Because i like it [by Dhylec] Part 3 - Gaylord {43448}

Because I like it

Part 3 - Gaylord

Morning came and I was up before my alarm went off. I walked to the kitchen, smiling and humming a happy tone to myself. I opened the basement door and called out for the Fluffys, having to tell Asuna to come up first so she wouldn’t try to carry the foals up. She came and sat in front of the stairs waiting for the foals to finish the climbing while I was making my breakfast.

“Daddeh! Daddeh!” - They started screaming as soon as they entered the kitchen, running to my legs and hugging them as I was seated at the kitchen table eating some toast with butter and scrambled eggs.

“Hey there guys! How was your night?” - I asked them while scratching them behind their ears.

“Upsies, daddeh! Upsies!” - Blueballs said stretching his front legs to me, being imitated by Chandra as I lifted him by his sides and placed him on my lap.

I grabbed Chandra, also placing her on my lap, and looked at Raven.

“Raven, do you want upsies?” - I asked her as she peeked at us from behind the closest table leg to my right.

She nodded in agreement, and I told her to come closer, smiling as she hid before coming in my direction, head lowered, but tail wagging almost like a dog’s would after seeing a big juicy steak on his food bowl.

“There we go!” - I said after placing her on my lap, having to keep my legs together so I would have room for everyone on my lap.

“Now guys, don’t start running on daddy’s lap or you could fall” - I said getting back to my breakfast, but was soon interrupted by Asuna.

“Upsies Daddeh, pwease!” - Asuna said standing up on her hind legs and hitting my left thigh with her soft front hooves - “Asuna wan upsies!”

“Sorry honey” - I said scratching her head - “Daddy lap is full”

She looked at me, eyes already getting wet with tears, and looked at her foals on my lap.

“Mabe… mabe daddeh wet babbehs on Asuna fwuff, an gif upsies tuu?” - She asked me, softly hitting me with her hoofs as if trying to pound the idea into my flesh.

“No can do kiddo, daddeh will give you upsies later” - I said getting back to my breakfast, and she stayed on her hind legs a little longer, trying to plead with just her eyes, but got down as she noticed it was not happening.

“Daddeh nu wuv Asuna nu mowe…” - She sobbed sitting on her ass, looking at the floor and fighting against tears while I rolled my eyes and ate my breakfast.

“Daddeh nu wuv mummah?” - Chandra asked me and looked at her shaking my head.

“Daddeh loves your mommah, Chandra” - I said after swallowing - “Daddeh lap is just too little for everyone”

“Nu sad wawas mommah” - Blueballs told her getting as close as he could to the border of my lap - “Daddeh wuv mommah an Babbehs wuv mommah tuu!”

Asuna sniffed a little, but forced a smile, cooing as she rubbed her head on my left leg.

“Asuna haf bestest famiwy evah!”

“Da…daddeh?” - Raven said, and I looked at her while munching some eggs.

“Hum?”

“Whe…. whewe Gaywowd?” - She asked without looking into my eyes, and I was impressed. I was waiting for Asuna to ask about Gaylord, even Blueballs, but not even a million years had I thought about Raven making that question.

“Gaylord is a very bad fluffy, honey” - I said carefully caressing her around her swollen eye - “A VERY BAD fluffy. He’s far, far, far away now, trying to be a good fluffy. If he becomes one, he will be back.”

“Huuuu… Asuna wan Gaywowd” - Asuna cried from under the table - “Babbehs fu wuv, and huggies, and pway, and miwkies! Asuna wuv aww babbehs!”

‘Yeah shut the fuck up Asuna I’m not talking to you’ - I thought trying to ignore her.

“Waven… Waven wish Gaywowd be gud fwuffy…” - She said rubbing her head on the palm of my hand - “Wa-waven wuv family”

“Bwuebawws wuv family tuu!” - He said coming close to Raven and hugging her, making her giggle as he released her and hugged Chandra who was saying she loved her family too.

‘Yeah… you guys love everything, don’t you? I wish fucking Gaylord could see you all getting so much lovey-dovey shit going around and not having any of it’ - I thought eating what was left of my eggs, and felt inspiration hitting me.

‘OH, MAN! WHY HAVEN’T I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE?!’ - I thought almost slapping myself on the forehead, and finished my breakfast as fast as I could, oh Gaylord we would have SO much fun!

“Now guys, daddy has to get ready for work” - I said putting them one by one on the floor and ignoring the protests - “Everyone back to the safe room, when daddy comes for lunch break you can go outside, ok?”

“Daddeh, can Chandwa gu fo wowk tuu?” - Chandra asked me not walking into the safe room direction as her mother and siblings were doing, and for a second I cogitated the idea, shaking my head as I remembered Chandra’s adventurous spirit and the problems it could bring me at work.

“Sorry honey, but fwuffys can’t go to work” - I said scratching her on her rear, and giving her a kind push in the direction of the safe room - “But daddeh promise to play ‘cave explorer’ with you tonight, ok?”

GASP WEAWWY DADDEH?! WEAWWY?! CHANDWA WUV CAVE EXPWOWEW!” - She said in glee as I walked with her to the safe room.

“Yeah kiddo, now be safe” - I said as she started going down the stairs singing about loving cave explorer and loving daddy. And I closed it after they all reached the bottom.

I went to my bedroom, smiling and thinking about where I was going to get what I wanted to be done, and after fiddling around my wardrobe for some minutes I found the measuring tape I was looking for. I went to the bathroom and opened the door with a giant smile on my face.

I looked inside the shower box, and Gaylord was curled up in the same corner he was the previous night, eyes swollen from crying, shivering uncontrollably, and sucking his left front hoof as the right one skin looks red and sore. For one second I thought he was awake, ready to hear him crying and sobbing asking for love, food, water, or any kind of comfort, but as I was taking off my pajamas I noticed he was asleep, probably blacked out from crying too much. Good.

“RISE AND SHINE LITTLE FUCKER!” - I screamed as I opened the shower box, and he jerked his head up, farting as loud as he could and looking around in terror.

CHIRP HU HUWT BABBEH! CHIRP CHIRP!” - He cried before even noticing what was going on.

I slid the door close behind us, and he focused his eyes on me, fresh fat tears coming from his eyes.

“DADDEH! DADDEEEEHHHHH!” - He sobbed trying to get up, and chirping in pain as his back legs couldn’t get the job done, those welts looked really painful, all starting to get a purple color. - “CHIRP CHIRP DADDEH PWEASE HEWP BESTEST BABBEH!”

“Oh shut the fuck up, Gaylord! You’re no babbeh, and NOT a bestest babbeh, cut this bullshit already!” - I said opening the shower, and he started screaming.

CCCHHHIIIIRRRPPP CCCHHHIIIIRRRPPP SCAWY! WAWA BAD, DADDEH! WAWA BAD FO FWUFFYS! CHIRP MOMMAH! SOB SCAWY! SCAAAWWWWYYY! SAVE BESTEST BABBEH MOMMAH!”

“No one is coming for you, asshole” - I said, starting to scrub myself with the soap, and a wicked smile took hold of my face as I could see him cowering in fear, turning his back to me while sucking his left hoof again. I stood over the shower drain, closing it with both feet, and looked at Gaylord as he ignored the water slowly creeping into his direction.

I waited for a while, ignoring the fact that I would have to mop the bathroom after this little game of messing with him, but his shrieks as the water started to hit his ass and kept going, make it worth it.

“DADDEH! DADDEH!” - He screamed looking at me, water just gathering around him, nothing dangerous at all - “SCAWY WAWA WAN GIF BESTEST BABBEH FOWEVAH SWEEPIES! SAVE BESTEST BABBEH DADDEH!”

“OH MY GOD GAYLORD! THE WATER KNOWS YOU’RE A BAD FLUFFY!” - I screamed back, faking to freak out while waving my arms around over my head, almost hitting my shower head - “IT’S GOING TO EAT YOU!”

“NNNUUUU! NNNUUUU DADDEH!” - He cried, finally getting up as fear propelled him - “SAVE BESTEST BABBEH, DADDEH! BESTEST BABBEH AM GUD FWUFFY!”

I kicked some water in his direction, using the side of my right foot so I could throw as much as possible.

“NNNNOOOOOO! BIG BAD WAWA MUNSTAH WAN NUM BAD BABBEH!” - I said in my monster voice, and the terror I could see in his eyes as the water hit him and dragged him one or two inches was priceless.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! NU NUM BESTEST BABBEH! BABBEH FO WUV, AND HUGGS, AND PWAY! NU NUMMIE! HHHUUUUHHUUUUHHUUUU!” - He cried crawling away, letting out a loud and long fart, making me have to bite my lips so I wouldn’t burst into laughter, thank god I didn’t feed him since yesterday night or I would have shit all around my shower boxer.

“BAD WAWA JUST NUM BAD BABBEHS! BAD! BAD! BAD DISGUSTING BABBEHS!” - I said kicking more water, having to hold back my laughter as I did the monster voice - “YOU’RE A BAD BABBEH! NO BESTEST BABBEH! BAD! BAD! BBBBAAAAADDDDD BABBEH!”

“HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! CHIRP HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUU! SOB GAYWOWD IS GUD FWUFFY!”

“NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!” - I screamed kicking more water, laughing in glee as he would try to run away, was dragged or pushed by the water hitting him, slip, fall on one of his sides or ass shrieking in pain, tried to get up, slip again, and crawl away crying and chirping all the time - “BAD FLUFFY! BAD FLUFFY! BBBAAADDD FFFLLLUUUFFFYYYY! WAWA MUNSTAH KNOWS ALL BAD FLUFFYS!”

CHIP CHIRP DADDEH! SAVE GAYWOWD! PWEASE!”

“GAYLORD! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE WAWA BELIEVE YOU’RE A GOOD FLUFFY! YOU HAVE TO BE A GOOD FLUFFY OR IT’S GOING TO EAT ME TOO! SAVE DADDY GAYLORD!” - I screamed and got hold of one of my shampoo bottles, pressing it so some shampoo would fall atop Gaylord.

“OH MY GOD GAYLORD! LOOK! THE WATER MONSTER IS LICKING YOU! RUN GAYLORD RUN!” - I screamed as he looked in disbelief at the shampoo covering him and dripping around him, and I squeezed some more to just see him freaking out.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! NU NUM GAYWOWD SEE PWACIES! NU NUM DADDEH! GAYWOWD SOWWY WAWA MUNSTAH!” - He screamed as some of the shampoo got into his eyes and did its job.

“WHY?! WHY ARE YOU SORRY GAYLORD!” - I screamed in my monster voice, kicking more water on his face, making him cough and gasp after swallowing some.

COUGH WEEZE GAYWO CHIRP GAYWOWD SOWWY FO BE BAD FWUUFY!” - He screamed back, and I pushed a little further, not satisfied yet.

“LIES! GAYLORD IS BAD FLUFFY! MONSTER WAWA DON’T BELIEVE YOU!”

COUGH COUGH WEEEZE HUUUUUUUUU!HHHHHHHUUUUUUUU! COUGH GAYWOWD SOWWY! HUUUUUHHHHUUUUUHHHHHUUUUUUUU! GAYWOWD WAN BE GUD FWUFFY! WEEZE GAYWOWD BAD FWUFFY!”

‘That will do for the morning’ - I thought, getting out of the drainer, letting the water be sucked.

“WAWA MUNSTAH WILL COME BACK IF YOU’RE BAD FLUFFY, GAYLORD!” - I said as the water was being drained away, grateful for fluffys being so stupid that they couldn’t grasp the real situation around them.

“Wow, Gaylord! You saved us!” - I said facking relief as most of the water was gone, and he looked around in disbelief.

“Gaywowd save daddeh? Make bad wawa munstah go away?”

“For now” - I said getting close to him, crouching in front of him, grateful to all gods in existence I lived alone, if anyone saw a naked adult male crouching in front of a fluffy I knew nothing I said would be enough to explain the situation - “But if you’re a bad fluffy, the water monster will come back”

“Nuuuuuuuuu!” - He cried looking at my face, and tried to crawl to me, slipping on the wet floor and falling on his right side - “chirp hhuuuuhhhuuu! Gaywowd nu wan wawa munstah!”

“So you have to be a good fluffy”

SOB huuuuhuuuu! Huggies daddeh! Pwease! Gaywowd haf huwties! Haf big heawt huwties! Tummy huwties! Heggies huwties! SNIF Smeww Thingie huwties! See thingie huwties! Cowd huwties! Gaywowd aww huwties! SNIF HHUUUUUHHUUUUUHUUUUHUUUU!” - He pleaded, stretching his front hooves to me, crying and letting snot run freely from his nostrils, and I got up ignoring him, going back to my shower.

“You’re a bad fluffy, Gaylord, bad fluffys don’t get love or huggies” - I said as coldly as I could, and his cries behind me made my heart fill with joy.

“Ah, shit! I forgot to record our happy sessions, Gaylord my friend!” - I said slapping my forehead.

Well, no use crying over spilled milk, I’d have to start recording it tonight when I gave him his ten slashes. I finished my shower, slid the shower box open, and got out, looking at Gaylord crying on the floor, shivering and sucking on his left hoof as all other means of comfort were denied, and I smiled while I dried myself.

I went to the sink, got the metric tape I brought with me, and got back into the shower box, measuring Gaylord without touching him, ignoring his attempts to reach me with his free hoof as he could see my hands so close to him, yet so far away.

“See you later Gaylord! Don’t forget you still have eighty slashes to go! And remember, if you’re a bad fluffy, the water monster comes back!” - I said after making a mental note of all measures, they were not that accurate to start with, so I hoped what I had planned would come out more or less right. He was crying as I closed the shower box, and loudly sobbing as I closed the bathroom door, and that made me start humming again as I walked to my bedroom.

I wrote down all the measures, got dressed, and went to work.

Work was the same as always, a boring pain in the ass, but everyone was surprised with my good mood while I did everything. The boss even congratulated me on my enthusiasm. On lunch break I headed home, making a quick stop at a glazier.

I explained to the guy what I wanted, a box made of two-way mirrors with the measurements I was giving him, and a lid that fit in on the top with holes for my fingers so I could open and close the lid. He looked at the measurements, looked at me, and shrugged, telling me it could be done in five days. I offered to pay the double if he did it in two, and he was happy to oblige.

I went home, happy about the idea I had going on in my head for the “invisible” sorry box I was going to give Gaylord, and I let the fluffys out before starting my lunch, happy to live close to work so I could get home for lunch every day.

I opened the backyard door, and let them go have some fun on the grass and sun as I prepared my food, and I soon felt someone tugging on my pants right leg as I was preparing some beans with bacon. I looked down and was greeted by Asuna looking sad at me.

“What is it Asuna?” - I asked her, putting the fire at low so I wouldn’t burn my food while talking to her.

“Daddeh, can Asuna haf Gaywowd back? Asuna miss Gaywowd” - She said in a shy tone, and I felt a wicked smile on my face as a plan to fuck up Gaylord mind and play a good prank on Asuna, also getting to discipline her a little, come to me.

“Look Asuna, Gaylord is far, far, far away, he’s trying to be a good fluffy, so you have to be patient” - I said, patting her head.

“Can Asuna gu see Gaywowd? Babbehs need Mommah” - She said holding back tears, and she was making it too easy for me.

“Sorry honey, you can’t, it’s too far away and only bad fluffys can go there” - I said, focusing on my food again - “You don’t wanna be a bad fluffy, do you?”

“Nu daddeh… Asuna gud fwuffy” - She said sitting on her ass, sobbing a little - “Bu Asuna wan Babbeh!”

“It’s ok girl, it’s ok, maybe he will be back sooner than you expect” - I said in a cheerful tone - “I just need you to remember one thing”

“Wa?”

I looked at her, as serious as I could, and tried to bring a cold and stern tone to my voice.

“You can never, never, NEVER, go into the bathroom” - I said looking into her eyes - “There is a monster there pretending to be Gaylord. NEVER go into the bathroom”.

“O… Otay daddeh” - She said a little scared.

“It sounds like Gaylord, it smells like Gaylord, it can even cry for its mommah like Gaylord would do, but it’s not Gaylord, it’s a monster!”

“Promise me Asuna! Promise me you’ll NEVER go near the bathroom!” - I said, holding back my smile.

“Asuna pwomise daddeh! Nevah gu tu bathwoom!” - She said with conviction in her voice, and I nodded with a satisfied smile.

‘Like hell you won’t’.

“Now go play with your babbehs”

“Otay…”

I finished my food, seated on the backyard porch to eat looking at the fluffys running around, and smiled as Chandra approached me after some minutes.

“Wha tha daddeh? Smeww pwetty!” - She said wagging her tail as she stood on her hind legs, trying to approach her nose to my plate, sniffing as hard as she could.

“Just some beans and bacon honey, daddy nummies” - I said putting a full spoon on my mouth, chewing with a smile while she licked her lips looking at me.

“Ca… can Chandwa haf pwetty nummies tuu?”

I looked at her, remembering the tales about Fluffy flatulence caused by beans, and couldn’t hold back the urge to see her farting and scaring herself and her family.

“Sure honey, let daddeh get you a bowl” - I said getting up and back into the kitchen, filling a deep plate with what was left of the beans and bacon.

“YAY! DADDEH GIF NUMMIES! CHANDWA WUV DADDEH!” - She cheered as I put the plate on the floor, diving her head into it without a second of doubt while biting as much as she could, and Blueballs and Asuna came running to see what nummies she was getting.

“Bwuebawws wan nummies tuu, daddeh!” - He said after smelling the beans, and before I could say anything Chandra interrupted me.

“Chandwa shawe!” - She said smiling with all the fluff around her mouth and nose covered in bean broth, some even on her chest - “Chandwa wuv family! Chandwa shawe!”

They both happily joined her, cheering and munching on the beans with gusto, and I started giggling thinking about the results of that.

‘Oh man… you guys are your worst enemies’ - I thought, shaking my head as they devoured everything, and I missed Raven on the scene. I looked around trying to find her, and she was seated in the middle of the backyard, looking up. I followed her gaze and could see some birds into the power lines outside. I approached her as silent as I could, sure that she would try to run away or hide from shyness as she always did.

“What are you looking at, honey bum?” - I asked her standing beside her, and she looked at me surprised, looking around to see if anyone was close to her, and started shaking as she noticed everyone was too occupied with the food.

“Wa-wa-wa-waven luuk at wingie-fwends” - She stuttered looking down, and I looked at the birds.

“You like the birds?”

“P-p-pwetty”

It was just a bunch of doves and sparrows, so there was nothing really beautiful about them, but on the other hand, she never got to see beautiful birds.

“Yeah they look pretty” - I said scratching my chin - “But not as pretty as you”.

“Wa… Waven pwetty, daddeh?” - She asked me after some seconds in silence.

“Of course you’re pretty” - I said crouching next to her and scratching her head - “You’re the prettiest fluffy I’ve ever seen”.

SNIF HHUUUUU SOB” - She started crying out of nowhere.

“Wha… What did I do wrong?” - I asked her really at a loss.

“WAVEN WUV DADDEH!” - She screamed while hugging my hand - “WUV, WUV, WUV, WUV DADDEH!”

“I love you too kiddo” - I said, bringing her closer to me and hugging her as kindly as I could, and I could feel her little body shaking as she tried her best to hug me back.

“You like the birds just because they are pretty?” - I asked her after hugging her for some time.

“Waven wan fwy wike wingie-fwends” - She said, flapping her little wings, almost the same size as a sparrow ones, but not fully feathered yet.

“Hum… maybe someday you’ll do it kiddo” - I said not wanting to crush her dreams with the harsh reality that her wings were nothing besides a cosmetic, a cruel joke played by Hasbio - “But I think you’re too little for that now, your wings need to grow all the feathers before you can do it”.

“Someday…” - She said as I walked back to the house with her in my arms, ignoring the others’ cries for upsies and huggies as they finished the food.

Got their plate and dumped it into the sink, finished eating my food, got the fluffys back into the safe room, locked everything in the house, and went back to work. One long and boring day later, I was finally going back home.
Got home, decided to get some material going with Gaylord ten slashes of the day, and stuffed a family-sized frozen burrito package inside the microwave before descending into the safe room.

“Daddy’s home!” - I said descending the stairs, and they all rushed to me as I got to the bottom.

“DADDEH! DADDEH! HUGGIES DADDEH!” - Chandra and Blueballs screamed, sitting in the huggies position as I crouched and hugged them at the same time, making them giggle as Asuna ran to me, and I hugged her too, walking around with them at my arms while they giggled, cooed and hugged me the best they could.

“Have you guys been good fluffys?” - I asked them after putting them on the floor.

“Yes daddeh! Asuna and babbehs gud fwuffys!” - Asuna said, wagging her tail, and I looked around trying to find Raven as I poured Kibble into Asuna’s bowl, smiling as I saw her hiding behind Bling Bling Boy.

I went up to the kitchen, telling them to follow me as I carried Asuna’s food bowl, and set it on the floor as I prepared the Fluffys mashed kibble. I put it in a bowl, and the foals dug in before I even told them to, thanking me as they ate.

I went to my room, gathering what I needed to play cave explorer with Chandra, and noticed Asuna was closely following me, staring at the bathroom door as we passed it. She watched me getting the long cardboard tubes I got from work, we received all sort of products inside cardboard tubes from a company in china that the boss used to supply us, cutting expenses as he liked to say that “ain’t no better price than a jap price”, I tried arguing that it was a Chinese company once, and his reply was “jap, china, nam, lady-boy, they all the same: yellow skin, talking gibberish, and funny eyes. I don’t give a fuck kiddo, killed a bunch of them on nam, they all bleed, cry and beg the same”. Heh, crazy old bastard.

I also got an old wristwatch I had left in my wardrobe “junk drawer”. I believe everyone has one of these drawers. Mine was full of old things I just couldn’t get rid of, always believing I could use them for something in the future, or still giving them the emotional value they held. It was a beautiful watch when I got it, now it was covered in scratches, missing its watchband as it ripped from use and I opted to just rip it off and let the watch rest in the drawer until I got a new band, which never happened. It was not working, but I was sure Chandra wouldn’t mind that. I also got one soft caramel candy from the pot I kept full of them on my nightstand. I swear, if my metabolism was a little different, I would be a fatty bastard; but thanks to god, and my work, I was an average guy with some muscles to be proud of, but nothing worth mentioning or eye-catching.

Asuna was staring at the bathroom door on our way back, and while I was getting everything ready in the living room to play with Chandra. I could barely wait for her curiosity to get the best of her. I went to the kitchen, getting myself two of the burritos from inside the microwave and eating them as the foals ran around playing a game of huggie-tag, and Asuna finally settled down to eat her kibble.

With everyone with their belly full, I called them to play in the living room, and Chandra went nuts as she saw everything ready for cave explorer.

“CAVE EXPWOWEW! CAVE EXPWOWEW! CAVE EXPWOWEW!” - She screamed running to the cardboard tubes and back to me - “PWETTY WIGHTS DADDEH! PWETTY WIGHTS!”

Cave explorer was a rather simple game, from my point of view. To satisfy the little lady’s thirst for exploring, and to save me from finding her dead in some drain of the house, I came up with a simple solution inspired by hamsters and cat tunnels toys. I got the cardboard tubes from my job, did some minor modifications so I could connect them, and create a simple maze, with two dead ends and a crossroad that could get her walking in circles for some minutes if she was dumb enough, and a big “treasure room”, a shoebox that was in the middle of the maze where I put a treat for her. Most times as she was too young a mix of cow milk and honey, but today I was putting the soft caramel candy since she had teeth to munch it; and a useless piece of garbage that wouldn’t hurt her, like the small round lapis lazuli stone I gave her last time or the leather strap keychain I gave her the first time she played, and today it would be the broken watch.

The first time she almost didn’t play, because she was too scared of how dark it was inside the tube, so I came up with a simple solution. I grabbed one of those led lights for balloons, I have a bunch of them lying around since last Halloween when I thought it would be a good idea to use them inside my pumpkins instead of candles, and tied it to her, putting one at each of her sides. She thanked me, went inside the tunnels, and for two hours all I could hear were her excited screams of joy because she was “expwowiw!”. I got Chandra ready and looked at BlueBalls and Raven.

“You guys also wanna explore? There’s a neat treasure this time” - I said trying to get them into the mood for participating.

“Bwuebaww wan pway, bu Bwuebaww tu big fu cave” - Blueball whined standing in front of the “cave” entrance, and poor fella really was already too big to play inside it.

“Sorry pal, daddy will get a bigger cave later, ok?”

“Otay daddeh!” - He said, and looked at the floor, rocking his right front hoof back and forth.

“Something wrong blue?”

“Can… Can Bwuebaww pway wit Mistah Bwing Bwing Boy awone?” - He asked me, eyes full of hope as I knew Bling Bling was his favorite toy, and most times he’d have to share it as they all loved to hug above all else.

“Of course buddy, I will get him for you after Chandra starts exploring, ok?”

“FANK YOU DADDEH! BWUEBAWWS WUV YOU!” - He screamed in joy, running to me and hugging me with his fat legs. I looked around trying to find Raven, and she was hiding under the sofa, her tail sticking out giving her away.

“Raven, you wanna come out from under the sofa and explore with Chandra?” - I asked her, smiling as I could see her tail wagging with happiness because I found her.

“N-Nu… Waven otay, jus wan sweepies” - She said as her tail stopped moving, and got it back to wagging as I said it was ok.

“Ok Chandra, seems like the treasure is all yours again!” - I said looking at her, and her smile couldn’t be bigger. I put her in front of the entrance and started our make-believe introduction to get her in the mood.

“Great Chandra, the world needs you again! Just a fluffy with your courage and techniques can overcome all the obstacles of the great cave of doom and find the lost treasure of Yog-Sothoth! Go and save us all!” - I said, giving her a gentle tap on her rear, and she ran inside the tunnel, giggling like a teen girl looking at her crush while surrounded by her friends.

I stood up smiling, and looked at Asuna, still eyeing the bathroom door, not even trying to pretend she wasn’t dying to go there, and Blueballs request would create the opportunity for her curiosity to get bigger and bigger.

I went to the safe room, going around doing some things I needed to do before getting the teddy bear. Cleaned the litter box and filled it with new litter, filled the water bottle, smacked the dust away from their sheets and bed, even swept the place. I tiptoed back up, mister bling bling boy in hand, and entered the living room as stealthily as I could.

Blueballs was following Chandra’s laughs of joy inside the tubes, telling her to keep going as he followed her from outside, laughing and telling her she was the most “cuwagius” fully he knew.

Raven was not under the couch anymore, and I couldn’t find her looking around, I’d find her later. My attention now was on Asuna. I had to give some steps into the living room, praying that Blueballs kept focused on the tunnels, and lo and behold, there she was, trying to fit her snout under the bathroom door as she sniffed it and wagged her tail, she’d hit the door with her hoofs, and if trying to get it magically open or dig a hole under it so she could pass, and I could bet my ass she was saying “babbeh?” While doing it.

I got back to the safe room ladder, going down three steps, a giant smile on my face as I knew I was going to have a LOT of fun with Gaylord and Asuna thanks to her curiosity and motherly love.

“OK, BLUEBALLS! I GOT MISTER BLING BLING BOY FOR YOU!” - I said out loud and stomped the floor sometimes before getting out of the kitchen and entering the living room, looking at Asuna. Her eyes were bulging, she was panting lying on her side, tiredness and fear plastered on her face, little girl bolted to the living room as if her life depended on it. Good.

I smiled, giving the teddy bear to Blueballs as he ran to me, and gave a chuckle as he hugged bling bling saying “Bwuebawws wuv mistah bwing bwing boy! wuv! wuv! wuv! wuv yu!”

“Hey Chandra, how are you doing in there?” - I asked, trying to pinpoint Chandra’s location on the tubes.

“CHANDWA GUN FIND TWEASUWE DADDEH!” - She screamed back, almost getting to the treasure room.

“Yep, you sure are!”

“Hey Asuna, is everything ok?” - I asked her with a wicked smile as she stopped breathing for some seconds and shivered a little.

“Ewe… pant ewethingie ot… pant otay daddeh” - She said trying to make her breathing sound as natural as possible, failing miserably.

“Oh good, you want upsies?” - I asked, coming close to her, and she nodded but didn’t get into the upsies position.

I scooped her from the floor, hugged her, and sat on the sofa, putting her on my lap and scratching her under the chin.

“You’re a good fluffy Asuna, a great fluffy! Daddeh loves you” - I said pampering her, and she closed her eyes cooing as her breathing was going back to normal and fear dissolving - “Daddeh know you’d NEVER lie to daddeh or do something you’re not supposed to”

She stopped cooing, started shivering, and forced herself to produce a fake coo that sounded terrible.

“You’d NEVER lie to daddeh, right?” - I asked her, pushing her buttons just for fun.

“Nu…nu…nu daddeh, nevah”.

“Great, cause daddeh loves you, and if he found out you lied to him or disobey him, it would give him the BIGEST HEART HURTIES EVAR!” - I said petting her and she sobbed, quickly hiding her face on my lap.

“Daddeh haf heawt huwties?” - Blueballs asked me, and forgot the teddy bear, coming in my direction - “Bwuebawws gif huggies! Huggies mak heawt huwties gu away!”

“Of course little guy, of course!” - I said picking him from the floor, bending over Asuna but not hurting her, and hugged him while he hugged me back - “But don’t worry, daddeh is not sad”

“Bwuebawws wuv daddeh!”

I put him back on the floor, and he runned to bling bling boy, tackling him with a hug, rolling with him on the floor, and laughing. I looked at Asuna, and she couldn’t face me or properly coo as I petted her. Too easy.

“CHANDWA FOUN TWEASUWE! CHANDWA BESTEST EXPWOWEW EVAH!” - Chandra screamed in glee, and I left Asuna on the sofa as I stood up and walked to the shoe box.

I opened it to be greeted by Chandra holding the watch with eyes full of happiness and wonder.”

“WOOK DADDEH! WOOK! CHANDWA FIND TWEASUWE!” - She said lifting the watch with some difficulty in my direction, and I picked it up pretending to be impressed.

“WOW Chandra! This one is really neat!” - I said as she wagged her tail so fast I was afraid it would be ripped off, and hugged the watch as I gave it back to her - “What about the secret nummie?”

She looked at the treat, licking her lips while sniffing the air, and shook her head.

“Chandwa wan shawe!” - She said looking at me - “Shawe with famiwy!”

‘Oh aren’t you just the littlest cutest thing ever?’ - I thought with a genuine smile on my face and picked her and the candy out of the shoebox.

“Ok, let’s share with everyone, ok?” - I said after I left her on the floor, and went to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and cutting the candy in four pieces.

I went back to the living room, giving one piece to Chandra, one to Blueballs, and one to Asuna, they all thanking me and remembering to thank Chandra for sharing. I looked around trying to find Raven, even calling for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

“Asuna, did you see Raven?”

“Nu…nu daddeh” - She said while munching on the candy, and I could see she was having some difficulty with it, probably got it stuck on her teeth like it always happens with anyone that eats it - “Asuna nu see Waven”

I started walking around, calling out for Raven and stopped in front of my bedroom after hearing a giggle.

“Raaaaven” - I said getting into my bedroom smiling - “You there?”

I could faintly hear muffled giggles, and I got on my knees, looking under the bed.

“CAUGHT YA!”

Nope, not there.

“Hhhhhuuuummmmm… now where could she be?” - I said looking around still on my knees, trying to see if she was hiding under anything, but had no luck.

‘Where is that little rascal?’ - I thought getting up, and looked around a little, even pulling my nightstand to see if she was behind it.

“Raven?”

Nothing aside from silence.

‘Time to play dirty’

“Oh well… i had planned to give her some Sketties tonight, seems like she won…”

“SKETTIES!” - I could hear her screaming in glee, and looked in the direction of my laundry basket, catching movement under one of my socks on the floor around it. Yeah, I like to fill the basket to the brim before laundry day, sue me.

“Dum, dum, dum, du, dum, du, dumdumduuuummmm” - I sang getting close to the sock, and pulled it up, smiling as she chirped in surprise and covered her eyes with her front hooves, happily wagging her tail.

“THERE you are!” - I said scooping her up and hugging her - “My little ninja!”

“NU faiw daddeh! Yu say sketties!” - She protested while giggling, and I smiled.

“Everything is fair in war or love, kiddo” - I said coming back to the living room with her in my arms - “Now open your mouth and close your eyes”

She obliged, and I put the piece of candy inside her mouth, smiling as her left eye was filled with happiness as she munched the tasty treat.

“TASTE SSSSSSSUUUUUUU PWETTY!” - She exclaimed, and I put her on the floor, looking at Blueballs and Chandra running to her and hugging her.

‘Oh Gaylord… just 2 days and you can suffer looking at all this’ - I thought smiling and looked at Asuna, still on the sofa, smiling while looking at her children.

“Remember to thank Chandra for the nummie, Raven” - I said, and she hugged Chandra, thanking her for the nummie.

I got down, taking away Chandra exploring gear, ignoring her complaints because she loved the pretty lights, and looked at them.

“Ok guys, daddeh needs some shut eyes now. Everyone to the safe room” - I said, clapping my hands to get everyone’s attention, and the foals started going into the safe room direction as I walked to Asuna, getting her and putting her on the floor.

“Fank you daddeh” - She said, trotting to the safe room, and I waited for them to get to the bottom of the stairs, holding back as smile as I could see Blueballs carrying the watch for Chandra because he was stronger, and turned off the lights wishing them a good night, closing the door and locking it.

I smiled, truly happy for spending some time with them, but unable to hold back my smile as I thought about the fun I was going to have with Gaylord while applying his ten slashes of the day.

I got the other six burritos I had inside the microwave, not caring that they were already cold, put them on a plate, and walked to my bedroom whistling. Got the bamboo sorry stick, I really liked the result it produced, stopped in front of the bathroom door turning my cellphone to record so I didn’t make the same mistake again and opened the door.

“Hey there Gaylord! How are we doing tonight?!” - I said turning on the light, and he emitted a distressed chirp.

“DADDEH! DDDAAADDDDEEEEHHH! SOB GAYWOWD SU COWD! HAF WOWTEST TUMMY HUWTIES AND THIWSTIES! SNIF BIG HEAWT HUWTIES! PWEASE WET GAYWOWD SEE FAMIWY! PWEASE GIF HUGGIES DADDEH! GAYWOWD ONWY WAN WWWWWUUUUUUUVVVVVVV! HHHUUUHHHUUUUHHHUUUUU!” - He cried as I walked around, putting the sorry stick and the cellphone on the sink and sitting on the toilet, putting the plate on my lap.

“No can do Gaylord” - I said giving a big bite on one of the burritos, looking at his eyes widening and his mouth watering to the point of leaking as he stood on his hind legs, pressing his front legs and his face against the shower box, desperately trying to overcome it and get a bite of my food - “You’re a bad fluffy, bad fluffys don’t get food, or water, or love”

He stood in silence, just looking at my food, opening his mouth, and closing it as I took another bite of the burrito. The little guy was really hungry it seemed. A loud hungry growl came off of his stomach, and he seated on his ass crying.

“HUUUUU Gaywowd haf BIGGEST TUMMY HUWTIES!” - He cried miserably, rubbing his front hoofs on his belly - “Pwease daddeh… gif Gaywowd nummies…”

“No, you’re a BAD fluffy”

SOB Why daddeh meanie? Babbehs fu wuv, and pway, and hugs, nu tummy huwties HUUUHUUUUHHHUUUUU!”

“I am no ‘meanie’ Gaylord, and if you call me names again you’re getting another ten slashes from the sorry stick” - I said in a cold tone, and his eyes widened in fear.

“NU DADDEH! NU! PWEASE! NU SOWWY STICK! GAYWOWD SOWWY FU MEANIE WOWDS!”

“Yes, sorry stick. BAD FLUFFYS get the sorry stick!”

“Gaywowd gud fwuffy daddeh! GAYWOWD GUD!” - He pleaded crying, and I still couldn’t get used to that naked form shaking in fear and cold, with the tears sliding along his naked cheeks and falling to the floor.

“Are you?” - I said in a contemplating tone - “I wonder…”

I got up, letting the plate of burritos on the floor, in front of the shower box, holding back a chuckle after he charged at it, momentarily forgetting the glass in front of him, and hammed his face against it, crying in pain while blood came out of his nostrils.

I went to the kitchen grabbing two identical round white plastic bowls that I normally used for food storing, and a roll of plastic wrap. I made the smashed kibble, filling both bowls, and wrapped one in plastic wrap. Back to the bathroom, I could see Gaylord still trying to get to the plate of burritos, softly hamming his head against the shower boxer while crying with closed eyes.

“Pwease meanie nu see boxie, wet Gaywowd haf nummies, PWEASE! HHUUUHHUUUHHUUU!” - He sobbed, and I smiled while putting the unwrapped bowl on the sink.

“Ok Gaylord” - I said picking the plate of burritos and putting it on the sink too, ignoring his cries of ‘nu take nummies away!’, and put the wrapped plastic bowl in the middle of the bathroom.

“You said you are a good fluffy, right?” - I said looking at him, and he nodded his head.

“Yes daddeh! Gaywowd gud fwuufy! Gaywowd wuv daddeh!”

“Like hell you are” - I said with a frown - “But I will give you a chance to prove you’re a good fluffy”

I grabbed the sorry stick, and he farted loudly again, sobbing and limping to the corner of the shower box.

“Nu daddeh, nu mowe huwties, pwease!”

“Relax Gaylord, I told you I’m giving you the chance to prove you’re a good fluffy, didn’t I?” - I said sliding the shower box open - “Come were”

“NNnnuuuuuuuu” - He cried, cowering in fear, closing his eyes and covering them with his front hooves - “Nu mowe huwties, Gaywowd gud fwuffy! Nu mowe huwties!”

“Do you wanna eat, or not?” - I asked him, forcing an annoyed tone as I was loving each second of this.

“Nummies? Daddeh gif nummies to Gaywowd? Nu mowe tummy huwties?” - He asked me, opening his eyes with a hopeful tone in his voice.

“If you’re a good fluffy, sure” - I said smiling, and stepped to the side, pointing to the bowl on the floor - “Look. This is Mister Good food bowl, he only gives food for good fluffys, all the food good fluffys can eat, so if you’re a good fluffy he’s going to let you eat, but if you’re not…”

“Gaywowd gud daddeh! GAYWOWD GUD!”

“So prove to me, go on, you can try to eat” - I said as he stood up, eyeing me with uncertain - “Go to mister good bowl and eat if you’re a good fluffy, if he lets you eat, it means you’re good, and you get no more hurties from daddeh, just love, and hugs, and play, even sketties!”

His eyes filled with tears with the idea of having no more hurties, only the life every fluffy dream about, and he quickly limped to the bowl. He looked at it, not even sniffing, not saying anything. I could see his eyes going mad as he saw the mashed kibble in front of him, and he attacked, throwing his head with an open mouth into the bowl direction.

He was repelled by the plastic wrap, making me smile with satisfaction because for a second I was worried it would not hold, even if I wrapped it three times to be sure. Thank you Hasbio for making fluffys so weak!
“HUUUUUHUUUUU! WHY MEANIE BOWW NU WET GAYWOWD HAF NUMMIES?! GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY!” - He cried in despair after trying to eat five times, always being denied the food that was in front of him.

“PWEASE MEANIE BOWW! PWEASE! GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY! GAYWOWD GUD! SOB GAYWOWD HAF WOSTEST TUMMY HUWTIES! WET GAYWOWD HAF NUMMIES!”

He tried biting the food again, failed and tried getting on top of the bowl, and when he did it I was worried that maybe the plastic wrapper wouldn’t hold, but it did, and Gaylord became a sobbing mess, going ballistic.

“WET GAYWOWD HAF NUMMIES! GAYWOWD NU WAN FUWEVAH SWEEPIES! MEANIE DUMMY POOPI BOWW! GIF NUMMIES NOW!” - He screamed, turning his back to the blow and kicking it with his hind legs, hamming his head into it, trying to bit it, getting on his back legs and trying to stomp the bowl with his front ones, little fucker even tried to give it ‘sorry poopies’, being able to just emit a soft fart at the bowl. His options depleted, he tried a different approach.

SOB SNIF HHHUUUUHHUUUUHHUUUU PWEASE! CHIRP PWEASE PWETTY NICE MISTAH BOWW! PWEASE WET GAYWOWD HAF NUMMIES! CHIRP CHIRP” - He cried, hugging the bowl, and cried to the point of making bubbles of snot come out of his nostrils when he was denied the food again.

“HHHUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUHHUUUU SOB HHHUUUUUUUUU SOB MOOMAH! MOOMAH! GAYWOWD WAN MOOMAH! HHHUUUHHUUUU! SOB

“What’s the problem Gaylord?” - I asked him, smiling, and he turned his face to me, crying harder as he saw the sorry stick on my hand - “Didn’t you say to me you’re a good Fluffy?”

“HUUUUU CHIRP GAY… GAYWOWD NU KNO NU MOWE! SOB HUUUU GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY, BU-BU-BU-BU EVEWYONE TEWW GAYWOWD BAD FWUFFY!” - He cried, shaking his head, throwing it back and facing the ceiling while chirping in frustration.

‘There we go buddy, thhhheeeeerrreee we go’ - I thought smiling - ‘you’re starting to understand’

“So you must be a BAD fluffy, right? If everyone says you are, and mister nice bowl don’t let you eat, it can only mean you’re a BAD fluffy”

“HHHUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUU GAYWOWD WAN BE GUD FWUFFY! WAN HAF NUMMIES, AND HUGGIES, AND PWAY, AND FAMIWY!”

“If you want to be a good fluffy, you have to become a good fluffy” - I said in a soft tone, and he looked at me sniffing.

“How daddeh?”

“Good fluffys accept their punishment, Gaylord” - I said, hitting the sorry stick on my right thigh, holding back a complaint of pain as I used too much force so it would produce the sound that made Gaylord jump in fear.

“Bu-bu-bu-bu bu Gaywowd nu wike sowwy stick huwties hhuuuuhhhuuuuu” - He cried shaking his head.

“No one likes to get the sorry stick Gaylord, but the only way for BAD fluffy to become GOOD fluffys is if they get the sorry stick and don’t make BAD things again” - I said in my best fatherly tone - “Do you remember the bad things you did?”

“Gaywowd… Gaywowd gif munstah babbeh sowwy hoofies” - He said without looking at me, and aside from the monster babbeh part he was doing good.

“What else?”

“Gaywowd… Gaywowd make bad poopies SNIF

“Aaaannnddd?”

“Gay…Gaywowd SOB say meanie wowdies to mommah and daddeh! hhuuuuhhhhuuuuuu”

“There we go Gaylord! You remembered some of the bad things you did!” - I said proud of him, most fluffys would have already forgotten - “So tell me. You KNOW you did bad things, what does that make you?”

He stood in silence, sobbing while reality sank into him, and started crying.

“HHHUUUUUUUUUU GAYWOWD IS BAD FWUFFY! HHUUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUUU!”

“Great buddy! GREAT!” - I said, clapping my hands - “You’re on the right path!”

SNIF SNIF Gaywowd make daddeh happy? Gaywowd gud fwuffy?” - He asked me with hope in his eyes, and I laughed as hard as I could.

“OH KIDDO! NO, NO, NO, NO! IT’S NOT THAT EASY!”

“What makes BAD fluffys become GOOD fluffys?” - I asked him after getting a hold of myself, and he eyed the sorry stick.

“Bad fwuffys get sowwy… sowwy stick HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUU” - He cried, and I smiled.

“That’s right, so if you want to become a good fluffy, come where and get your ten slashes of the day” - I said hitting my thigh again, this time with enough force just to produce the sound i wanted - “THEM MAYBE, MMMAAAAYYYYBBBBBEEEEEE after you get the sorry stick, mister good bowl will think you’re a good fluffy and will let you get some good wawa, even nummies!”

The thought of getting food and water seemed to push him, but the prospect of pain kept him seated on his ass, crying like a little bitch.

“If you don’t come, you’re a bad fluffy Gaylord, and you get just the sorry stick” - I said trying to force his decision and smiled as he got up, coming in my direction as slowly as he could while looking at the floor. He stopped in front of my feet but didn’t show submission like Raven. He’d learn.

“Pwease daddeh… nu…” - He started pleading without looking at me, and I brought the sorry stick down aiming at his sides and back so I wouldn’t hit the wounds he already had on his rear, interrupting his begging and smiling as his screams filled the bathroom after the hit connected.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! NU HUWT GAYWOWD!”

“ONE!” - I screamed with joy and brought the sorry stick down again as he tried to limp away from me.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WEEZE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! PANT**PANT NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! HHUUUHHHUUUHHHUUUU!!! NNUUUUU! GAYWOWD SOWWY!”

“TWO!”

“NU MOWE DADDEH! NU MO… SSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!”

“THREE!”

CHIRP CHIRP WHY DADDEH HA… SSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!”

“FFFOOOUUUURRRR!” - I giggled, bringing it down, and he was able to limp away as i was doing it, making me hit him on his rear.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! BBBIIIGGGGEEESSSSTTTTT HHHUUUUUUWWWWWWWTTTTTIIIIIIEEEESSSSS! CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CCCHHHHIIIIRRRRPPPPPP” - He screamed as a new welt appeared atop two previous ones, all being rapidly covered in blood droplets as he fell to his left side immobile, chirping in pain and crying as hard as he could.

For a second I felt bad for him, for a split second I did, but I was a man of my word, ten slashes per day… and my boner would not let me stop, not even in a thousand years.

He’d scream less and less with each slash, focusing on chirping and calling for his mommah, and on the eight he was already sucking his right front hoof, ignoring the tender and sore flesh, emitting muffled chirps of pain at the remaining slashes.

“And ten!” - I said after the last slash, and put the sorry stick on the sink - “There we go Gaylord! You got your ten slashes of the day!”

He kept his eyes closed, rapidly and strongly sucking on his hoof with tears coming from his eyes, and I took advantage of this to switch the food bowls, it was time to give some care to the little fucker.

“Hey, Gaylord, it’s not time for sleepies” - I said lifting him by his naked tail, hearing painful chirps coming from his throat - “it’s time for nummies”

I put him in front of the bowl, forcing him to stand after pulling his hoof out of his mouth, and he opened his eyes, shaking so much I had to hold him in place.

“Ask mister good bowl if you can eat nummies now that you got the sorry stick, and remember to ask like a good fluffy” - I said, and he looked in disbelief at the bowl for some seconds.

SINF hhhuuuuuu SOB CHIRP hhhuuuuuu CHIRP ni… nice mistah SOB nice mistah boww… can hhhuuhhhuuuu can Gaywowd PWEASE haf nu sob nummies?”

“Oh yes! Nummies you may have, for good fluffy you now are” - I said in my best Yoda voice, and Gaylord eyes flashed with hope, he lowered his head into the bowl, clearly expecting to be denied the food again, but as soon as his mouth touched the mashed kibble he started eating with voracity, something almost animalistic and primordial, making noises and crying while trying to climb into the bowl so he would be one with the food.

I put enough food there for all his siblings, and yet Gaylord was able to eat everything, every single grain of the mashed kibble, not stopping until all he could do was lick the bowl after dragging himself inside it without even noticing it. Hunger was a hell of a motivator.

“What do good fluffys say after getting nummies?” - I asked him as he finished, emitting a satisfied and relieved burp, even smiling.

“FANK YOU NICE MISTAH BOWW! FANK YOU! FANK YOU! GAYWOWD WUV MISTAH BOWW!” - He cried trying to hug the bowl from inside, and I stood watching him.

He looked at me after some seconds, and his mind seemed to work.

“FANK YOU DADDEH! FANK YOU! GAYWOWD WUV DADDEH!” - He screamed crawling out of the bowl, chirping in pain as he stumbled and hit the floor.

CHIRP hhhuuuuhhhuuuu! Why mistah nice boww gif Gaywowd huwties?”.

“You just slipped, dumb fuck” - I said getting the bowl and filling it with tap water - “Were, mister nice bowl will also give you good wawa”.

He crawled to the bowl, and I had to hold him again while he shoved his whole muzzle inside it, sucking as much water as he could, and stopped after some time, raising his head to breath and going back to drinking. When he was finally satisfied he tanked the bowl and me without having to be reminded too, and sat on his ass after I released him, hiccuping and cooing.

“Daddeh, Gaywowd gud fwuffy nao?” - He asked me as I put the bowl on the sink, washed my hands, and got my plate of burritos, going back to eating.

“Right now you are an ok fluffy”

“Weawwy daddeh?! WEAWWY?! So Gaywowd get huggies now? And wuv? And mommah?!” - He asked me wagging his naked tail, and stopped as he saw my smile.

“No, you’re not a good fluffy, you’re an OK fluffy” - I said after swallowing - “Ok fluffys just get nummies, good wawa, and the sorry stick. If you’re back into being a bad fluffy you get no nummies or wawa and just the sorry stick”

He shivered with the statement and started crying again.

“Gaywowd wan be gud fwuffy daddeh! Gaywowd nu wan sorry stick and tummy huwties!” - He said, trying to limp into my direction, and I gently pushed him away with my foot.

“Let’s see about that, but for now you’re just ok”

“hhhuuuuuhhhuuuuhhhuuuu daddeh nu wuv Gaywowd! Gaywowd wan wuv! and huggies! wan be gud fwuffy!”

“Maybe you become one Gaylord” - i said getting him by his tail from the floor, ignoring his cries against bad upsies, and kindly placed him on the floor inside the shower box - “But for now you’re just ok, if you become good, you get everything again”

I closed the shower box door as he crawled in my direction, and he sat on his ass, crying his eyes out.

“Gaywowd nu wan dawk cowd awone sweepies again! Gaywowd wan wawm soft beddie hif mommah!”

“Only good fluffys get that” - I said finishing my burritos, stopping the recording on the cellphone, and gathering everything I used - “Become a good Fluffy, and you will get everything back”

“HHHUUUUUHHHUUUUHUUUUU SOB HHHUUUUUUHHUUUU CHIRP MOMMAH! SAVE GAYWOWD MOMMAH!” - I could hear him crying as I closed the door, smiling as I knew I would soon oblige to his desire of seeing his mother, but neither of them would like that.

Next Chapter

43 Likes

This does put a smile on my face.

5 Likes

Fun fact: the most racist Vietnam veterans were guys who were on the front lines for periods of time, but not dedicated front line infantry. In other words, the ones who were not prepared for the front. The ones who had a higher survival rate, but had signed up for a role they imagined had an even higher one.

It also helps that frontliners were sent to Japan for most of their recovery time when injured.

Its no guarantee, but a Vietnam vet who hates Asians was probably a guy from the army who had to drive a truck to the start of the DMZ rather than a Marine from the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. Those guys saw the enemy in-person, and tend to regard them as unfortunate kids.

6 Likes

Does he care about them or is he just playing the long game?