Bean Abuse [Sexygoatgod]

I honestly like the 4chan post version better.

106 Likes

Bean <3

5 Likes

Poor bean :cry: by chance this lil one survive?

7 Likes

I wanna save the precious Bean. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Yes! There’s an entire hugbox series of images about Bean and his life after.

8 Likes

Love the bean.

Dumb question: it’s a closed-eyed chirpy, so is that a realistic (or even overly optimistic) expectation to have? Older fluffies can be pretty dumb about caus and effect or just don’t have the short term memory.

Random note: thumbnails on my phone made me think the sorry stick + motion was a batleth(spelling?) from Star Trek.

8 Likes

A whole hugbox for bean? Ooh, will need to look for that. I’m finding I really like chirpies. Kind of like that super cute stage puppies and kittens have but grow out of so fast…

5 Likes

I really love chirpy babies too, they’re soooo cute

7 Likes

YAY!! poor baby

3 Likes

But what good would a Sorrybox do? They can’t see and it isn’t cramping their limbs.

4 Likes

just cause its a infant and most likely unable to take care of its self doesnt matter 2 those who abuse seeing as they will abuse foals not only as soon as they r born but while they r still fetuses

2 Likes

:musical_note: Smack that baby Make him pee! :notes:

3 Likes

I do wonder how much abuse comes from setting oneself up for failure, but not being willing to admit it to one’s self (thus abusing someone/something else in frustration).

There’s also wailing against one’s own impotence in life, but…

2 Likes

i r e q u i r e t h e c u t e

1 Like

Time to break someone’s spine

1 Like

I’m with 4chan anonymous here. That hurts. Dont know why it hurts, but it does.

1 Like

beatings are actually very healthy for fluffies. it ensures that the lower life forms don’t forget who’s in charge and that they don’t grow up to be smarty assholes. nothing better for em than keeping em in a constant state of mortal terror

2 Likes

He’ll live, just gotta make sure he poops in the box itself otherwise the punishment’s for nothing. The lashes will serve a stark reminder though.

1 Like

A fair punishment.