Babbehs Ch. 6 (by fluffysomething)

You are Angel, and mummah took away all your pretty fluff! You don’t know why, but she did! You have saddies!

“Huu-huuu… Wai mummah tay-ke -way pwetty fwuff? Nee bak!” You whine, covering your tear-stained face with your hooves.

“Peep! Peeep! Peep? M-m…” One of your mummah peeps, sounding like they’re about to talk. Yay!

“Babbeh make tawkies! Gu ahead! Mummah wub!” You cheer, wiping your tears away and smiling.

“Mummah? Wub! Chirp!” The baby chirps, clapping their hooves.

“Babbehs git miwkie-” You day, being cut off with a slap to the face by your mummah.

“Remember what we talked about, Angel? No milkies until you get hurties.” Your mummah says in a warning tone, picking you up and strapping you down to a table.

“Wha? Buh, jus wan gib babbehs miwkies!” You cry out as your mummah raises up a sharp thing. What is that and what is she about to do wi-

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEE! WOWSTEST HUWTIES! WAI TAY-KE WEGGIE?” You screech, your vision going black as your mummah cackles.

“Weggie am gone… Can pwease gib babbehs miwkies nao?” You ask, staring at the babies and your blackened, burnt stump where your leggie used to be.

“Sure. Remember, I’ll take another one the next time your babies ‘nee miwkies’.” Your mummah cautions, feeding you the same blue milkie pill she did before and then walking away as you stumble over to feed your babies.

“Huu-huu…” You sob as your babies continue drinking, not noticing your sobs.

You just hope all your babies become talkie-babies soon so mummah won’t give you hurties anymore.

8 Likes

I imagine Angel will lose at least one more leg before the foals eat solid foods, but I’m hoping for all four to be gone before the end.

Just a dumb, bald ball who blames her kids for all her problems.

4 Likes

After Angel finally snaps her foals should get their first spaghetti meal where Angel’s body’s been covered in pasta and sauce so they eat her alive without knowing it.

1 Like