Asbestos' Fate -GooGooDa

Ending of [Asbestos]

Asbestos is apparently quite dangerous, and upon realising that HR has given you such a toxic substance, you research ways to make the stuff safer for you to handle. And as such, you follow the safety guidelines of only handling Asbestos with cold water, can’t let it get everywhere.

It’s mouth and stumps get pruney and it starts secreting water from it’s head orifices, you’re thankful you left it soaking, look at how much water it wastes. It’s kneading soon turns into frantic rubbing at the glass, soon his stumps become sore, then raw from all the rubbing against the sensitive skin.

After leaving Asbestos in the cup by itself it seems to excrete a thick slurry that cakes it’s underside, gross, thank goodness it’s all inside the cup. Now with proper care, Asbestos is sure to be much happier, look! It’s even talking now!!!

45 Likes

As it should be

6 Likes

Damn

1 Like

Wait, they amputated the legs off this miserable scum and then drew more little heart hooves on it?

6 Likes

You close the wound from amputation then use a heart shaped branding iron on top :heart:

11 Likes

Has he started demanding milk? Too bad for him the office only has creamer.

2 Likes

Cauterized with a heart brand. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love it. That seems more proper for Hasbio to model the pillows that way generally, with hearts on the stumps. Seems more like a toy.

I nominate this detail to become more widespread.

4 Likes

I would also like to suggest that enfie pals be given those heart-shaped tails like the ones groomers do for corgis

3 Likes

I love the slow death of chirpys

3 Likes

Yes wan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww it’s crying tears of joy. I hope the owner feeds it and gives the toy antibiotics to keep it alive. I want to see a pt 3 a month later where it’s still in there and its condition has worsened. Maybe even a pt 4 after it went wan die but he forcefeeds it so it can continue play time

2 Likes