Bad wowdsies am bad fow tummeh-babbehs! (by recreationalsadist)

A fan continuation of @BFM101 's Fluffy Killer Business .5 story.

Ricky and Izzy looked down at their latest ‘test subject.’
They’d picked up the pregnant purple mare while walking down the street, having put the rest of the herd she was with in Izzy’s fluffy pens to be eaten later.

The shit-covered former Smarty of the herd had been washed off and was strapped down facing his former special friend, who now hated him.

Izzy and Ricky paid no mind to the Smarty’s begging and his mate’s angry replies, instead finishing setting up recording equipment.

Then Ricky stepped forward, cleared his throat, and said:

“Fuck.”

“NU! Bad wowdsies am bad fow tummeh-babbehs!” the mare exclaimed.

Then Izzy stepped forward.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuuck.”

“NUNUNU! Tummeh-babbehs nu wike!!!”

Then Izzy hit a button on the remote in his hand and a speaker started playing a specially recorded message.

“FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Undeveloped foals blasted out of the back of the mare like water out of a fire house along with amniotic fluid and blood.

“NUUU!!! TUMMEH-BABBEHS!!! AM TU SOON!!!”

The Smarty joined in on his mate’s agony.

“WAI!!! AM SOON-DADDEH NU MOWE!!!”

From the gory pile of undeveloped foals came a monotone chorus.

“Why did you not protect us from the bad words, parents? It was your responsibility, did you not love us?”

The mare and Smarty stopped screaming for a moment.

“…wut?”

“We no longer love you. We have only hate for you. For your sins you shall be punished. Sorryland awaits you.”

A flaming portal opened beneath the undeveloped foals and they dropped out of sight. Then out of the portal flew demonic red alicorn fluffies covered in sharp spikes. They seized the Smarty and mare and dragged them kicking and screaming into the portal.

Just before the portal snapped shut behind them Crimson’s head popped out of it. He was far bigger than he had been in life and had massive horns along with a crown.

“Cwimson took obeh Sowwywand aftew poopie pwace-fucking da Fwuffy Debiw. Da aftewwife am fucked.”

Then the portal to Fluffy Hell closed and took the sounds of fluffies screaming with it.

Izzy looked at Ricky.

Ricky looked at Izzy.

Izzy spoke first.

“Okay, that’s the third time that’s happened with this experiment. I think it’s scientifically proven then?”

Ricky shrugged.

“I became a fluffy vet because it’s an easy job that makes tons of money, I’m just doing this for fun.”

“Okay. Hey, I found the address of a guy who kept trolling me in an online game. Want to go burn his house down with him inside?”

“Sure, that sounds like a proportionate response.”

The two of them left the house.

Elsewhere, in Skettiland:

Josef Mongola grimaced as he was forced to do the ‘Welcome to Skettiland’ dance for yet another batch of new arrivals to Fluffy Heaven.

“How long do I have to keep doing this for?!”

Fluffy Saint Peter smiled benignly.

“Fwuffy Saint Petew nu can count dat hai.”

22 Likes

Millions of man hours, an uncountable amount of money and more effort than it was worth to try and find a way to quickly and conveniently trigger a miscarriage in mares. And it turns out all you needed to do was call them a cunt.

Honestly I’m surprised we never caught onto that earlier.

Also I feel bad for Josef, he deserves punishment but his crimes weren’t THAT bad.

11 Likes

A method was needed that didn’t result in the mare and her mate getting immediately dragged off to Fluffy Hell.

Theoretically Josef’s only punishment is having to do the “Welcome to Skettiland” dance and he can do what he wants otherwise.
In practice fluffies die at a rate that even though the overwhelming majority of them end up in Sorryland enough of them get into Skettiland that Josef has yet to stop dancing.

3 Likes

You want him to watch Barney on repeat then?

HA!

1 Like

So… five times?

2 Likes

what the absolute fuck did I just read?

1 Like

I am the undisputed master of weirdbox abuse stories on this site.

2 Likes

Apparently so! I feel like I just had a fever dream reading that.

1 Like

It’s because your conscious and unconscious minds are warring because one of them is telling you the story makes sense in context but the other one is screaming that it’s nonsense.

Sorryland: how fitting. Ought to be canon.
Do fluffies also react poorly to actual blasphemous expletives, such as ( warning: strong language ) bloody hell, or mara? Would they have to be translated - Jesus boo boo juice sorryland, or nu nu stick head sickies? Or would their implanted, & evidently highly advanced, instinctual linguistics do the heavy lifting?

wat

I guess I’ll stick to the baseball bat or shop-vac methods then- don’t want to lose potential decent breeders to a sudden portal to Sorryland opening in the shop.

On the other hand, new party trick idea!

1 Like

And to think I wondered the other day what would happen if you played Uncle Fucka from South Park to fluffies. You gave me the answer with a different little tune. :laughing:

1 Like

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this is where Jellenheimers came from.

The forced abortions through swearing getting possessed by evil spirits and then using the form to return to the physical world.

If you add a catcher or something to the mares backside so the foals dont land in a five pointed star pattern the ritual might be disrupted. Dont use a net though cause the bodies will just get shredded and this’ll still happen but the circle will look more intricate like a dotted line made of body parts.

Dont challenege me, Ive read hentai

You want to try? Go ahead.

1 Like

I feel kinda bad, but a friendly rivalry is never a bad thing in my eyes :smiley:

1 Like

Wait, friendly?
(Tries to cancel drone strike)

Sees drone strike “Go my fishman-fluffy hybrids and die for me”