Battlefluffs S3: Semifinal A: Rapid Poopies vs Fishbowl Punch (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

It’s a water/bullet clash for the ages! It’s Rapid Poopies vs Fishbowl Punch, who will run out of ammo first!?

• Rapid Poopies
  • Fishbowl Punch
0 voters
21 Likes

Sorry little one, but nothing beats the power of wawa cannons.

1 Like

It’s been so neat seeing everyone draw the machines these fluffies pilot

4 Likes

I guess it depends on the glass breaks first, or the gun is soaked. Kinda 50/50 on this two’s odds. :shrugs:

:edit: Not shocked. Voted my favorite seafluff, but yeah, glass protects against poopies. Hell, the infamous ‘dolphin poop problem’ implies that the bowl had to have some way to prevent that getting too bad in the first place. brings rationality to the fantasy and ruins it

Turns out it’s not even a proper metal-slug-throwing gun.

Hooray! I’m glad you got to draw this fight, Squeaky. It’s the most action-y thing I’ve seen you draw and it’s very effective.

But holy cow your simplified salty sea fluffy is to die for. Such a little character. So angry and so cute.

1 Like

Thank you! I may or may not have based it on a DBZ beam clash because this duo was way too perfect a fit, heh.

Now that you mention it though, I really don’t draw action-y stuff often! I should work on that.

1 Like

fishbowl took out my purple fluff, so they gotta go down!

NOOOO! Rapid poopies my boy!

2 Likes