Asbestos -GooGooDa

You get excited as HR sends in your new stress relief fluffy, they’re supposed to only be sending micro-adults now, but instead you get a big alicorn foal missing both legs, regular stress relief fluffies usually come with legs so this must be some regular Fluffy they mistook for a Micro, you name him Asbestos and he peeps happily, kneading the glass with his soft heart-branded stumps, hoping for milk.

49 Likes

So fat you don’t see his wings

4 Likes

Its an alicorn and the white colors might mske it valuable… I wouldve done the puppy therapy stress relief via feeding it milk n stuff and it could be used for valuable breeding in the future.

5 Likes

Super glue to the wall of your cubicle like a guard watching from a castle wall. Spray with water as needed to keep silent.

3 Likes

Breed that motherfucker. But keep the name.

3 Likes

A stress relief fluffy with a name like that gets me excited for the next part

2 Likes

Alicorns aren’t valuable in everyone’s headcanon.

7 Likes

It needs miwkies! “Mummah Big Girl Miwkies tm

make her get fatter and fatter in the glass till she cant tap anymore.
or move…
or breath…

Think of it as a long term project. :shrug:

2 Likes

I know…but still

2 Likes

I would be very excited because those scream louder than the micros

1 Like

ResponsiblebusinesspracticeBox

3 Likes

Add some preservation fluid and then vacuum seal the top. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like to headcannon Alicorns and Poopies as equally valuable due to good abuse mileage and filicide rates.

6 Likes

Plus this one may be defective, born without legs. You get a significant markdown for ‘damaged goods’

3 Likes

And their demeanors means they can be easily trained in things like bringing their own sorry stick for you to punish them or teach them to punish other fluffies for you.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the way you draw fluffies. They’re so adorable and I just want to squeeze them. I also love the heart stumps!!

1 Like

The more squeezable the better!

2 Likes

Alas, they can only be properly squeezed once.

2 Likes

This. I fully agree with this. Alicorns to me are no more special then any other shitrat. If anything, the fact they are Alicorns (or poopy babies, or sensitive babies) makes me hate them all the more due to this ‘better treatment’ that is so common.

3 Likes