Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #5

Do not feel discouraged if your score isn’t quite as high as some others! We’re only at the halfway point! Plenty of time to catch up! Thank you all so much for participating it means the world to me to see all the community interaction!

This post will not be updated past this point so if you are submitting for prompt #4 after this, it will not reflect on your score in this post. If anyone has any questions on their scores feel free to send me a chat about it!

Don’t forget to link your submissions to this post for them to be verified! If you don’t see your name below in reference to Prompt Three then please reach out!

Participants

AmbitiousLeather8309

Naughty_Fox_Spain

Pastry_Knight

Craftyskunk

Eded_ted

WildeFaun

FluffnPuff

Karn / P3

Rampage

Creeper

Le_Saturna

Chase70104

11 Likes

I did not expect my score to be so high. gonna have to get real creative for this one.

1 Like

Only reason it’s not over 18 is because on the cryptid prompt it was kind of a story of how Earl dealt with the cryptids and the fluffies were kind of a sidenote. Still a great read, just gotta be a stickler for the rules with so many good competitors!

5? Gorgeous! Let’s fucking goooo!

Oooh wow!!! Ok so xenomorph or more little grey space men, that is the question?

1 Like

my score is a lot higher than i thought! :joy:. considering i follow directions like a toddler on meth.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess having only submitted one thing means you know you got a 5 on that submission lol!

1 Like

Honestly i felt a little bit insecure about my submission. Getting the maxium points feels great specially after so long without participating in the community <3

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

It’s neat how many submissions we’ve seen for this prompt.