• Toxic Fumes
  • Vanetka
0 voters
19 Likes

Excellent.
More fluffies more fights !
Fight fight fight !

3 Likes

Oh,hard decision. Toxic Fumes has gas that can harm the opponent before they can even touch him. At the same time,they seem to be in an open air arena,so unless Vanetka gets a faceful of fumes I don’t think it’ll be too effective.
However, Vanetka has to get close with those tail flails! And Toxic Fumes seems to have some armor. Decisions, decisions.

3 Likes

This is gonna be a really hard decision, both of them look cool

3 Likes

Dude, you are so good in 3D stuff!

1 Like

My reasoning is that Vanetka has good weapons to negate armor. Maces were the weapons to defeat armored plate back in the medieval period and onwards. However, it’s still a narrow toss-up.

Gas disperses, like you said. A heavy gas will need time to saturate enough of the arena to ensure fatal exposure, and it may still end up killing TF as collateral.

Vanetka’s weapons are the worst thing for a fluffy to wield. Yes, they can bash TF’s armor and gas tanks and secure victory, but those heavy weights being attached to the tail means that Vanetka’s mobility is going to be severely lacking, like those chain-gang prisoners.

The alternative is that the maces are so light, they’re useless against TF unless he gets hit in the eyes, or his exposed legs. Either situation would not be lethal enough to secure a kill.

@Mexi I think TF is going to end up killing the both of them lmao.

3 Likes

I would think Toxic Fumes would have a slight edge of it weren’t for the fact that Toxic Fume’s head is entirely exposed. All Vanetka has to do is get one good flail hit on Toxic Fume’s head and it’s over.
However,with the canisters of fumes also being on Toxic Fumes’ sides,any hits to the sides will release the gas at a close range to Vanetka. If we knew exactly what the fumes were it could help me decide better. It says Toxic Fumes,so I assumed poison,but there seems to be matches on Toxic Fumes’ legs,so maybe something combustible?

1 Like

You’d have to ask CD.
Though Fumes has matches on his hooves so it could be methane.
FWWWOOORSSSSH
But I honestly have no idea what he carries in those tanks.

2 Likes

Sulphur is a good bet. Toxic and explosive.

2 Likes

I had a good look at the art again.
Is a combustible, at the very least.
Fumes has a flamethrower attached to his ass.

2 Likes

I’m forced to vote for toxic fumes since all it would do is to release it’s toxics around and run like a crazy fluffy xD

Basically a SINGED

1 Like

Nurgle approves this little toxic horse.

1 Like

Is “Vanetka” a play on “Ranetka” or is their name just a coincidence?

50/50 at the moment, so both gonna die.

Just a coincidence.
I went fuck fuck fuck, I need more house fluffies !
…Oh vanetka sounds good
Make him a kitsune fluffy with flails attached to his tails, that will do !

And here we are.

1 Like

Yes, my toxic fumes has a flame thrower attached to his ass. His button to activate it is on his chest tho. The canisters hold the napalm. And yea its hoof armor is matches

2 Likes

Well, shit.
This was a close one.
Winner

2 Likes

I was about to suggest we should call this one.
And yeah it was hella close .

Vanetka wins by skin of this tails !

2 Likes