At the very end. "WildeFaun"

34 Likes
2 Likes

Yuu met Fwuffy at a bewwy stwange time in Fwuffy’s libe.

(soundtrack is suddenly very loud The Pixies “where is my mind” as the buildings tumble. they hold hooves as the screen goes black and teh credits roll. )

2 Likes

Post-Apocalypse Fluff is my favorite

1 Like

Fluffies are like roaches. If anything could survive an end of the world scenario, it’d be them.

4 Likes

just imagining will smith punching a fluffy in that space ship from independence day and yelling “welcome to erf”

4 Likes

In the end it doesn’t even matter

4 Likes

Some people (fluffies) just want to watch the world burn.

3 Likes

Well shit now I need to do Linkin Park themed Fluffies

2 Likes

I think they’d be the opposite, personally. They’d die before the apocalypse even started. lol

Haha sorry dude XD

2 Likes

This sweet widdle face. So RöÜnD.

Screenshot_20231018_210305_Chrome

Can this little foal even comprehend what’s going on? Are they crying, mourning the only life and home they ever knew? Safe in the huggies and wuv of a parent but abandoned to an unknown future?

Or is that a glare, breaking the fourth wall, righteous anger at the hubris of humans who played god and created fluffies for them to suffer so much for no good reason? Is this fluffy angry at me for having thumbs and doing nothing to prevent this?

And the answer to all my questions is yes.

2 Likes

Oh lol! They are supposed to be crying, they’re scared of the giant saucers in the sky and all the flames and exploding. But your other take on their expression is pure gold

2 Likes

I blame the fluffies.

:tumbly:

Fluffies staring up at the sky “Nyu sky daddehs?”

Before being oblierated along with half of Ohio

2 Likes

I need to apologize, you had this amazingly thought out and funny point about the expression of the little fluffy I drew and here I come back with basically a “but actually” I feel bad. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to diminish your idea

2 Likes

“Dun overfink it.” - me, 3 minutes ago.

its all good. your art is good you clarfied about your perspective kon your creation. Art is subjective, to comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable, woody guthie.

but ultimately you are the god of that little alien destroyed world. and i just thinj that is neat.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This made me laugh so hard. I started to tear up. You are a beautiful and talented person

2 Likes

Why do i see dead pool coming out of nowhere and telling the baby " Hey that my gig you can’t break the 4th wall ! "

1 Like