based on my experience with those things. (by Tequila)

Excuse my Fluffy_English.

94 Likes

Your fluffspeak is fine. I like your art! Makes them look like you’d lose your foot in their fluff if you kicked them.

Some quality fluffspeak tips over at the fluffspeak primer.

7 Likes

fluffies can’t say R and L, but I love your style!
I hope that your experience wasn’t as bad… then again, I did once shine it into my own eyes cuz i’m an idiot lol

8 Likes

Well having a blind fluffy wouldn’t hurt, unless if it somehow manage to kill itself from bumping too much.

4 Likes

They make little harnesses for that. Could assemble a blind harness for $10 with stuff you could find in the same isle at any hardware store. But as you can see here they can be bought for $40 if you want something official and fluffy-comfy.

2 Likes

that is fine i heavy used fluffy translator for my fluffy speech.

3 Likes

Omg, I had no idea this exists! Lol, this is so good :smiley:

4 Likes

Wonderful art :heart: Love the idea, too :smiley:

2 Likes

happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

ay all those little shitrats talk like that

1 Like

I wonder how it works…

…probably a regular expression with like 10,000 characters.

1 Like

basically me as a kid after discovering that it is completely forbbiden to put a huge magnet next to a tv…
just like… hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why ?

1 Like

That reminds me of me as a stupid 12yo putting a strong-ass flashlight to my eye xd

It hurt at first, but then my eyes got used to it and I did it to impress my friends lol, I think I can still do it but I don’t want to risk it~

1 Like

Well, they are quite fragile and broken by all.

2 Likes

LMAO, just slap him in the back of the head, those retinas burnt will fall out, leaving room for new ones to regrow in a half hour. The secret to the fluffies eye injuries to being repaired quickly and make Hasbio a quick buck. Expected eye injuries from laser toy play was a target price point for Hasbio: “My kids play with lasers with the cats and dogs, and will with Product 501. How do we, as a company make money from this?”

“Well, I have the perfect solution: $20 to “heal” the eye injuries from laser play. Our Product 501 has a few genes known for regrowth. The eyes are prime places to “fix” and send back to the customer. Slap the head to promote regrowth and bam, we get a crisp Jackson and a happy customer”

“Anything else you want to disclose about the regrowth?”

“Heh, yeah, after 14 days, any removed limb can be regrown if you don’t sew the stubs”

“Welp, that’ll be a future Benjamin costing price point! Nice!”

4 Likes

Fantastic little comic! This is such a believable scenario when letting a fluffy play with a laser pointer! :smile:

I can’t imagine having to deal with a blind fluffy lol

I’d end up dumping him somewhere lol