Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 2: LitterPal Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

Hello!
Some time ago Lothmar contacted me to continue the idea I done some months ago, and, well, finally it’s done!
Bad luck for the poopie babbeh

This is a continuation of the first part
You can see it here: Yeah, right here

Thank you very much @Lothmar for commisioning me!
And stay tuned for the next parts!

Part 3: Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 3 EnfiePal Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

152 Likes

certified labyrinth of tragedy moment

5 Likes

“Mmm, poopies! Just wike mummah used to make.”

(they are actually mothers)

14 Likes

What a waste of perfectly good fluffy livestock! His temperment is perfect to be fattened up and processed for all the amazing things you can do with a dead fluffy. Love your work as always dude!

7 Likes

“FOOD” lmao

5 Likes

Cant forget the " " ~chuckle~

2 Likes

What’s worst that a life of being let down and suffering? You bet! A continuous cycle of reincarnation into successive lives of pain.

9 Likes

Your fluffies always look so absurdly adorable when they are happy and dancing.

I’m beginning to suspect this one won’t be doing that, though.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m glad people like the way I make my fluffies

5 Likes

That’s a “Denpa” game, I like Denpa music, but I have never played a Denpa game before. I might find a rom somewhere on the webternet.

1 Like

I mean, there’s higurashi
You know, the thing from where I took the music

I never knew that they have a special name for such a specific tropre tho

The marking of the trope in games is a sort of “Horror of everyday reality” and a person delusions(or their reality) worsening as the game goes on
Intro to Denpa Games | TOP Denpa Visual Novels for Beginners! - YouTube Watch this video
(The Person has a much better explanation than I do)
While for music, it’s J-pop/eurobeat/music like j-pop like happy hardcore, or very “techno” music. but the special thing about Denpa songs, like 【UTAU】A Sardine Grows From The Soil【Maki Watase】 - YouTube This song(My favorite) the lyrics don’t really make all that much sense, even when there’s a translation.

1 Like

~Continues the ritual of summoning for the next part~ Sooon…

The ritual is complete. And yet another must begin anew. . .

1 Like

Well past live was going bad. This life didn’t really change. His soul get bad Luck.

2 Likes

Well he was born a bad fluffy, an unfortunate case like being an ugly woman. But at least he gets a happy ending.