BATTLEFLUFFS Season 3! Final Round! Bricklin vs Fishbowl Punch (Pastry_Knight)

Welcome to the grand finale of the third season of BATTLE FLUFFIES

Pitting @Carniviousduck’s Robot Enhanced Sea-Fluff Fishbowl Punch against the Enigmatic and honestly creepy Bricklin brought by @Newb_ronswek

• Bricklin Wins
  • Fishbowl Punch Wins
0 voters
33 Likes

Bricklin and Kevin, champions of Battle fluffs

3 Likes

GET BRICK’D

4 Likes

i just want the little psycho to win

2 Likes

Spectaculat

Bricklin may be an immoral sociopath but Fishbowl Punch has the power of the ultimate fluffy weakness of drowning on his side but will that be enough to stop the unfeeling monster that is Bricklin and the knife tied to him

Fight! Fight! Fight! This drawing is so hilarious and great!

2 Likes

Really cool that there are three seasons already now!
I just realised, maybe at some point in the future there could be a “Battlefluffs Champion of Champions”, were all the previous winners fight each other.

3 Likes

bricklen sweep

It’s interesting how so many artists characterize Bricklin as a sadist when according to his creator he really seems to be the opposite—incredibly naive, cheerful, and friendly, with the caveat that he can only be those things ever. Bricklin seems to have the appearance of sadism to us when he giggles about blood or hugs someone to death; but he’s not changing his behavior in any way when he does this. It’s not deliberate cruelty on his part, the way some people have depicted the way he acts. He’s just incapable of seeing violence and death as anything other than friendship and play, because he doesn’t have the capacity to do so.

The real creepy stuff is the depictions of him acting like a normal, healthy fluffy at play, while he’s doing frankly disturbing things (ex. his fights with Ms. Pretty and Battle-“Cry”). Having him cheerfully and obliviously babble about hugs as he murders you is way higher octane nightmare fuel than generic “I will play in your guts” stuff. Bricklin seems to lack any understanding that what he’s doing might be socially or morally wrong, or even what such concepts might entail.

That’s my opinion, anyway.

12 Likes

Exactly! You get it! THANK YOU!!

5 Likes

I suppose I saw the sadist/psycho angle from the prior rounds and thought it would be good to treat them as if they were starting to break down mentally

2 Likes

That’s it Briklin! Get revenge for rapid poopies! You got this!

In the original comic he’s featured in, he does seem to be losing his mind over time. The isolation appears to be affecting him, but he has no ability to feel what he should be feeling as a healthy response to it. All he has as a way of interpreting that input is a slightly more manic version of his normal self. I would actually love to see a story or comic that explores just how deranged a character like Bricklin can become in response to stress, and whether it’s possible to trick them into being sad the same way you can trick a fluffy into drowning.

Like, don’t get me wrong, I really like this. And your explanation makes a lot of sense.

3 Likes

Thank you for the shout out!

3 Likes

OKAY! IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 DAYS! Which means that…

BRICKLIN WINS!!!

2 Likes

Woo!

1 Like