AWFP Adoptions 3 (ESF)

All fluffies have been adopted, and none are still available.

Following multiple requests, I’ve made a third one of these. Been a little while so I hope I haven’t forgotten any of the stuff I used to add to 'em.

RULES are as follows:

1. Once adopted, this fluffy character is yours to do with as you please. Abuse, hugbox, whatever. Post pics or writing, whatever. (To adopt, just say ya want 'em in the comments!)
  2. Just don’t steal these fluffies. Once somebody has “adopted” the character as their own it’s theirs to do with as they please. Only one person can adopt each fluffy in the picture.
    That’s all lol. Go wild.

Each of these fluffies were “rescued” from the same owner, placed in boxes in front of our shelter. Based on accounts from the fluffies themselves, we believe they were involved in an abuse situation and were dumped when their owner moved to a new city.

Fluffy #1 is a pregnant adult female. Her mane and tail appear to have been shaved or cut at some point, but have since grown back. Her name is “Luna”, but after adoption, sheltergoers are free to change names. Luna was found with two offspring, but both were dispatched due to late-stage malnourishment. Luna especially enjoys watching block-stacking shows on FluffTV. Please read our pillowfluff care guide for further information on how to properly care for this fluffy. [TAKEN by MintFox199]

Fluffy #2 is a designer fluff, adolescent pegasus male. Despite the loss of both wings, one leg and an eye, he appears to be in good spirits, and has been named “Lightning”. Lightning would be best placed in a forever home without Fluffalos or large-sized fluffy friends. [TAKEN by Biorb_Biorb]

Fluffy #3 is an “oreo” alicorn male foal. He has formed an attachment bond with our fifth available fluffy today, but is standoffish with other fluffies. If you adopt this foal, please consider that he has been neutered for behavioral reasons. Bring home “Cookie” today! [TAKEN by Analhilation]

Fluffy #4 is an adult male fluffalo, who has been named “Stroopwafel”. If you choose to adopt this fluffy, you will be required to read our pamphlet on traumatized fluffies. Many of the other fluffies in this set of available pets exhibit fear responses to Stroopwafel, so he would benefit from being the only fluffy in his future forever home. This fluffalo especially enjoys mac n’ cheese! [TAKEN by BFM101]

Fluffy #5 is a young adult female fluffy. Despite the situation these fluffies were “rescued” from, she seems to have suffered no physical or mental trauma. This fluffy told us that her name is “Chipmunk”, and has shown preferential treatment towards “Cookie”. Please consider adopting these two as a pair! Finally, Chipmunk is registered in our system as a “potential breeder”. If you’re interested in producing natural-toned foals, consider adopting her today! [TAKEN by Aurix]

Fluffy #6 is a unicorn female foal. She is scheduled to be dispatched tomorrow due to mental breakage (“wan die” loop). If you’re confident and up for a challenge, consider adopting a new huggie friend – who has not been named – today! [TAKEN by Oculusfluffy]

29 Likes

I’m curious about Stroopwafel’s brand there of Foal Stomper. Few things I could do with that.

I’ll take 4 if that’s alright

2 Likes

4 is yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

None for me but I adore the artwork :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll take all the ones that are left!

1 Like

I’d prefer if you limit it to two so others can grab some :slight_smile: I should have put that in the rules, my bad! Which would you like?

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about black fluffies latelly. @emotionalsupportfluffy ill give number 6 a place!

1 Like

Can I have number 1? I love Luna

1 Like

Number 6 is yours :slight_smile:

@MintFox199 , #1 is yours!

1, 6 and 4 have been adopted so far. 2, 3, and 5 are all left!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m a hug boxer some I’ll make sure she’s loved

1 Like

My i have number 1 plz?

1 Like

#1 was already adopted, but 2, 3 and 5 are still open I believe

1 Like

Could I adopt #3?

1 Like

I would love to adopt the pair of Cookie and Chipmunk (#3 and #5).

1 Like

Could i have three plz?

1 Like

for the love of god are their any left

1 Like

“No more than two” is a good rule.

1 Like

I believe #2 isn’t spoken for yet.

1 Like

GIMME TWO PLEASE THE SPECIAL BOY

2 Likes

Is 5 still available?