Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? #11 - 12 (by: FallenAngel)

Oh ho ho, another smarty baby. (Gets out needles and skinning knives) lets just go ahead and nip this in the bud before it gets too big for everyone’s own good.

2 Likes

I like the way smarty babies are adept liars and emotional manipulators from the moment they open their eyes! May the landshark and the small fires be his destiny, no mercy for smarty fluffies!

3 Likes

I feel like the fact that Fluffies can’t handle swamps and most places to live this long and be near humans keeping in mind that a big journey for fluffies is 30 minutes means they are in some garden or park connected to a neighborhood and are going to get found.
And some lucky abuser or breeder is gonna get the big bucks

2 Likes

Kick the baby! EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee

4 Likes

He’s out of the chirpy stage, so now it’s time for brat-ball! Did everyone bring their cleats?

1 Like

Isn’t forrest the reason Brownie dies because he drank all the milk that was supposed to be for HER specifically?

3 Likes

There’s a part of you that’s right, but not in the way you think you are.

There’s more than one sequel to this story

3 Likes

God

No such thing as a good smarty

1 Like

Well, it’s that and the two other bodies that was made by Forest’s hooves. Mind you, most of it could’ve been avoidable if old mumma there didn’t made him into a smarty.

1 Like

Exactly I feel so bad for them, that story fucked me up, as does most of BFMs work. He is truly a genious in hurting our feelings.

1 Like

I want to step on Forrest so badly.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh go on can’t just say that without links

Fuck you Forrest. Fuck you and all shithead smarties.

2 Likes

Forrest the ultimate shitrat

OHHHHHHHHH Snaaaaap! you’ve done fucked yourself, Mary, gotta have your hooves full with that fucktard of a smarty.

Fuck Forrest, all my abuser homies hate forrest.

Also wish there was more of this :C

Mary standing her ground like a good mummeh

He becomes a TikTok influencer with his own branded products.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind spoilers then HERE is the good ending.

And HERE is the bad ending

Both follow on from the events of this story and the two groups that get split at the end. You might not get an immediate sense of justice with this story, but everyone gets what they deserve in the end

3 Likes

Imagino que el primero en hablar se proclamara el Smarty o será el favorito de la madre.

1 Like

Well she fucked it up, when she say he was smart. That was her worst fault she had made.

1 Like