Babies Ch. 4 (by fluffysomething)

You are Coco, and your daddeh got you a special-friend you can have babies with when you’re a big fluffy! You know how to get babies, too! You’ve seen your mummah do it!

“Speshew-fwend wan moufie-huggies? Gon hab babbehs!” You ask, as they look at you confused. That is how you get babies, right?

“Nu, dat nu how babbehs com’! Nee hab speshew-huggies fo’ babbehs!” Your special-friend corrects, as you get perplexed, visible confused written over your face.

“Buh… Dat how mummah du it! Daddeh du it, tuu!” You explain as they sigh, looking at you tiredly.

“Nu, moufie-huggies am how sickie-fwends git babbehs! We am fwuffies! Even 'ou daddeh pwobabwy say dat, tuu!” Your special-friend retorts, calling your daddeh in the room and explaining the situation.

“Your special-friend’s right, Coco. In fact, I think I might need to discuss this with all the fluffies in the house…” Your daddeh sighs, as he calls your siblings over to where you both are.

Your daddeh gets out a picture book, pointing at it and showing all of you where tummy-babies come from with the pictures.

“Coco git it nao! Speshew-fwend stiww wan be speshew-fwend?” You ask, as your special-friend nods, and you two go off to play with your siblings.

You are F.A.07, and you are happy for your babies! They’re growing up! You wish they can stay with you and your special-friend forever and ever!

“F.A.07 and FV-0446, can I talk to you for a bit? It’s important.” Your daddy asks, as your special-friend and you walk over to him.

“Yesh?” Your special-friend asks, still tired from playing with your babies before they came over to you.

“It’s about your babies… Well, they’re almost big fluffies and sickie-friends, and they need to be adopted by other people. Meaning, soon, your babies won’t live here anymore.” Your daddy reveals, shocking you both as your special-friend pauses and starts to cry.

“Dad-dee bein’ meen…?” Your special-friend asks between sobs, covering their face with their stubby arms.

“No, I’m not being mean. Too much could happen, that’s why. First, daddy doesn’t have enough space for ten adult fluffies and Bestest Sickie Friends, plus babies. Second, most of your babies want ‘replication-huggies’. They need fluffies to do that, and they know that. I haven’t given them the special surgery I gave you two so that you can have babies by yourself. So, they might use their siblings for replicative purposes, and that’s never fun for the fluffy involved in the end.” Your daddy explains to your special-friend and you, hugging you both as you start to cry due to the harsh reality of your babies leaving very, very soon.

“Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks undastan… Jus’ nu wike it, that aww…” Your special-friend sniffles, as you agree and nod, hugging them tightly.

You’re going to miss your babies, even if all of them aren’t yours…

3 Likes