Bad Mummah Ch. 2 (FluffyChimera)

A real kicker (but may or may not be something Linsey will do) could be use easy to wash off paint on a BMS Mare’s foals to make them look like poopies and may reveal what she did to her own foals to drive in the psychological torture.

1 Like

Scary munstahs…super freaks

Ooh ooh even better

Theres a Stwarfluff waiting in the sky, he wike to cone snd meet us but tink he blow our minds.

XD

1 Like

That’s a good idea.

I was also thinking of dousing her in Nair after shaving her and making a rug out of her fur that she gets to sleep on for the rest of her life <3 That way, she can ALWAYS see her pretty fluff.

2 Likes

This art is amazing

4 Likes

But it also means she gets to see or smell her or her foals pooping or peeing on her pretty fluff which may show her ugly vanity even more maybe resorting to shoving her foals away from it whilst attempting to lick it clean…theoretically if shes super vain.

1 Like

We would have to ask @FluffyChimera how she’d react, as Chimera is the one who made Lady Belle

2 Likes

we’ll just have to see as the story progresses :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Look forward to it regardless of the outcome XD cuz im very curious how this will go :3

2 Likes

GD spoilers :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Im so sorry. That is not the intention.

I am just really excited about everything. I will do my best to avoid spoiler gushing!

3 Likes

Just hoping the Alicorn baby will be alright.

3 Likes

Was kind of a joke since it seems to almost always go horribly wrong in these stories. I just didn’t want it spelled out how, haha.

1 Like

I do like Jitters’ reaction. It’s probably how most real people would react to an asshole/annoying fluffy, rather than ripping it apart with their bare hands.

3 Likes

Lady Bell should at least be muffled and hogtied. And corked.

3 Likes

Why listen to that mare? She would have simply taken the colt and left, but hey, it’s all for the good of the plot.

2 Likes

How about shock therapy with a little bit of of burning

2 Likes

Fucking love your art and can’t wait to see what the next part brings

2 Likes

Mr. Rainbow Bright? He will be fine!!!

1 Like

A great idea!! I will mark it down

1 Like

Totally fair!! I have a bunch of stories that are being worked on, so even if this is slightly spoiled, there is tons that is not!!

1 Like