Be one ( by: FallenAngel )

Base on my art post HERE

How “Stalkers” makes any living thing (including this unlucky fluffy) merge with their living building.

aftermath20-w

=========

For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

50 Likes

Be one

6 Likes

Be one

4 Likes

Be one

4 Likes

Be one

5 Likes

Be two… Ah damn it

3 Likes

All stalkers stops and look at you*

Its almost like a scene from body snatcher or horror cult :sweat_smile:

Next thing would be RUN!!! :scream:

4 Likes

Its a very lively real estate. Just dont mind the screams or whispers you might hear once in a while.

2 Likes

There’s always minions?

https://www.reddit.com/r/litrpg/comments/k2a04q/is_the_entire_dungeon_core_subgenre_based_off_of/

1 Like

Cool!

2 Likes

Maybe added a harsh warning NEVER have a fluffy with you as they usually set the “lively old residences” into aggressive crankiness that might having you stuck in your apartment “permanently”. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A world that never stop building :fearful:

A friend did some ai art she made of “living structure” basically a factory that keeps expanding from land to sea to the sky but it have an issue with the desert as it seems having hard time conquering it, it quickly rustes and collapses.

2 Likes

Please, tell me that the fluffies are aware of this fate?

2 Likes

I mean, depends on headcanon.

1 Like

Sadly no fluffies ever survive to tell most in this short story just random ferals or even herd crawled into ruined crawl spaces and saw the bright portal door and just went in only to be stalked and slowly turned into walls.

2 Likes

No I mean are they still conscious while as a wall?

2 Likes

be one

2 Likes

Maybe they exist as a trace consciousness, only able to understand that something is terribly wrong. Sometimes, it remembers words like “weggies” and “enfies”, and the consciousness strains to rise. But walls, even living ones, refuse to shift, and all the fragment can do is scream in silence as the building around it gains more and more.

2 Likes

Yeah silent screaming when the walls shifted or smashed upon. They cant see nor talk anymore just feel and its an endless torture.

1 Like

I would say the creepy part if the walls are smashed or bashed and blood flows and the walls pulsated and thats the only time they screamed.

Ever imagine the agony in your ears echoing the whole place with “SCREE!” none stop.

2 Likes