Aww dat gwittews am nu gowdies. Part 2 (by no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Had to make this one a three parter folks. Sorry it took so long. Hope you folks enjoy.

You wince at this man’s horrid breath. You’ve never smelled anything like it. A mixture of chewing tobacco and whiskey. Not that you’d know what either of those are.
“Dummeh hooman. Whewe Daddeh? Dis am poopie woom. Wan safewoom. Wan skettis! Whewe aw Babbehs!”

“Calm down rat. Your foals are right here.”
He sits a box down in front of you with three pink blobs inside. They cry. Suddenly the fat one stands up.
“MUMMAH! MUNSTAH MISTAH TAKE BESTESTS PWETTY FWUFF! HEWP!”
These pink things are your babbehs.
“Wha?.. NU! WUB BABBEHS PWETTY FWUFF! IMBECIWE MISTAH GUB BABBEHS BACK DEY FWUFF WITE NA-BAP
You’re suddenly on the ground. Your smell place has hurties.
“Huuhuu why dummeh gib bestest mummah sowwy hoofsies. Am good fwuffy huuhuu.”

“Yeah no. Even if you were a good fluffy I wouldn’t care. But I Happen to know you’re not. So you’re also a liar. And I shaved your two foals and your tub of crisco because they wouldn’t shut the fuck up.”
He says.
“Huuhuu bestest babbehs namesie am nu Cwisco. Am Angewique!”
Bestest says.
“Nah. You look more like a Crisco. Your brothers there can be shit head and Dumbass.”

“NU! DOS AM UGWY POOPIE NAMESIES! USE DA NAMES MUMMAH GAB BABBEHS STOOPI HOOMAN!”
He looks at you and smirks.
“Nah. Your name is peasant.”
Peasant?
“NU OU AM PESAN! FWUFFY AM PWINCESS! PWINCEEEEE-BAP OWIES!”
He bops your smell place.
“Now. It’s time for you to see why exactly you’re here. I’ve got a couple films for you to watch. Cinematic masterpieces if I do say so myself.”

He sits a small TV down in front of you. Suddenly it starts to play a video. You see… Your pretty safe room. Except you’re not in it. You see… TWO POOPY MUNSTAH BABBEHS!"
“Alright. Curly. Larry. Here ya go. A brand new saferoom. Freshly cleaned and ready to go.”
That’s daddehs voice.
The poopy babbehs run around the room excitedly. One rolls a ball.
“MUMMAH! DAT AM BESTEST BABBEHS BAWW! GIB BACK BAWW POOPY BABBEH!”
Your bestest yells through her fat jaws.
“MUMMAH CUM WOOKIE! WE HAB BIGGES SWEEPY PWACE EVA!”
One of the poopy babbehs yells while standing on YOUR sleepy place.

Something’s different though. There’s no poopy spots on it. If Daddeh could remove the poopies why didn’t he do it before.
“It am weawy pwetty babbeh. Mummah wub hew spwowin babbeh.”
A fat purple mare walks into your sleepy place and starts giving lickeys to the poopy babbeh.
“Mummah. DAT am ouw sweepy pwace! Why am dummeh mawe an poopy babbehs on it?”
Ebeneezer asks.
“Mummah nu knu ebeneezy.”
The video continues.

“It’s all yours. And here’s the best part.”
Your Daddeh flicks on the TV. Fluff TV comes on. It’s playing your favorite movie. Awice in skettiland. You wanna watch it.
“Fank ou Daddeh! Dis am bestest safewoom eva!”
One of the poopies say.
“Anything for my GOOD Fluffies.”
Daddeh says. Putting emphasis on the word good.
This infuriates you. You start bashing your hoofsies against the screen.
“NO! DAT AM PWINCESS SAFEWOOM DUMMEH DADDEH! ONWY PWINCESS AN BESTEST BABBEHS GET PWETTY SAFEWOOM! PWINCESS! PWINCEEEEEESSSS!!!”

You keep smacking until you tire out. You’ve never moved that much in your entire life.
“Huuhuu why mummah gif sowwy hoofsies ta TeeBee? Babbeh wub da TeeBee.”
Reginald cries.
“DUMMEH TEEBEE! WHY OU SHOW BESTEST PWINCESS AN BESTEST BABBEHS DUMMEH PICTEWS! DAT AM PWINCESS SAFEWOOM! PWINCESS! SAFEWOOM!”

“Hehe. Alright now peasant. Calm down. Ya still got one more cinematic marvel to watch.”
The meanie mistah says.
Suddenly the channel changes.

“Does YOUR fluffy suffer from an untimely accident and or completely justified amputation?”
A red dummeh no leggie fluffy appears on the screen.
“Huuhuuhuu pwease come back weggies. Seymoh am gud fwuffy huuhuu.”
He looks at the camera.
“Well have I got good news for you! ALAKAZAM!”
Suddenly the red fluffy has leggies but… They aren’t red. They’re blue.
“Thanks to the medical marvels of Dr. Tortellini and Flufftech your old pillow fluffy can experience A SECOND CHANCE!”

It cuts back to the red fluffy.
“Huuhuu fank ou doctah Towtewinni! Seymoh wub nyu weggies! Can wun an pway gain!”
It shows him stacking blockies.
“AND THATS NOT ALL! Listen to these testimonials from our clients!”
A fluffy with two different sized eyes appears.
“Fanks ta fwufftech Ewiza can see out ob weft see pwace gain!”
A green stallion with blue special lumps comes on camera.
“Huuhuu. Owd Daddeh was meanie munstah. Take way Henwies Speciaw wumps an Speciaw sticky. Buh wif da nice doctah. Henwy can be Daddeh!”
It shows him surrounded by foals.

“We source all of our fluffy parts “ethically” to fulfill your poor Fluffies needs. Simply call 1-800-weggies and we’ll schedule your appointment TODAY!”
The commercial ends.
“… Dat… Was da dummiest TeeBee show pwincess am eba see. Dos dummeh fwuffies no desewb weggies an see pwaces. Especiawwy dos UGWY babbehs at da end. Pwincess babbehs am su much Bettew!”
She says motioning towards the pink flabby hairless blobs that are her foals.

“Heheh. Well you better get used to the idea because that’s what I’m gonna do. Your legs, eyeballs, and teeth are gonna go to a shitrat who’s owner says deserves them more than you.”
The meanie man says.
“Wha?.. NU! DUMMEH MISTAH NU TAKE WEGGIES! NEE WEGGIES TA BE BESTEST PWINCESS! OU NU AWOWWED TA TAKE WEGGIES DUMMEH!”
He smiles.
“Oh I’m gonna enjoy this.”
He says.

Suddenly he grabs you by the scruff of your neck.
“EEK! BAD UPSIES BAD UPSIES!!”
He drops you on a metal table. Before you have a chance to run away he locks your leggies down with what looks like metal leggie bands.
“MUMMAH! Pwease nice mistah nu huwt mummah! Babbehs nee mummah fo Huggies an miwkies!”
Ebeneezer cries out.

“Nah. Sorry dumbass. No more Huggies an wub foh babbeh.”
He says in a mocking tone.
“Now. Just so we understand each other peasant.”
He grabs a handful of your fluff and yanks.
“NU! NU! NUUUHUUHUU! WET GU OB PWETTY FWUFF! rip
He rips out a chunk of your mane.
“I’m not your friend. I definitely don’t like you. Now your dear old dad paid me a good bit to make sure you all get what you deserve. What fun!”
He says.

“BUUHUUHUUHUU! Pwetty fwuff! Dat am pwincess pwetty fwuff! Nee fwuff ta be pwetty! Huuhuu!”
You look at the clump of purple fluff that used to be part of your fine shiny mane.
“UUUURG! Mistah wiar! Daddeh Neba do dat! Daddeh WUB pwincess! Daddeh WUB BABBEHS!”

“Well peasant I’m not one to argue but he did give your little saferoom to a couple shit colored Fluffies.”
He was right. Daddeh had given your saferoom to those two poopy munstahs and that dummeh mare. But that can’t be right. Where was Daddeh? Why was he not helping you?
You don’t get long to think about it. Suddenly the meanie human plops little Reginald right down in front of you.

“MUMMAH! BABBEH COWD! NEE HUGGIES!”
Before your bald babbeh could reach you he’s grabbed by his hairless tail and pulled back.
“NUUUU! PWETTY TAIW HAB OWIES!”
He yells.
“Oh shut up will ya? I’ll show you owies. Now since you love the TV so damn much I’m gonna let you watch it. And here’s a new pretty collar!”

He puts a strange looking collar on your babbeh.
Sniff… Weawy? Mistah gib weginawd nyu pwetty cowwa an TeeBee?.. Am mistah Gon be nyu da-mmmf”
He holds Reginald’s mouth shut.
“Yeah not by a long shot. You’re gonna watch a couple of my masterpieces and tell me what torture you want? Isn’t that gonna be fun!? Are you cited? I sure am!”

He sits the TV down in front of Reginald and puts in the first tape.
A pink fluffy appears strapped down on the same table your mummahs on.
“Huuhuu pwease mistah! NUU! NUU! NU TOUCH WUMPS! WUB WUMPS! MAWTY NEE WUMPS! NEE WUUUUUUMPS!”
The TV shows the man using a pair of scissors to chop off the Fluffies special lumps then throw them in front of him.
“Huuhuuhuu! Goodbye Speciaw wumps! Mawty wub ou!”
He says.

“Did ya like that one? How bout it?”
Reginald sits there horrified at what he just saw. His pink flabby face was now pale white.
“NU! Babbeh nee Speciaw wumps to be bestest stawion an BESTEST DADDEH WHEN HE GWOWS BIG AN STWONG!”
You yell.
“Oops! Wrong answer!”
The meanie man presses a button.
“SCREEEE! HUUHUUHUU! MUMMAH! Meanie cowwa gib babbeh wowstest booboos! Huuhuuhuu!”
Reginald yells.
“I see you didn’t like option one. Well lucky for you little faggot I’ve got two more wonders of cinema to pick from!”

He puts another tape in. A pregnant blue mare is on the screen.
“Alright Jade! Time for your surprise!”
The mistah says.
“YAAY! Jade wub suwpwisees!”
The mare says.
The mister pulls out something that kind of looks like a stallions no no sticky. Except it had bits of what looks to be broken glass sticking out of it.
“I got you A NEW SPECIAL FRIEND!”
He says before thrusting the device into the mares special place.
“SCREEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEHEEEEE! OWIE! OWIIIIEEE!!! STAHP STAHP STAHP STAHP STAAAAHAAAAAAAAAP!”
She screams as he rapes her with it. Blood and bits of flesh slosh out
“NUU! HUWTIES! WOWSTEST HUWTIES EBAAAAA!”
She screams.

He pulls the device out of her now ruined special place. The corpses of several heavily mutilated foals fall out.
“Oh look! This one looks like you!”
He picks up one with tiny tufts of blue fluff.
“B…babbehs…nu …BUUHUUHUUHUU! Mummah sowwy babbehs! Mummah su sowwy!”

The tape ends.
“Now I know you don’t have a mares vagina. So we can do that to your ass!”
He says.
“Buh… Buh babbeh nu wan poopie pwace owies! Poopie pwace onwy foh poopies.”
Reginald says.
“EHH! WRONG AGAIN!”
He turns a knob and presses the button.
“SCREEEEEEEEEEE! HUUHUUHUUHUU! MUMMAH HEWP BABBEH! MEANIE COWWA GIB WOWSTEST HUWTIES!”
The smell of burnt meat starts to fill the room. Though you don’t want to admit it. It’s coming from Reginald.

“Huuhuu pwease mistah. Nu moh huwties foh babbeh. Weginawd am gud pwetty babbeh. Nu desewb huwties.”
You plead.

“Now the last option.”
He puts in another tape. And to your horror a small purple talkie babbeh appears on the screen.
The meanie man puts a hot plate on the table and plugs it in.
“Aww does widdwe babbeh wan miwkies?”
He asks.
“YES! Babbeh hab tummy huwties! Nee miwkies! Wub nyu Daddeh!”

He puts the milk into a pot and puts it in the burner.
A few minutes pass and you start seeing steam from the pot. The meanie mistah grabs the camera and is now filming from his POV. You see a pot of boiling milkies.
“Alright now close your eyes and you can have a nice drink of warm milkies!”
Meanie says.
The babbeh covers his eyes with his hoofsies and the mister picks him up.
“Teehee! Babbeh wub gud upsies!”
It coos.

“NU BABBEH NU! WUN WAY!”
Reginald yells as if the recording can hear him.
Bruno then drops the foal into the pot of boiling miwkies.
“SCREEEE! HEWP! HEEEHEEHEEEHEEEWP! MUMMAH! SAB BABBEH! WOWSTEST BUWNIES! HEEEEEE-CLANK
A muffled yell can be heard as Bruno puts a lid on the pot.
The camera pans up to his face.
“I took him to flavor town!”
He says before the video cut off.
“NUUHUUHUU NOT DA WIDDWE BABBEH!”
Reginald screams.

“So… What’ll it be little guy?”
The munstah mistah asks.
“Huuhuuhuu babbeh nu wan any moh huwties. Nu moh boo-boos. Pwease? Am onwy widdwe babbeh! Nee Huggies an wub! Wan mummah! Huuhuuhuu!”
Reginald cries.
“Oh so sad.”
Bruno says while putting spit on his finger and rubbing it under his eyelid as if shedding a tear.
“But nah. Let’s make you a bit more cooperative!”
He presses the button again.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE! NUUUHUUHUU! STAHP IT! STAHP IT PWEASE! Huuhuuhuu WAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAA! Babbeh nu desewb dis! Am gud babbeh! Dis am aww dummeh Daddeh’s fauwt! Aww babbehs wanned was bestest twuffwe wobstew!”
Suddenly a look of disgust crosses the meanie mistahs face.
“Truffle lobster? What the FUCK? You’re telling me you annoyed your owner to the point he paid me to torture you little retards over fancy fuckin food?”
He says. This makes you mad.

“DUMMEH MEANIE! PWINCESS BABBEHS DESEWB TWUFFWE WOBSTEW! OU WET US OUTSIES WITE NAO! NAO NAO NAO NAO NAAAAOOOOO!”
he looks at you unimpressed.
“Ya know normally I just view this as business. I was just gonna do what I was paid to do then dump your remains in my pig trough. But FUCK you little bastards. I’m gonna have fun here. I think it’s time to break out Mr. Solder.”
He walks over and opens a cabinet. Pulling out some strange pen thing. He plugs it in to the wall and sits back down in front of Reginald.

“Hey little guy? You want some milkies?”
Suddenly Reginald perks up.
“M… miwkies? Mistah nu huwt babbeh?”
He says.
“Of course not. I’m done hurting you. Here. Just suck on the end and you’ll have a full tummy in no time.”
Bruno says.
Sniffle fank ou mistah. Babbeh had wowstest scawedies.”
He puts his lips on the end of the pen. You hear a sizzling noise and Reginald squirms backwards and screams.
“SCREEEEEEE! BUWNIES! BUWNIES! TAWKEH PWACE HAB WOWSTEST BOOBOOS!”
You can already see blisters forming on Reginald’s talkie place. Smoke comes from the end of the pen.

“Oops. Too hot. Let me try again”
Bruno says.
He places the tip on Reginald’s back.
He jerks and screams louder.
“NUUU! NU MOH BUWNIES!”’
Bruno keeps pecking the hot pen on Reginald’s back. Each time leaving a red dot that blisters fast. If he had his fluff he’d definitely be on fire at this point.
“Ahhh this is fun but let’s get down to business.”
Bruno flips Reginald over exposing his somehow even pinker and flabbier underside.
"Pweasehaff STAHP haff

Bruno grabs Reginald’s tiny penis.
“NUU! NUU TOUCH BABBEHS PEEPEE! NEE PEEPEE TA BE GUD STAWION!”
Reginald yells.
“Baby is right. My god I’ve seen ants with bigger dicks … How about I fix that?”
Holding Reginald dick up Bruno makes Reginald watch as he slowly moves it towards his tiny dick hole.
“Pwease mistah! Nu huwt babbehs Speciaw sticky. He needs speciaw sticky ta be Daddeh!”
You scream.
Without even looking up the pen makes contact with this tip.
Reginald makes a scream you’ve never in your life heard. It shakes you to your very core. There was YOUR baby being mutilated in front of your face and you were helpless to stop it.

Bruno keeps shoving the pen in slowly. Burning every bit of flesh it comes into contact with at six hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
The skin on his tiny dick expands around the iron as it forces it’s way down slowly.
“AAAAAAAAAAACCHHH! STAHPSTAPSTAPSTAHP!!! HEEHEEEHEEHEEEWP! MUMMAH! MUMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
Almost down to the base. Suddenly it happens. The skin can’t stretch anymore. The head of his dick tears starting a seam that stretches further and further down. The intense heat has already burned all the blood vessels effectively cauterizing the entire thing.

“Man I can’t believe you haven’t passed out yet.”
Bruno says.
Your babbeh screams like a train whistle.
Suddenly all at once Bruno jerks the iron out. The lining of Reginald’s urethra stuck to the sides like food burnt on an old pan.
“UUUUUURRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!”
Reginald screams at the sudden retraction.
Haff haff mummah… Mummah hewp… Su many huwties… Su many boo-boos… Hewp babbeh… Why nu hewp?.. Nu wub babbeh nu moh?”
He asks in a faint voice.
“Huuhuu! NUUU mummah DO wub babbeh! Pwease wet mummah hab babbeh! Babbeh nee Huggies!”
You cry out.

The second the iron is all the way out a stream of piss shoots out of what’s left. He squirms and winces as the liquid touches his burns.
“Huuhuu NUUU! Nu wan make peepees. Why nu stay in?”
He cries.
“Babbeh jus wan go back ta pwetty safewoom. Jus wan go homsies BUUHUUHUUHUU!”

“Ahh that was fun. Anyways just one last thing.”
He says before using the pen to burn off Reginald’s horn. Somehow he screamed louder than he did having his penis destroyed.
He throws Reginald in a box. He’s screamed so much he only wheezes now.
“Can’t sell foal legs because they don’t grow with the fluffy they get sewn onto. He’ll make a great litter pal Jr though. Anyways who’s next?”
He says.
“Wah? NU! BWUDDA TU GUD TA BE WITTAH PAWW OU STOOPIE HOOMAN!”
Ebeneezer yells from the pin on the floor.
“AHH a volunteer!”
Bruno says walking over and grabbing him.
“NU! NU TAKE DUMMEH BWUDDA! BESTEST BABBEH NEE HUGGIES!”
Bestest yells.
“Quiet crisco! You’re next anyways.”

“Dummeh hooman wet ebeneezy GO! Take sowwy poopies!”
Ebeneezer says while taking a giant (for a foal) shit while being lifted by the bad human. It lands right on his pants.
“Teehee! Dat am gud babbeh! Gib dummeh wowstest sowwy poopies foh gibin bwudda huwties!”
You say
“Das wite! Nao dummeh hooman gib wickey cweanies! Num aww da poo-SCREEE!”
Bruno throws ebeneezer at princess nailing her right in the eye.
“OWIE! HUUHUU why meanie make babbeh gib mummah huwties?”
You say.
“These were my last pair of unstained jeans!”
He says as ebeneezer manages to stand back up.
“Nu cawe! Ou am WOWSTEST hooman. Babbehs am foh Huggies an miwkies! Nu am foh huwties!”
He says while stomping his hoofsie. You’ve never been so proud.

Maybe ebeneezer would defeat this monster and save you and bestest. This hope died fast.
“Cocky little shit huh? Whelp that’s it. You’ve lost shitting privelages!”
He walks towards the table.
Ebeneezer cocks his rear end towards the man.
“Ou take moh sowwy poopies dummEEEEEEH!!”
At that exact moment Bruno shoved his finger up ebeneezers putrid anus.
“NU! DAT AM BABBEHS POOPY PWACE! AM ONWY FOH POOPIES! TAKE FINGY OUTSIES!”
He begs.
“Nope. You lost your chance. I’m taking your ass away. No more poopies for you little faggot.”

He puts Ebenezer in a clamp like the ones on your leggies. He pulls his finger out of his poopy place and bad poopies leak out.
“Huuhuu babbeh hab poopy pwace owies. Why mistah huwt ebeneezy. Am good babbeh. Nee poopy pwace ta make gud poopies.”
He picks up a strange looking shiny thing off the table. You recognize it. It’s the sharp thingie that Daddeh cuts up his food wi…
“NUUU! NU GIB BABBEH SHAWP HUWTIES!”
You yell.

Without any sort of hesitation Bruno sinks the scalpel into ebeneezers flesh. Cutting carefully around his anus.
“POOPY PWACE BIGGEST HUWTIES! STAHAAHAAAP! NU MOW CUTTY BOO-BOOS PWEEAAASE! MUMMAH! MUMMAAAAAAAH!”
He lets loose everything his little colon had. Unfortunately the dribble of shit that came out wasn’t nearly enough to mount an offensive against the meanie scalpel.
Bruno finishes cutting a pentagon shaped wound around ebeneezers putrid poopy place.
“Now comes my favorite part!”
He says as he grabs a pair of needle nose pliers.
He grabs the anus slowly pulling it out. Ripping and bits of muscle that it was still attached to. The end of ebeneezers intestine was pulled out with it.

“Poopie… poopie PWACE… Hab … Boo-boos… HEWP”
He mutters incoherently.
Bruno continues to gently pull the intestines out before forcing ebeneezers mouth open and placing what used to be his anus inside.
“Eat shit retard.”
Bruno says pressing down on ebeneezers gut. Every bit of feces the foal had left in its body immediately exited… Directly into it’s mouth. He tried to flail but it was no use. Finally shit and vomit shoot out of ebeneezers nostrils filling the only hole he had left to breathe out of. Within the minute he goes still. Suffocated by his own severed anus forcing poopies down his throat.

“Ahh… Now… One left.”
Bruno says looking towards bestest.
“It’s just me and you Crisco.”

Part 1

26 Likes

i hope to see finally the end

5 Likes

A soldering iron down a Fluffy’s dick-hole, fuck why didn’t I think of that.

Probably cause it made me cross my legs and squirm a little bit

10 Likes

I’m taking that as a compliment :glee:

3 Likes

I’m a woman and even I crossed my legs and squirmed!! Looking forward to part 3!!

4 Likes

Love seeing spoiled fluffies suffer. Can’t wait for the finale.

3 Likes

Would be even better if at the end she realized her mistakes and still died a horrible death but knowing bitch mares she will still think she is a saint and that all the pain is unjustified.

1 Like

Reginald got fucked UP

2 Likes

is this by any chance a reference to Weggies Corp by bad roomie

Princess would make a good enfie pal, pillow her up nice, and breed her with big toughie poopie stallions, she can have loads of beutifull poopy babbehs… not that she will ever get to touch them of course

2 Likes

It is a reference to weggie corp. Lol. Also idk. Enfiepal may be too good for princess.

3 Likes

Ohhh thats what u get ya bitch and see how your entitlement crumbles before you.

1 Like

That was fucking beautiful.

I gotta say, you have some hard-core pain tolerant fluffys in impressed

1 Like

Ah, that is the good stuff.
Now they learn what the existence of litter pals also implies, for them.

1 Like

“Huuhuu. Owd Daddeh was meanie munstah. Take way Henwies Speciaw wumps an Speciaw sticky. Buh wif da nice doctah. Henwy can be Daddeh!”
It shows him surrounded by foals.

Fascinating idea to contemplate. If such a thing were possible - a complete reproductive transplant - would the foals actually be the biological children of the donor stallion?