Hasbio Catalogue - Part 2 : Announcement! (please read the whole topic) (InfraredTurbine & RandomAirPeople)

Hello Everyone!

I’m happy to announce that we (Me and RandomAirPeople) gonna start working on the Hasbio Catalogue 2. But now we want YOUR ideas to be there too!

This Catalogue and the cost is being done under the permission of @Virgil. Thank you very much!

We discussed a lot about it, and decided that this version of the catalogue, should have some of the community ideas too, so now you can have your ideas shown on it, drew by me, with a text explaining your product.

If you haven’t read our Catalogue 1st Edition, I recomend ya to take a look on it here: :slight_smile:
Hasbio Catalogue First Edition!

rules

So as you know, the Catalogue may take some time to be done, drawings don’t just appear xD it takes time, dedication and a lot of fixes so it looks better for a final job :slight_smile:

So the rules for the project are:

• 1 idea per person only;

Edit: (I’m accepting more than one idea per person now!)

• each idea to be featured on the catalogue, gonna cost lest than my normal commissions, I’ll be charging 15$ per idea to appear on it (I’ll be talking much more about it on the next topic);
  • No human raping fluffies or foals being raped allowed, the rest is ok by me, please understand;
  • It must show a product that Hasbio would really sell in a catalogue, use all your creativity! :smiley:
  • When sending the idea, I will need a small text of 80-100 words max so I can fit it besides your product, as an official description of the product;
  • The description of the illustration you want for your product, must be really descriptive. If I have doubts about it, I may send you some questions about it, but be sure to be clear about it, since drawings not gonna be shown until the releasing of the Catalogue;
  • @anon68543914 is gonna be responsible to review the drawings before they go into the catalogue, don’t worry, he has an eagle eye for details o_o trust me;

important

“But wait! I have to pay 15$USD for my idea to appear in it ? omg I hate u lolololol”

I want to be extremely clear about this part. I even discussed this a lot with RandomAp and prefered to ask and talk to Virgil before launching this project idea. I under no hypothesis want this community to think this project is a cashgrab for me, we just want the community to be part of it, and at the same time it would be like working on commissions for me as well :slight_smile:
being really honest with you guys, the first catalogue took me weeks to finish, it may looks kinda simple, but it’s a lot of work, but TOTALLY WORTH IT, since it was AWESOME.
So I just wanted to leave this topic really clear for you all. Nobody is forced to be part of it, but everyone who wanna be part of it, it’s really welcome for sure!

quick questions

How do I take part in it ?

• You can send me a message here on FC site, on reddit, or directly contact me on Discord. (Matt__#9892)
    Feel free to add me and ask about the project or send me memes (People do this) I’m a cool guy xD;

“So it’s 15$ to have my idea published on it, with a text ?”

• Yes, for that I need you to send me a full description of the toy/product you want to see in it, and a text with 80-100 words MAX , describing the toy/product in a professional way. Some corrections and little changes my happen but don’t worry. The illustration of your product will be in colors, and in the correct section of the Catalogue; Paypments will happen only via paypal, it’s the only way that works for me here xD ;

“What boxes are featured in the catalogue ? what if I don’t like abuse/hugbox… etc ?”

• ALL BOXES are accepted in our magazine! In the first edition we divided all the products into :Food items/ Premium electronics/ Health products/ WoeFoal Industries (for abuse ideas) / Comfort products; Some categories may be added too. I accept hugbox/abuse/sadbox/terrorbox etc with no problem, ALL boxes welcome, but bear in mind this must be shown as if Hasbio was officially trying to sell these for people ;

“Is there a limit number of participations ?”

• Initially, I will be be putting a limit of participations, since it’s just one idea per person, but after some numbers, I’ll decide to close it. (Otherwise we would have a 800 page catalogue and it wouldn’t get that good) xD;

“Oh crap, I wish I could take part in it, but I can’t right now :d”

• The deadline for participations initially gonna be set until August 21st 2021, So don’t worry, you still have almost a whole month :slight_smile: ;

“GRRRR there is one idea on this Catalogue that I hate! it can’t just happen to a fluffy, it’s impossible, not canon and etc…”

• I really want to be specifically clear about this: Please, respect all the ideas shown on the catalogue. They aren’t canon or something that is an unquestionable reality. you know everyone has different canons for their fluffyverses, so above all the ideas, I really want to ask for everybody to be polite and respect each other opinions :slight_smile: ; Thank you! vrrrrrrrrr

“Turbine, do you still love me ?”

• I never stopped loving you :wink: xD

launch
Since I’ll leave participations for this project open for almost the whole month of August, it may be ready around the first days of September. I will not put a deadline for it, since I’m strict when it comes to talk about drawing, and RandomAp is really strict about details, specially in writting, so it will be done in September with a good quality :slight_smile: :

sfh

I really wish people don’t see this as a cashgrab (my biggest worry about the project, so that’s why I’m being really honest with this community) that I love so much! )
Thank you very much for it all and please, feel free to use this topic to discuss about it, ask other questions if you have some. Me and @anon68543914 are going to keep and eye on this topic to solve any questions you may have;

PS: This catalogue is digital only, not printed. When sending your ideas, be sure to be specific. after the catalogue is published, it will not be changed.

468u46i

Thanks again for it all, and please feel free to ask any questions you have. My discord is always open for questions too, as well as on reddit :slight_smile:
we want this project to be a BIG ONE for this community

Thank you!
Your Turbine headed friend,
Infrared Matt Turbine.

32 Likes

YOUR NAME IS MATT?!

8 Likes

I can vouch for InfraredTurbine’s trustworthiness, easy-going nature, and general coolness.
I’m looking forward to seeing what comes from this project.

11 Likes

Mattpad

3 Likes

Actually it’s a derivation of Matt, but I prefer for ppl to call me Matt xD

5 Likes

I’ve done two things with Infrared Turbine and can agree. Both projects were super easy and pleasant.

2 Likes

Thanks again for your reliance on me and RandomAP virgil <3

4 Likes

Ah! I look forward to this project :smiley: Definitely have ideas but I will work the kinks out of those. Also look forward to seeing everyone else’s as well.

Quick question though, what if two people have the same idea for a product?

2 Likes

if someone has the same idea, I’ll be telling the second to have it, that something similar/the same already exists, so he can chose another product/idea too

1 Like

Even Weirdbox?

1 Like

yep
go crazy! xD

1 Like

Can we add in a sketch of our own to act as a reference alongside the idea?

1 Like

sure!
this would help me a lot, so I can make the illustration based on your drawing

2 Likes

About the 15 dollars, I assume that’s in USD?

3 Likes

yep! and welcome to the community!

Matheus i see

1 Like

I have a lot of ideas, but no extra money.

:plum:

1 Like

almost

oh :frowning:

You should be able to submit ideas without paying to be put in like a waiting list- if there is extra space, you take from that list

1 Like