Bad Owner, by RQ (FB ID: 53167, 53168)

168 Likes

Goddamn I want to punch that kid.

Hell I wanna punch the parents while I’m at it, teach your brats to be better ya bastards.

37 Likes

hilarious1

30 Likes

That baby is so cute, such innocence, so pure, experiencing the joy of flight… the reality of the fall.
Always fantastic work.

26 Likes

Aaaaahhhhh RQ content. It’s like a complex and well aged wine. You really shouldn’t enjoy it but after holding your senses hostage you’ve begun to crave it’s flavor

12 Likes

The art style in particular is an acquired taste, but an addicting one once once you’ve gotten used to it.

3 Likes

Child abuse :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Honestly pegesi are curious things with no fesr or being picked up… if the girl was my sister I’d first have stopped her from picking up the fluffy (cuz its feral and other factors more targeted at my sister than the fluffy itself). Then ofc I’d see if i could contact a fluffy rescue shelter cuz this small family doesnt seem in the best of shape. Granted my demeanor would shilft slightly if it was a Smarty mare and attempted to harm my sister

2 Likes

We never even saw the parents, we don’t know how they would have reacted. Chances are, they would have told her to put the foal back with its family. And even if she had been allowed to keep it, she might have actually been a good owner. The only reason disaster struck was because of a complete accident, one where the kid also got hurt. This isn’t like Butter and her babies, where the whole human family is stupid to the point of malice. This was one unfortunate circumstance and a bunch of unknowns, so save the anger until the whole picture comes out, if it ever does. Speaking of which, RQ? I recommend adding the “accidental-abuse” tag, although it’s your call. Maybe also “dumb-human”, but that’s more debatable since she’s a kid and kids are generally less likely/expected to “know better”.

7 Likes

Eh don’t act like you weren’t a little shit at that age despite your parents trying. Kids are psychopaths with a severe lack of understanding consequences and will probably (NOT) grow out of it. Kids, like fluffies will often do whatever the fuck they want when your back is turned but at least kids theoretically learn

8 Likes

Any ending that includes a fluffy being eaten is a happy ending, and those are happy ants!

7 Likes

Put out of its misery

Frankly it deserved worse

4 Likes

And they’ll take plenty of it back to feed their queen’s babies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very creative and emotionally visceral as always!

She’s the perfect villain

1 Like

I love how this little inoccent creature has to suffer and have a slow and painful death for no reason.

4 Likes

Even the tiniest fluffy is a massive feast for an ant colony. This one should last them a good, long while.

1 Like

Cant help but feel that somehow the little girl falling over is all the mummah and her babbehs fault and they should all get punished.

i dont know its important :gotsketties:

5 Likes

This takes me back, this was my first exposure to fluffies and this community

1 Like

Kill fluffy