Bad mother (InfraredTurbine)

Some idea that appeared in my mind today xD
enjoy

For commissions, illustrations and so, feel free to contact me any time!
also, consider reading about the hasbio catalogue part 2 here. =D

ps: Now I’m accepting more than just one idea per person since some ppl have nice ideas

63 Likes

Is this for the catalog? Because that is a convenient looking amputation device.

4 Likes

just a random idea that appeared, but could be too xD

4 Likes

It was a test and you failed you are a terrible mama a really gud mama will defend her wittle babbehs even from daddeh so now daddeh will take your weggies as punishment

6 Likes

Samael say he want your entire stock

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hewwo mista dis samwel. An samwel wan aww da weggie cwutters for espewaments pwease-looks up at you tipping his hat

1 Like

Is that a femur breaker? Please let it be a femur breaker

3 Likes

@infraredturbine I can almost hear the metal “ka-chunk!” Then the mare screaming everytime the chopper drops on the legs. :scream:

1 Like

I like the leg cutter design.

2 Likes

Any mummah that would num a babbeh to save her weggies deserves nu weggies

5 Likes

fluffy femur breaker.mp4

2 Likes

@infraredturbine. I will also take your entire stock. I mostly want these for the psychological torture. Hehehehehe

1 Like

Hahahaha good way to abuse.

1 Like

Couldn’t she just pull her leg out of it? You’d have to fasten those, too. You wouldn’t want the fluffy trying to wriggle free while you’re doing this.

And maybe mount the guillotine thing to whatever surface you’re using it on, so it stays in place.

1 Like

fair enough

1 Like

It’s a good idea, you just need to work out the flaws.

1 Like

You should’ve run away with your foals and leggies intact, bitch now you get to be a pillow!