!

5 Likes

jurl jurl jurl

1 Like

Do you mean “Joshi Kōsei Rich Thots?”

a4RW9mA_460s

8 Likes

This is a Foxhoarder comic. It’s obvious what happens next. They rip his balls off.

4 Likes

There is another ver somewhere here buts its almost the same

2 Likes

more like “acedently” step on them

5 Likes

If it was two older stallions and a younger mare everyone would be freaking out right now.

Ha ha! Double standards.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be freaking out if that were the case. Nor in this case. I can see a picture on the Internet without freaking out.

My standard is whether it entertains me while being made with heart.

6 Likes

They’re not obviously older, they’re bigger because they’re alicorns.

3 Likes

Yeah, but it’s clearly supposed to invoke that imagery.

2 Likes

Nah. Unlikely. They are imaginary cartoons followed by a relatively small number of people.

4 Likes

True. I was kind of being flippant.

But generally speaking, there is a double standard when it comes to this kind of thing.

For the record: I understand the appeal of /ss/. Show of hands, men of FluffyCommunity: when you were kids, how many of you had a crush on an older girl, or an older woman, but you knew nothing was gonna happen?

That’s the appeal.

6 Likes

Fair, there is indeed a double standard. The internet asks where all the female pedos were when they were teenagers but wants to lynch male ones.

4 Likes