Aww dat gwittews am nu gowdies. Finale (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Sorry it took so long guys. And that it’s kinda short. Had writers block with this one. Anyways hope y’all are ready for princess’s end. Enjoy.

You sit their looking at the lifeless corpse that was once your beautiful babbeh Ebeneezer. His eyes wide open in fear. Bad poopies leaking from his smell place.
You can still hear the begging gurgles coming from the box that the munstah man put Reginald in. Now you watch in horror as the munstah picks up your precious bestest.

“Now what am I gonna do with a fat fuck like you Crisco?” Munstah says.
“DAT AM NU FAT! DAT AM BESTEST MUSWE FOH BESTEST BABBEH! DEY AM BIG AN STWONG! BIG! AN! STWOOOOOOOOOONG!”
You yell.
“Oh yeah real strong. Dirty fuckin greaseball. I bet you think you’re a good fluffy too. But we all can tell ourselves lies. I’ll tell ya what peasant. I’ll make you a deal. I won’t hurt your little bestest here at all… But you have to take all of her hurties.”
He says. .
“Bestest nu get huwties?.. YAY! MUMMAH AM BESTEST MUMMAH FOH TAKIN BESTEST HUWTIES!”
You look at the two in shock.

“B…buh mummah nu wan huwties. Dis nu FAIW! Why nu huwt mummah AN nu huwt bestest?”
You ask.
“Nope. Not gonna happen. I gave you your options. Pick one. Either you take your bestest’s hurties or she gets the worstest hurties ever.”
He says. You say nothing.
“Mu…mummah? Pwease… UUUURG! OU TAKE HUWTIES WITE NAO DUMMEH MUMMAH! BESTEST BABBEH NU DESEWB HUWTIES! WHY OU EBEN FINKIN BOUT IT!?!”
You put your head down. Fully knowing you don’t want any hurties. What is this feeling? Is it shame?

“… Gib babbeh huwties. Nu mummah… Buh… Pwease. Onwy widdwe huwties?”
You say not even looking at your foal.
“Buh… Sniffle buh MUMMAAAAH!?! Babbeh nu wan huwties! Babbeh am foh Huggies an wub! Nu am foh huwties! Pwease mistah! Nu gib babbeh huwties! Nu desewb huwties!”
You hear bestest plead.
“Sorry to cut your soap opera short but looks like your mom hates ya Crisco. You deserve to be raped to death by a real horse but I’ve got a better idea.”

He pulls out a weird looking Plastic thingy with a piece of shiny metal in it. It kind of looks like the letter Y. Suddenly you realize what it is. It’s the thing daddeh’s servant uses to peel the icky skin off of bestest potato Nummies. What could he be using that for?
“Today on cooking with Bruno we’re gonna make… SALTED FOAL! We start by removing the DISGUSTING peel.”
He puts the metal piece on bestests tummie and yanks it fast.
“SCREEEE! BIGGEST BOO-BOOS!”
Bestest yells. You see a strip of her precious tender skin be scraped off. Just like the icky potato peels.
“Nuuuuuu! Huuhuuhuu am wowstest mummah!”

“Hot potatoes hot potatoes!”
He sings sings while he continues to peel off strips of skin.
“STAHAAHAAHAAAAP! STAHAAHAAHAAAAP IT NAO! PWEEEAAAASE! MUMMAH! MUMMAH! NEE HUGGIES! NEE MIWKIES! HEWP!”
She screams.
“Huuhuu… Sniffle… Mummah wub babbeh… Babbeh wub mummah… Dwink wots ob miwkies… Pwease gwow big an Stwong… Pwease gwow… Pwease babbeh… Huuhuuhuuhuu. Mummah su sowwy babbeh. Ou an bwuddas nebah git ta gwow big an Stwong. Nebah git tah pway gain… Sniffle nebah git ta num gud nuuhuuhuumiiieees! Am sowwy Daddeh! Am sowwy!”
You sob to yourself among the screams.

“Now step two! Salt!!!”
He pulls out a box of salt and sprinkles it onto bestest.
“NUUUU! BUWNIES BUUUUUWNIIIIIEEEESSS!!! BUUHUUHUU!”
He walks over and sits the red gelatinous blob that is bestest in front of you.
“NUUUU babbeh! Pwease fowgib mummah! Pweeeaaaase!?!”

“Now the taste test!”
Bruno says ripping a piece of fat off of bestest babbeh.
“SCREEEEEEEEEE!”
Is all she yells.
He then plops it in front of you.
“Now eat it and maybe she’ll be alright!”
He says.
At this point you know better than to argue. You begrudgingly Nummie the greasy slab that came off of your babbeh.
“Huuhuu nu taste pwetty!”
You whine.
“…Hatechu…”
You hear your bestest say.
“…hat…chu…”
Her eyes shut and she falls over. Your last babbeh. Gone.

“Huuhuu… Am mummah nu moh.”
You cry to yourself.
“Ahh that was fun… Now for the chaser!”
He says grabbing the hot metal sticky and the glass covered nono sticky.

He walks behind you and shoved the glass sticky in your poopy place.
“SCREEEEE NUUUU! DAT AM PWINCESS POOPY PWACE! NU WAN HUWTIE ENFIES! MUMMAH! HEWP PWINCESS! HEEEEWP!”

You hear a singe and your special place hurts.
“OWIE! OOOOOOWIIIIIIIEEEE!”
You wouldn’t know it but as he mutilated your ass and rancid vagina he whistles the Andy Griffith theme.
"MUMMAH SOWWY! MUMMAH SOOOOOOWWYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

~ 3 Months later.

You wake up. You always love coming home after a long business trip. Three weeks in Hong Kong. Seemed like an eternity but you earned another million.
You just got the mail. Flipping through the letters you’re surprised to see a letter from Bruno. Upon opening you see a picture of a beautiful jet black fluffy with white legs… Angelina’s legs. You smile to yourself knowing that’s been taken care of. Another picture showing the eyeless, legless husk that used to be Angelina being a proper milk bag. Oh how she’d react knowing the foals feeding from her are brown and baby poop green.

You sit the mail down and walk into your Fluffies saferoom.
“DADDEH!”
You hear them cry in unison. Before you know it you have three Fluffies sitting at your feet.
“Daddeh! Mummah teach babbehs aww about gud poopies!”
The nurse mare said.
“Good job honey. Keep it up.”
You scratch her behind the ear.
“Daddeh wook! Babbehs poopie pwace am suuuu cwean! Babbeh wub wittah fwen!”
Curly says.
“Wittah paww am babbehs bestest fwen EBA!”
Larry agrees while his brother dances by sitting on his haunches and shaking his front legs.

You look over at the litter pal Jr that you received as a gift from Bruno.
“Huuhuuhuu Weginawd nu wan num poopies! Dis am weginawds safewoom! Weww mummah? Pwease wet outsies ob boxie an put babbeh on softie sweepy pwace.”
It cries.

All is as it should be.

part 2

26 Likes

Let’s just hope Reginald is talking in his head, otherwise the new kids might have questions about why the toilet wants a bed.

Solid ending, the potato peeler was a gruesome touch and I liked the fat Bestesh realising how selfish their mother was when it came down to taking the pain

5 Likes

honestly fluffys as a whole has turned my brain to mush im sitting here thinking “but he said pick one so why is he still hurting the mummah” like its some kind of moral betrayal im way to invested in these fucks this cant be healthy.

oh well time to whip out the old
BFYTW :glee:

4 Likes

Oh no if she would have said yes she would have gotten the potato peeler herself. It was to take bestests hurties on top of her own.

1 Like

Just skimmed back over, youre right im dum dum brain no work too good :derp: nice to see a nurse mare i feel they are really underused then again i do just like seeing the occasional fluffs that aint horrible little turd tumors.

1 Like

Glad to see the shitty mare and her shitty kids get what they rightfully deserve. May they and other such shitty fluffies suffer just as much.

2 Likes

Serve that spoiled bitch n her kids all ends well feeding the foals she hated without knowing as she is blind :joy:

1 Like

Bit late for that.

1 Like

So… any chances for brand new exciting adventures of Weginawd The Litter Pal Jr?

1 Like

They got off too easy lol

1 Like

dont get it tho …what did reginald do to deserve this ?

be a bitch mare’s babbeh