Babbehs Ch. 5 (by fluffysomething)

You are Angel, and your mummah is currently giving your babies pokie-hurties! She says it’s because they drank ‘eck-pired’ milkies, and she doesn’t want them to get sickies! She even said-

“Angel, I have an idea. I’ll give you something that makes you make good milk for your babies, but you’ll have to get hurties first.” Your mummah decides, pointing at you.

“Buh, nu wan huwties! Pwease jus gib?” You ask, trying to hug her to change the answer you already know she’s going to say.

“No. Hurties and milk, or your babies go ‘forever-sleepies’ due to starvation. Choose one, Angel.” Your mummah demands, tapping her not-hoof on the floor.

“Oh-tay… Angew du it tu sabe babbehs…” You sigh as your mummah gets a large stick and starts smacking you with it, completely ignoring your cries of pain.

“Aww donesie? Can gib miwkies nao?” You ask, tears running down your round cheeks.

“Yes. Here you go.” Your mummah smiles, handing you a small blue pill and waiting until you swallow it.

“Fank 'ou, mummah. Wub babbehs su much!” You cheer, rolling over to feed your babies.

“Peep! Peep!” One of the babies peeps, taking itself off your expanded milkie-places and sleeping.

“Angew am gud mummah! Angew wub babbehs! Gon gib namesies!” You decide, pointing your hoof at your babies.

“Ou am Owange, 'ou am Gweenie, 'ou am… Oh! 'Ou am Pinkie, and 'ou am Wed!” You announce to the babies, pointing at each one you named.

“Am gud mummah! Wub babbehs!” You smile as the babies drink from your milkie-places.

You just hope you won’t have to get hurties every time you give your babies milkies.

12 Likes

Ah a mother’s love, taking on all pain for her children.

But how far will that love go when Angel isn’t even their mother?

My guess, not very far.

5 Likes

Hmmm but what if Angel does take the hurties… then she would prove to be an exceptional mother and might get to really have babies.

Nah, she’ll start whining as soon as her babies are taken away.

1 Like

Would it be worse for Angel to have her foals hate her or for them to love her and then get horribly tortured in front of her?
Whichever is worse is what should happen.
Also shave all of Angel’s fluff off either way.

3 Likes