Bad luck for poopie babbeh [By Larur]

Alright , I’ve made this
I’m going to post it in spanish too (The Spanish version may have different things) Because I tried to “Adapt” it :b

Part 2: Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 2: LitterPal Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

225 Likes

Quality sadbox right there. Not that I think the more colourful fluffies have much of a chance either in the longer term, honestly.

23 Likes

well, this brown foal was a bit of a dick this time since it did knock aside the yellow one. While probably not deserving of death the “poor poopeh babeah” wasn’t a complete innocent for once.

22 Likes

@ZealousBadIdea The fluffy looked so melancholic thorough the story I don’t think this was the first time it was overlooked by potential owners. Seemed more like an act of desperation than selfishness.

All in all, an excellent comic about a classic fluffy life story.

29 Likes

The way it just kinda calmly flies into the fire, not flailing it’s legs or anything, looks really funny to me.

16 Likes

“Enf it, babbeh accept da embwace of da void.”

12 Likes

It got a quick and merciful death, at least he won’t end up abandoned once the kid doesn’t give an enf about yellow anymore and it ends up as yet another feral

5 Likes

So like life! You do your best, do what you’re supposed to… But everything get f*cked anyways…

Him knocking down the other one was probably a reaction to noticing another Fluffy doing it and getting picked… So he probably thought being more proactive and ambitious would get him adopted… Fighting for love and attention works for other fluffies… But as someone once told me "You can’t be THAT ugly and not have a good personality…":sweat:

7 Likes

Poopie babbehs ain’t ugly, they’re the cutest turds I’ve ever seen, definitely better than those eyesore neon or pastel colors

9 Likes

I have to agree! They’re the color of coffee, chocolates and root beer… All the things I like!

So you’re just gonna ignore all the other amazing brown things in life just because one bad brown thing?!

8 Likes

Me ha gustado mucho :wink:

4 Likes

Wow, this is amazing

3 Likes

Nuuu, poopie babeh nada mas sirven para ser enfie babeh
Eso lo que diria un smarty fluffy.

2 Likes

I love how his dreams look! The most basic half-formed thoughts… and the nightmarish Fluffmart employee, harbinger of doom, haha. Great stuff.

7 Likes

I love your depiction of fluffy dreams! They convey so much feelings and insight into fluffy thinking. I wish this would be established as a standart.

4 Likes

Im looking forward to all the future chapters where he’s reincarnated as a brown fluffy again and again.

Chapter 2- Things can always get worse / Life of a litterpal

7 Likes

I like this

3 Likes

Immolation is not quick or merciful.

8 Likes

It is for what a fluffy adopted by a kid can expdc6

2 Likes

But it is magical!

2 Likes