Baby, Ch1 [by ChungusMyBungus] [art by CarniviousDuck]

Picture graciously provided by CarniviousDuck. :duck:

I figured, after the runaway unpopularity of Baby from ‘Tricky Treats’, I’d write a few proper chapters about her following adventures. I’ve got a few chapters planned out for Baby, consider this just the ‘announcement’ of sorts.
Enjoy!

Baby, Ch1

“SISSY! BABBEH WAN PWAY!”
Alex sighed, putting down her pencil and getting up to walk to the other room.
“Not now, Baby, I’m doing my homework.” She said as she opened the door.
The obese pink pegasus fluffy jiggled angrily on top of it’s beanbag, tiny wings buzzing angrily on her back.
“HRMPH! HOMEWOWK FOW DUMMEHS! BABBEH BOWED! WAN PWAY NAO!”
Alex looked around Baby’s room, taking in the various toys she had scattered around the floor, along with the large TV that was permanently set to FluffTV’s greatest hits, and wondered how exactly Baby could be ‘bored’ with all of that at her disposal.
“Baby, that’s enough.” Alex groaned, exasperated. “I’m behind as it is, Mrs McGuffin says she won’t let me off anymore, I need to finish my homework before tomorrow, or-”
“SHADDUP DUMMEH!” Baby shrieked, wobbling and jiggling in absolute fury. “BABBEH WAN PWAY! PWAY PWAY PWAY! PWAY OWE BABBEH TEWW MUMMAH YOO BEEN BAD! NAO PWAY WIF BABBEH!!!
“Shut up, Baby!” Alex yelled. “I don’t have time right now! I have to do my homework!”
“DUMMEH NU YEWW AT BABBEH! BABB-” Baby paused, and screwed up her face. “Urk. HERK! HRRRNG!!!”
Then, with a wet ripping sound, Alex watched a squirt of brown fluid erupt out of Baby’s ass, soaking her hot pink fluff with an ugly stain as it oozed down, across her genitals and onto her beanbag.
“Huh… huh… huh…” Baby wheezed, panting for breath after the exertion of shitting herself. Then she smirked. “Heheh, dummeh sissy gotta gib Babbeh wipeys nao! WIPEYS WIPEYS WIPEYS!!!”
“Shut up, Baby.” Alex said, already stepping back to the door. “I’m not doing that.”
“DUMMEH SISSY! DUMMEH STOOPID STOOPID DUMMEH SISSY!!!” Baby shrieked, immediately launching into a tantrum. “BABBEH HAB POOPIES ON BOTTOM, MUMMAH SAY SISSY HAF TO GIB WIPEYS! BABBEH NEE’ WIPEYS! NAO SISSY GIB WIPEYS, OWE BABBEH TEWW MUMMAH!!!
Alex snapped.
“Fine! Go ahead and tell her! See if I care!” Alex yelled, slamming the door to Baby’s room shut. She knew she was going to catch hell for it when mom got back, but she had to finish her homework already. She hadn’t handed in an assignment in over a week, she was on her last chance.
“NNNNYYYYYAAAAAAAARGH!!!” Baby screamed in her room, throwing a full blown tantrum. “SISSY DUMMEH! SISSY MUNSTAH! SISSY WOWSTEST! WOWSTEST SISSY EBAH!!! GONNA TEWW MUMMAH YOO BEEN BAD TO BABBEH! DEN MUMMAH MAKE YOO SOWWY! MUMMAH GON’ GETCHU SISSY! BABBEH GONNA GET YOO IN TWOUBWE!!!”

Alex ignored her and went to finish her homework.
But something had to be done about it.

“Alex, just what is the meaning of this?” Alex’s mom snapped at her, several hours later. “Baby says you refused to play with her today! And then, and then… that you refused to wipe her!”
“Mom, I had homework! Like, a lot of it!” Alex argued. “I keep missing assignments because I have to take care of Baby while you’re at work, and I can’t keep doing it anymore! I have t-”
“That’s enough!” Mom shouted. Alex saw, out of the corner of her eye, the door to Baby’s room was still lying open, and Baby was slumped on her beanbag, watching everything with a sadistic grin.
“Now you listen to me, young lady,” Mom said, moving from shout-angry to whisper-angry. “Baby is part of our family, she’s your sister and my child, and you are going to treat her as such. I don’t care if you fall behind in school, I don’t care if you never graduate or even get a job, because that’s not important. What’s important is Baby, she needs us to take care of her.”
Alex peeked again at the obese pink fluffy pony, so fat it was incapable of moving.
‘Yeah,’ She thought. ‘She really needs our help with doing anything these days.’
“Now I don’t want to hear another word about you misbehaving while I’m at work!” Mom continued. “If Baby needs anything, you make sure she gets it, understand?”
“Fine, mom.” Alex muttered, clenching her pencil in her hand.
“Good!” Mom snapped, turning on her heel and walking back to Baby’s room to immediately coddle and coo at the fat lump.

Alex grabbed her homework and left, stuffing it into her backpack as she passed the door.
“Mom, I’m going out!” She shouted. Mom didn’t reply, of course, she was busy playing with Baby again.
Like she was almost every second of the day.
Alex simply opened the door, stepped out, and closed it behind her.

Mom had gotten Baby as a foal, after the doctor had confirmed she could no longer have children. Mom had never liked Alex much, she wasn’t sure why herself, but Mom seemed particularly hurt that she was now stuck with only Alex. Of course, adoption was out of the question, those wouldn’t be her children after all.
So in a fit of desperation, Mom had come home one evening with a tiny pink foal cradled in her arms.
“This is Baby.” She said, keeping the foal a good distance from Alex. “She’s going to be your little sister now. I want you to take care of her, Alex. Don’t you dare let anything happen to my baby.”
And from that day on, Alex’s life had been hell. She was woken up at all hours of the night by Baby’s shrieking and tantrum-throwing, she had to make her own lunch for school because mom was busy spoon-feeding applesauce to Baby, she couldn’t get her homework done because she had to spend time playing with Baby after school…
And as time had worn on, things had gotten worse.
Baby had gotten fatter, louder, more spoiled and more obnoxious. Not an hour went by where Baby wasn’t shrieking for something, be it toys, or food, or a ‘wipe’, or whatever. But of course, Mom insisted Baby get whatever she wanted. After all, Baby knew best. If Baby demanded a chocolate cake, Mom would run out and buy one that minute. But if Alex needed a ride to school, or a hand with homework, or even just a meal made for her (I mean what nine-year-old doesn’t know how to work the stove?), she was left wanting.

It had been two years since then, Baby had gotten worse, and Alex had gotten more miserable.
“BABBEH WAN SKETTIES!”, “BABBEH WAN NEW TOYSIES!”, “BABBEH NU WAN DAT TOYSIES, DUMMEH!”, “BABBEH WAN CANDY NUMMIES!”, “BABBEH HAB POOPIES, NEE’ WIPEY!”
“Alex! Get in here! Baby needs help getting into her cart!”, “Alex! Why haven’t you given Baby any food?!” “Alex! Why is there shit all over Baby’s ass?! You know you need to wipe her!”

And Alex had finally had enough of it all.

She reached her destination after only a few minutes of walking, and rang the doorbell.
After a couple of seconds, the door was answered, and she found herself looking at Nelson, who she hadn’t seen since October.
“Hey. You may not remember me, but-”
“Oh I remember you.” Nelson said with a smile. “How did Baby enjoy the candies I gave her?”
Alex smiled, something she rarely did anymore.
“Oh they were great! She crapped all over Mom’s bed, while they were both sleeping! It was hilarious!
“I’ll just bet. What happened next?”
“Well, Mom forgave Baby, of course, and I had to help clean up the next day. Still, it was funny. Actually, that’s why I’m here. You said if I needed help with Baby, I could come and visit, right?”
“Sure, I can’t stand fluffy ponies.” Nelson said with a shudder. “Horrible, screaming, stinking things… and that fat one of your mother’s is easily one of the worst I’ve seen.”
“Well… you’re not wrong there.” Alex said, as ‘WIPEYS!!!’ echoed through her head.
“So what are you thinking?” Nelson asked, leaning against his doorframe. “Could go for a quick poisoning, get rid of her by tomorrow morning. I’d volunteer for a ‘kidnapping’ but honestly I don’t think my back could handle something of that weight…”
“No.” Alex said at last. “I want it to hurt. I want it to be slow. Baby has made my life a misery for years. I want to pay her back for it.”
Nelson smirked. He liked Alex more and more.

“C’mon in, kid,” He said, stepping back from the door. “I think you and I should have a real talk.”

(Next)

48 Likes

I love fluffies being dragged around in wagons. Just tickles my fancy and I don’t know why.

5 Likes

… call the CPS on the Woman … that bich doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

Even better is to spike her drink whenever she drinks (and we all know this type of Karen LOVES wine) then torture and Kill Baby while framing it to look like the mother is the one who killed the fluffy.

4 Likes

:ahahaha: :ahahaha: :ahahaha: :ahahaha: :ahahaha: :ahahaha:

I need more now

please

2 Likes

I absolutely love the unique ideas and spins you put on your stories, the idea of somebody spoiling the hell out of a fluffy and even treating it better than their own child (and constantly forcing the child to listen to it and care for it) is something that feels like really would happen (especially when stuff like that does happen in real life)

5 Likes

Oh she totally radiates wine mom.

And fucking hell, the bloated thing has to exert itself to shit. This is practically going to be a mercy killing.

A hopefully agonizing, long mercy killing.

4 Likes

Look forward to next part

1 Like

Oh don’t worry.
Baby isn’t gonna die.

Death is merciful. I am not.

4 Likes

May Baby and the shithead mom both suffer horribly.

1 Like

More has been provided. Soup’s on, assholes. :bell:

1 Like

1 Like

mommahs shakey wine time! :martinidrink:

2 Likes

I fucking HATE it when parents play favourites!

2 Likes

Oh man, BMS in a human.

1 Like

This is the most infuriating fluffy story I have ever seen, and I can feel the heat of my anger slowly melting my metal table. I hope this fucking stupid shit pig has experienced the worst torture ever.
Besides, this mother actually let her daughter go through hell for a disgusting pig. This bitch should go to prison. She doesn’t deserve to be a mother.
I hope I can personally tear off the flesh from this shitty pig and this bitch one by one.
他们他妈的应该永远在地狱里燃烧。

you have your days numbered baby