Bad batch (by Rescue_9)

78 Likes

Now squeezzz

10 Likes
8 Likes

Wait, 15th litter this YEAR?
What’s your headcanon on fluffy gestation periods?

10 Likes

Lmao just take a leg as forward compensation

7 Likes

maybe less than 2 weeks → 225 days (week 32 began on monday 9 august)
→ it matches

5 Likes

I will milkbag her after the 3th bad litter. Let her 15 tries is stupid.

4 Likes

In this situation, I always wonder why the breeder doesn’t just try breeding the bad color fluffies produced to see if the desired colors just skipped a generation. This would be especially true in this case if he already breed the one fluffy 15 times in under a year. I mean, at least trying it once can’t be anymore wasteful than 15 attempts on the mother.

11 Likes

In addition to pregnancy, Rainbow is also expected to go out and steal other mare’s litters.

3 Likes

Genetics are complicated. It is much simpler to tell the mare she’s doing it wrong.

11 Likes

You can’t apply logic to most abuse pieces because there is none to be found.

No intelligent humans for you, only ded fluffies!

5 Likes

But couldn’t that just be compounded abuse? I mean, the breeder would likely start breeding the next generation as young as possible, which can’t be pleasant or healthy, and the daughter fluffies would be even more expendable than the mother so that would result in increased stress to produce good color children which, something they have no control over which would be even more likely. All that stress could lead to miscarriages which just further decrease their chances of living. Seams like a pretty horrible life if you ask me.

3 Likes

She has no control over what kind of foals she produces. Also, it stands to reason that her foals can produce “profitable” foals. Not one bit of the “shit factory” troupe makes sense.

5 Likes

It is mostly a plot device for abuse, yeah. But I think, within th context of the story and setting, it really pushes how disposable people consider fluffies. These people aren’t even trying with breeding operations like this. It’s more like buying lottery tickets for them. They breed fluffies, and if they don’t get anything they can make money off of, they just throw out the mare.

4 Likes

I always like this subject. As if the fluffy just isn’t giving herself enough colorful vibes, lol

3 Likes

What you say is logical, but usually abuse pieces aren’t made to tell a story or give some sort of insight/real life comparison. They are suffering for suffering’s sake, rarely employing logic to make the narrative flow, usually overinvoking the suspension of disbelief. It’s not exactly riveting to me, but everyone can like different things.

2 Likes

1 Like

Poor girl :frowning: prob with owners like this they all hurry to earn without even thinking other option if breeding it with a diff none colorful but good quality stallion might produced a desired colored foal.

Its hit and miss if he have enough :moneybag:he would have its gene matched with a good stallion.

Awesome art as always @Rescue9 hope the foals have good none abusive owners

2 Likes

the colors of foals are almost always a lottery. it’s not about science. it’s about luck
and her luck is not very good

4 Likes

Great expressions, and you drew a HAND you insane person. I avoid those like the plague. Awesome work!

4 Likes