Because i like it [by Dhylec] Part 2 - Babbehs {43394}

Because I like it

Part 2 - Babbehs

After my session with Asuna I was able to calm down for some time, but my thirst for more action just grew as the days passed. Asuna quickly learned how to avoid being punished; she’d keep the foals always clean and I couldn’t find a single puddle of shit on sight. Of course, I got around that by getting to keep her and the “babbehs” close to me every single second I was home, and one of the foals would always present me with a puddle of liquid shit despite Asuna constantly singing to them about making only good poopies.

Every time i finished smacking her with the sorry stick she’d hug her foals and cry, asking them why they made bad poopies so she’d get the sorry stick, but telling them she still loved them, and that she knew that as soon as they became ‘talkie and walkie babbeh’s they would never make bad poopies. I also got some fun from her own attitude; despite her good behavior, Asuna would sometimes be bratty, demanding Sketties to make ‘bestest milkies for bestest babbehs’ or throwing a fit as I denied her more toys for the foals. It was never anything big, she never gave me ‘sorry poopies’, never had the audacity to hit me or bite me, and never called me names, it was just annoying to get her screaming and demanding things as if she was the boss, and she’d always go back to the polite and submissive Fluffy she was after some whacks from the sorry stick.

I could understand her frustration, I really could, I’d also get pretty annoyed if I had to eat the same grub every single day, hey, for fuck sake, even we humans eventually get tired of the same food. And I could also understand the toys, they were five Fluffys now, but all they had was one ball, four blocks, one old teddy bear, and the same set of eight crayons that was getting shorter by the day as Asuna accidentally broke one or another while trying to draw. Yeah, I could understand her frustration, but hey, my house, my rules.

I had one single problem with my neighbors after getting Asuna. The Johnson’s came around asking if everything was ok, peeping inside my house as I held the door open to them, and I let them inside, introducing Asuna and the foals to them.

“I rescued her” - I told the Johnson’s as Asuna trotted to them, smiling and displaying her foals with pride as Mrs. Johnson told her how beautiful she and her babbehs were.

“As you know we have to discipline them or they will make a huge mess and get spoiled, and unfortunately they can be VERY loud while getting corrected” - I said in an apologetic tone, and they both assured me it was all ok, they just didn’t knew I had Fluffys now, they would inform neighborhood watch about the new addition to my family so no “mistakes” were made.

I was pretty happy with that, the last thing I needed where the cops storming into my house under complaints of domestic violence, yeah it could be just a Fluffy screaming, but those damn things sounded so much like kids that I could see myself getting a trip to the police station before I could explain everything.

On their second week of life, after they had their eyes open and were starting to talk, for Asuna’s and the foals utterly delighted, I gave them names. The male Earthy was Blueballs, the female Earthy was Chandra, the Unicorn was Gaylord, and the Alicorn was Raven. I gotta admit I was impressed by how fast Fluffys grew. At the start of their third week of life, the foals were already walking around, formulating full sentences, and starting to show their personality traits.

Blueballs was as kind as a fluffy could be. He was bigger than his siblings, rounder, and fatter, the reason I chose his name aside from the joke, but I never saw him abusing his size to hurt or demand anything from the others. He’d go around hugging, grooming, singing, dancing, and playing with his siblings even if they didn’t feel like it, and more than once I saw him using his huge body (for fluffy standards) to shield one of his sisters from Gaylord’s wrath.

Gaylord was a pain in the ass, no other way to describe the little guy. He was bratty, bossy, stubborn, greedy, and above all, aggressive. Little fucker would go around ramming his horn against his siblings for every single stupid reason he could think. Someone was playing with the ball? Ram the poor sucker! Someone was sleeping with his mother? Ram away! Someone was playing huggie tag but didn’t include him? Ram them to oblivion! Someone was sucking his mother’s tit’s even if he had already had his fill? Suck on my horn! The only person he was not stupid enough to ram his horn into was me. I believe that a part was because he’d seen me disciplining Asuna, and was in no mood to get the sorry stick, another was because Asuna was trying her best to make him cut the bossy crap, even if she was not succeeding, nonetheless, I could see the spirit of defiance growing inside him day by day, soon he’d make the big mistake.

Chandra was the most curious little thing I’ve encountered in my life. She’d ask me about EVERYTHING. What was the sky? What was the sun? What was the moon? What was the floor? Why didn’t I have fluff? How were fluffys made? What was the tv? How did fluffys fit inside the tv? Why was I so big? Why was everything so big? Question after question after question, all day long. Sometimes she’d drive me nuts and I would yell at her to shut up, and that would give me peace for like what? Fifteen, twenty minutes? She’d soon be back to questioning me, and exploring, oh how that little shit LOVED to explore. I was worried she’d get herself killed getting stuck inside a drain or dropping something upon her before I got the chance to do it myself.

Raven… Raven was becoming my obsession I gotta admit. She was shy, beyond shy, always hidden behind Asuna as I came around, peeking at me and hiding again, covering her eyes with her hooves and laying on the floor as I caught her without Asuna to shield her, that silly ‘hiding’ they believe that works, and always being extremely polite if she wanted to ask me for something, but her voice was weak when she did it, almost a faint whisper, I always had to get close to her to be able to listen, and she’d stutter while talking to me, it was kinda cute to be honest. Her voice didn’t sound so artificial as her mother and siblings did. She seemed to like everything a Fluffy did: hugging, playing, drinking milk, sleeping, shitting, eating, the whole package, so there wasn’t anything wrong with her, I believed.

But sometimes… sometimes she’d approach me while all the others were sleeping, and ask if she could be on my lap. She’d tremble, stutter and avert her gaze from me while asking me that, and would always close her eyes really hard while I scooped her from the ground, always as kindly as I could, and placed her on my lap. As she was on my lap she’d curl up into a circle and coo as loud as she could, and if I petted her? Man, she’d coo so loud, and tremble while hugging the closest finger that she could reach while telling me that she loved me, that I still didn’t knew if she really loved me, or feared me above all else. Nonetheless, she was becoming my favorite because she made me think about my sister when we were young, and a part of me was saying that maybe, maybe we could spare her from the abuse, maybe.

I was getting used to living with them. Asuna was a pretty good Fluffy, and always did her best to keep being one, and the foals were a funny thing to keep around. But the thirst was still present, it always was, and on a cold Wednesday night Gaylord gave me a reason to set up a new disciplinary session, and this time ‘mommah’ was not taking anyone’s place.

I arrived home, after a long day at work, and could hear Asuna calling for me as I left my keys on the living room counter. I walked to the basement door, opened it telling her to hold her horses, and went down the stairs, seeing her sitting on the bottom of the stairs with the biggest smile I had seen on her face so far.

“Come daddeh! Come!” - She said getting up as I stood beside her, running to the foals that were all standing in the middle of the room - “Babbehs haf suwpwise fo daddeh!”

‘Oh, a surprise? This will be interesting’ - I thought standing in front of the foals, waiting for the surprise they had for me.

“Gu babbehs! Nu shy” - Asuna said kindly pushing Blueballs with her muzzle in my direction.

He approached me, smiling happily, and opened his mouth while Asuna giggled and seemed incredibly proud of that action.

It took me some seconds to notice what the hell the surprise was about, but once I noticed the top and bottom roll of small teeth inside Blueballs mouth I couldn’t hold back a laugh.

“Ohohoho! Look’s like the little guy grew some teeth!” - I said scratching him behind his ears, and he cooed pleased.

One by one they approached me, showing me their teeth, and Gaylord was able to make me a little annoyed as he came to me.

“Bestest babbeh haf bestest teetie!” - He said, opening his mouth. There was nothing better about his teeth, but the little fucker still smiled with pride and arrogance to his siblings as I congratulated him and scratched him behind his ears.

“But Gaylord, remember” - I said as I stopped scratching him, and he looked at me with attention - “There are NO ‘bestest babbehs’, you guys are all the same”.

He opened his mouth to say something, but seemed to think a little about it and closed it again, mumbling under his breath as Raven approached me.

Once again she was the image of shyness; looking at the floor, closing her eyes as she opened her mouth and lifted her head so I could see better, and trembling and cooing as loud as she could as I congratulated her and scratched her behind her ears.

“See Daddeh? Asuna babbehs bestest babbehs evah!” - Asuna said, full of pride, and I scratched her behind her ears indulging the little lady.

“Well I’m really impressed by their growth Asuna, you really are a good mother”

“Thank you daddeh!” - She cooed, and was interrupted by Gaylord shouting.

“MOMMAH! BESTEST BABBEH HAF TUMMY HUWTIES! GIF NUMMIES NAO!” - He screamed, stomping his front hooves, and I swear I felt the urge to strike him with the sorry stick just to see him scream for once.

Asuna looked to him, and back to me, giving me a shy smile and gaze as she noticed I was not happy about the ‘bestest babbeh’ crap, and she approached Gaylord, biting his right ear before he noticed what she was doing.

“SSSCCCRREEEHHHH! WHY MEANIE MOMMAH GIF BESTEST BABBEH HEAW PWACIE BIG HUWTIES?!”

She struck him with her right front hoof this time, a soft strike, but I believe it was somewhat effective to a fluffy because it made Gaylord fall into his right side and wiggle around while sobbing.

“Gaywowd nu ‘bestest babbeh’!” - She said ignoring his cries for huggies - “Daddeh say aww babbehs same!”

SINF Bu mommah…” - Gaylord started saying, and Asuna struck him again.

“NU TALKIES!”

He chirped in pain and fear and started sucking his right front hoof as I nodded in approval.

“Good girl Asuna, you’re a good girl, a very good girl” - I said, patting her head, and she cooed, wagging her tail.

Yeah, she was a good girl, or at least was very good at pretending she was a good girl. I didn’t knew where Gaylord got the ‘bestest babbeh’ crap from, but it couldn’t have come out of thin air.

“Well, thank you guys for the surprise, I’m going to grab something to eat now” - I said turning my back to them and walking to the stairs, and they started crying at the same time.

“Daddeh, Bwuebawws haf big tummy huwties! Gif nummies pwease!”

“Chandwa haf tummy huwties tu daddeh! pwease nummies!”

“Nu daddeh! Babbehs need nummies!” - Asuna cried trotting so she could stay in front of me.

“What? Don’t you have ‘milkie’s’ for them?”

“Daddeh, babbehs big stwong fluffys nao, nu wike miwkies” - Asuna said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“Oh, my bad” - I finally understood why they made such a big deal out of the growing teeth. It was like what? Becoming teens? Probably.

“Well, I will get another bowl of kibble for them” - I said looking at the stairs and Asuna stopped me again.

“Nu daddeh! Babbehs nu can num kibbwe! Num fwuffy chow, teeties too littwe”

I looked at Asuna, I sure as hell didn’t have any fluffy chow laying around, so I’d have to improvise.

“Ok, got it, leave it to me” - I said starting to go up the stairs - “Just gimme a sec and I will be back with ‘nummies’ for you guys”

I got into my kitchen, got the blender, a box of milk, and the spare package of kibble. I added some kibble to the blender, some milk, and blended everything until I got a paste out of it, having to sometimes add more milk, others more kibble until it had the same consistency as mashed potatoes.

I got it inside a second bowl I bought in advance because I knew Asuna was pregnant, and as I was descending the stairs I could see all fluffys waiting for me, eyes full of anticipation.

“OK guys, dig in” - I said putting the bowl on the floor, and Blueballs was the first to approach it, sniffing and screaming ‘Nummies!’, eating with voracity as his siblings approached the bowl.

Asuna seemed proud of her children as they ate, and I noticed Raven still hadn’t joined them.

“Hey Raven, come on” - I said looking at her, and she looked at Asuna as waiting for her approval. Asuna smiled kindly to her and nodded.

She approached the bowl, staying between Blueballs and Chandra, and started eating, with more voracity than any of the other foals.

‘Yeah something fishy is going on’ - I thought looking at how Raven was eating, clearly being hungrier than any of the others were, but still not approaching the bowl until Asuna nodded to her in approval.

‘Bitch… you playing tricks behind my back, aren’t you?’ - I thought while looking at Asuna, and smiled thinking about what I would do to her if my suspicions were real.

I wanted to wait around until they had finished eating, making sure that Raven was going to have her fill, but my cell phone started ringing. I looked annoyed at the screen and my boss’s number was on display.

“Fuck!” - I mumbled looking at the screen, what the fuck did he want at this hour?

I answered the call and went upstairs so the fluffys wouldn’t disturb me as I talked to the old fart. The last thing I needed was another reason for him to be a bigger pain in the ass than he already was. He babbled for fifteen minutes about how the store was getting understaffed, how he would have to start cutting expenses if things didn’t improve, and finally told me how he needed me to cover for Johnnes next Friday, and I was trying to explain how I couldn’t, trying to come up with an excuse better than ‘cause I don’t fucking feel like covering for that asshole!’, when I heard screams coming from the fluffys safe room.

I looked at the door and said to my boss that yeah, I would cover Johnnes, no problem, but I had to go now. I rushed down the stairs recognizing Asuna’s screams, as Gaylord’s, and Raven’s. The scene I found inside the room made my blood boil.

Raven was cowering in the far right corner of the room, covering her eyes with her front hoofs and crying aloud, screaming that her see thingie had big huwties while Chandra and Blueballs tried to comfort her with huggies.

Gaylord was puffing his cheeks to Asuna, who looked perplexed with the foal petulance.

“GAYWOWD BESTEST BABBEH! NU SHAWE WIF MUNSTAH BABBEH!” - He screamed to Asuna, ignoring my presence.

“NU! All babbehs gud babbehs! Nu bestest babbeh! Nu munstah babbeh! Aww gud babbehs!” - Asuna screamed back, stomping her front hoofs, and even if she was bigger and stronger than the little shit was, he dared to blow a raspberry at her.

“DUMMY MOOMAH! WAVEN MUNSTAH BABBEH! GAYWOWD BESTEST BABBEH! BESTEST BABBEH GIF MUNSTAH BABBEH FOWEVA SWEEPIES IF MOMMAH NU DU WHA BESTEST BABBEH SAY!” - He screamed in defiance, and Asuna gasped in shock.

“Bab…” - Asuna started saying, and I intervened.

“You going to do what, you little shit?”

The room went silent as they all looked in my direction, even Raven, and I clenched my fists as I could see she wasn’t able to open her right eye.

“Da… Daddeh…” - Asuna started saying but went silent as I raised my hand to her, approaching Gaylord.

“Come on, say it to my face, tell me what you going to do to your sister”

“Fl… Fluffy nu du nuthing, Fluffy an gud Fluffy” - He said averting his gaze from me.

“Oh… you’re a good fluffy, you didn’t do anything” - I said with a laugh, and he nodded his head wagging his tail, clearly not being able to read the mood.

“Yes! Gaywowd gu…”

“LIKE FUCK YOU’RE A GOOD FLUFFY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” - I screamed as I picked him by his scruff, applying force with my nails so it would hurt him

“SSCCCRREEEHHH! BAD UPSIES! NU HUWT BESTEST BABBEH!” - He screamed, shitting himself in fear, and by consequence, making a mess into the floor as the semi-liquid shit fell and splattered around.

“YOU DARE TO MAKE BAD POOPIES?!” - I screamed, shaking him with force - “A BULLY, A COWARD, AND A BAD FLUFFY! JUST HOW MUCH OF A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT CAN YOU BE?!”

“Daddeh, pwe…” - Asuna started protesting and went silent as I gave her a sharp kick in the stomach, making her fall on her right side, moaning in pain.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP ASUNA! THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! HAVEN’T YOU BEEN TRAINING THIS LITTLE SHIT?! WHY THE FUCK HE DARES TO HURT RAVEN AND TALK BACK TO YOU?! AND MAKING FUCKING SCARY POOPIES?! YOU CAN HOLD YOUR SHIT, WHY CAN’T HIM?! JUST HOW MUCH OF A BAD MOTHER CAN YOU BE?!”

She looked at me from the floor, tears running in abundance from her eyes, and started sobbing while trying to hug her belly.

“HHUUUUUHHUUUUHUUUUHHHUUUUU! ASUNA BAD MOMMAH! BAD! BAD MOOMAH! ASUNA BAD FWUFFY!”

“HHUUUHUUUU! MOMMAH! MOOMAH HEWP BESTEST BABBEH!” - Gaylord screamed as I stomped in the other foal’s direction.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP GAYLORD! A MINUTE AGO YOU WERE THREATENING HER, NOW YOU ASK FOR HER HELP?! FUCK YOU!” - I said giving him two backhand slaps on the face with my left-hand fingers, not as strong as I desired cause I was sure I’d break his neck if I did so, but it was enough to make him hug his tail and shut the fuck up.

Chandra hugged Raven, covering her with her body, and Blueballs stood in front of them, standing in defiance to me even if he was shaking with fear.

“Nu… nu huwt sissies! Sissies gud fluffys!” - He said trying to sound brave, but the little guy was on the verge of shitting himself in fear too.

I looked at them, looked at Asuna curled up on the floor rubbing her stomach, and to Gaylord chirping and sucking his front left hoof while I still held him by the scruff. I took a deep breath, counted to ten, and looked at Blueballs.

“I’m not going to hurt you or your sisters” - I said as kindly as I could with my blood boiling - “I just wanna see Raven’s eyes”

“Nu… nu huwties?” - He asked me with pleading eyes, but didn’t move.

“Yeah, no hurties, in fact, I need your help” - I said putting Gaylord on the floor, applying force so he would spread his legs in all directions while complaining about his “huwties” and his “weggies” not working.

“You see, Gaylord is a bad fluffy, a VERY bad fluffy” - I said looking at Blueballs - “So I need you to hold him for me while I look at Raven, can you do this for me, Blueballs?”

He hesitated for some seconds, but nodded in agreement, coming closer to Gaylord. I lifted my hand, and before Gaylord could even try to get up Blueballs slammed him with his body, letting all his weight hold his screaming brother under him.

“NU! NU! NU HUWTIES! GU AWAY DUMMY!” - Gaylord screamed while struggling, but it was no use - “WET BESTEST BABBEH GU!”

“NU! GAYWOWD IS DUMMY! GIF BIG HUWTIES TO SISSIE SEE THINGIE! BWUEBAWWS HACHOO!”

I came closer to Chandra and Raven, and couldn’t help but notice how cute it was to see Chandra shielding her sister with her body. At least some of Asuna’s litter seemed to be good, but I would break Gaylord into also being good, or break him permanently, whatever happened first.

“Chandra, lemme take a look at your sister” - I said scratching Chandra’s head, and she turned her face to me, crying while Raven trembled underneath her.

“Daddeh nu gif huwties to Waven? Pwomise?” - She asked me in a shy tone, and i nodded agreeing, why the fuck were they thinking i would hurt Raven?

“No ‘huwties’ to Raven, daddy promise”

“O-Otay…” - She said, stepping aside, but didn’t leave, her body tense as she looked at me and Raven, ready to jump into action if I broke my promise.

I stretched my hand to Raven, and she peeked at it with her left eye, emitting a loud chirp and covering her eyes with both her front hooves while trying to shrink away from me.

“Raven… let me see your hurties” - I said in my best kind tone, ignoring Asuna’s crying and Gaylord protests.

She uncovered her eyes after some seconds, looked at my hand again, looked at me, gave a shy peep and started crying her eyes out.

“Nuuuu… Wa… Waven ba… bad fwuffy! BAD! BAD FWU… FWUFFY!” - She sobbed, pushing my hand away.

“Why the hell do you think you’re a bad fluffy? You got hurt for god sake!” - I said, really not understanding what the hell was going on.

“Wa…wa…Waven make bad pooooooooooooopies!” - She cried, and Chandra went back to hug her, joining her on the crying.

“What? When?”

“G-Gay HHUUUU Gaywowd gif SNIF see thin SOB thingie big poin SOB pointie huwties, su SOB su SOB su Waven make bad poopies! HHUUUUHHHUUHUUUHHHUUU” - She was able to say amidst her cries and sobs - “SOWWY DADDEH! CHIRP SOWWY! GIF SNIF GIF WAVEN SOWWY STICK, BU-BU-BU-BU CHIRP NU MAKE MO SOB MOOMAH CWEAN BAD POOPIES!”

Oh, Jesus Christ, they were worried about THAT? She really believed I was going to make Asuna clean her mess after she shitted herself from the pain of getting poked in the eye? That I was going to punish HER for shitting herself from pain? Wow! Asuna was really drilling the good and bad poopies thing into their minds.

“Don’t worry honey, I won…” - I started looking into the bowl of mashed kibble direction, and sure as hell I could see some shit around it, probably Raven’s scary poopies. I shifted my gaze to Asuna to tell her she would not need to clean the bad poopies, but what would you know, she was already into action, almost having finished cleaning Gaylord’s “scary poopies”

“ASUNA DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!” - I screamed, making Raven and her siblings cry in fear - “WHO SAID YOU COULD CLEAN HIS SHIT?! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

“Bu… bu daddeh teww Asuna to awways cwean babbehs and babbehs bad poopies…” - She said confused, tears forming in her eyes as her mind couldn’t process the conflict of information - “Asuna gud fluffy, cwean babbehs and bad poopies, why daddeh angwy?”

“I am angry because they are NOT babbehs anymore, so you don’t need to clean theirs messes anymore!” - I said, trying to sound a little calmer - “Stop cleaning their bad poopies!”

She looked at me, still a little confused, and looked at what little shit was still left from Gaylord’s scary poopies.

“Asuna… Asuna nu cwean babbehs bad poopies nu muwe? Nu cwean babbehs poopie pwace?” - She asked me.

“That’s right, YOU don’t clean their bad poopies anymore, and you DON’T clean their poopie places!”

“Nevah nevah?”

“Never! So STOP cleaning!”

She smiled, a bright, full of happiness and relief smile, and ran to me, hugging me with all her strength.

“FANK YOU DADDEH! FANK YOU! POOPIES NU TASTE PWETTI! NU SMEWW PRETTI! ASUNA WUV YOU!”

“Yeah, yeah, I also love you” - I said, patting her head, trying to keep her mouth as far away from my face as possible, and looked to Raven - “There, you see? Your mommah is not going to clean bad poopies or poopie places no more, now come here”

“Tha-tha-thank you daddeh” - Raven sobbed, climbing into the palm of my right hand, hugging my thumb as I brought the hand closer to my face.

I kindly opened her already swollen right eye, telling her everything was going to be ok as she chirped in pain and fear. There was nothing leaking from the eye aside from tears, and no apparent damage caused to it besides the swallow and the bright red color her sclera became. I stared at her beautiful amber eyes with a sigh of relief, had Gaylord made her one-eyed I’d have killed him on the spot.

“Ok honey, your see thingie is going to be alright, you just have to get lots of love and huggies from your mommah and siblings and everything will be ok after some forevers” - I said in a cheerful tone, and aside from Gaylord they all started cheering, Asuna running to Chandra and Raven and hugging her, cooing and telling her that hugs make everything better.

I turned around, looking at Gaylord still trapped under Blueballs. It seemed like all the fighting spirit had left his little body, and Blueball was looking at Raven, wagging his tail and cooing because her eye was going to be ok.

“You did good boy, very good” - I said patting his head - “Now go and hug your sister, she needs you”

He gave me a nod, got up letting Gaylord drag himself away, and trotted to Raven, taking turns in hugging her, then Chandra, then Asuna. The big guy had a lot of love to share.

I stared at Gaylord as he tried and failed to get up, and he looked at me, sobbing and reaching his front hoofs in my direction.

“Upsies daddeh, pwease! Gaywowd have owwchies!”

I grabbed him by the scruff again, pulling him up as I got up, and ignored his screams and protests while I went up the stairs. If Asuna was not doing her job properly, I’d personally take care of it.

“Daddeh… wewe u take babbeh?” - Asuna asked me from the bottom of the stairs as I opened the door.

“He’s NOT a baby anymore Asuna” - I said looking coldly at her - “None of them are”

“Fwuffys fuwevah mommah babbehs…” - She said in a shy tone, looking at the floor. And i sighed, god knew my mother would still me her babbeh every now and them too.

“I’m going to turn your BAD babbeh, into a GOOD babbeh” - I said giving Gaylord a shake so he would whimper in pain a little - “It may take many forevers, but when he comes back, he will be a good babbeh”.

“Daddeh… pwease nu gif fowevah sweepies to babbeh” - Asuna sobbed as I turned my back to her again, and I felt a smile on my face.

“Oh honey, I’m not going to kill him” - I said looking at the little shit who was sucking his hoof again - “It would be too easy on him if I did that”

“Pwomise?”

“Promise”

“Otay daddeh… Asuna wuv yu”

“And I love you, now go to your other kids”

I went to the bathroom, mind racing about what I would do with the sobbing mess I was holding, and at the same time thinking about how I could punish Raven without hurting her too much. Yeah, she was not at fault, but rules are rules, if I started making exceptions, even if it clearly was an accident, I would put their training to waste.

I dropped Gaylord inside the shower box, closing it and leaving him in darkness as I went to my bedroom, looking for the most harmless sorry stick I had. None of them were as harmless as the one I used on Asuna while she was pregnant, so I grabbed it and left some on my bed for the time I’d share with Gaylord after I was done with his sister.

I got back to the safe room to find the foals around the mashed kibble bowl again, eating with happy smiles on their faces as Asuna watched them, cooing and singing to them about how proud she was they became big fluffys.

“Daddeh! Luuk! Babbehs num…” - She started saying as she noticed me, and went silent as she noticed the sorry stick on my hand.

The foals noticed Asuna’s sudden silence, and also looked at me. Blueballs and Chandra started whimpering and shaking, but Raven came forward, stopping in front of my feet with her head lowered.

“Ok… everyone knows that ‘good poopies’ are made in the Litter Box” - I said addressing all of them and was glad to see them all nodding in agreement.

“Bad poopies are made outside the litter box, and only BAD fluffys make bad poopies.”

“How do we make bad fluffys become good fluffys?”

“Wif da sowwy stick” - They all mumbled, aside from Raven that said it in a firm tone.

“Yeah…” - I said not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed all the other times I whacked Asuna - “Ok Raven… you get five strikes for making bad poopies”

She turned her back to me, raised her ass while lowering her head to the ground, and covered her eyes with her front hoofs, and I could see her whole body shaking.

‘Come on girl… don’t make this a bigger turn-off than it already is’ - I thought, raising the sorry stick, and bringing it down without a single drop of force behind it. It just barely touched her, it was more of a gentle boop than anything else, and she emitted a scared chirp as I did it. I repeated the lame excuse for a punishment another four times, and she was on the clear.

“There, sorry stick applied” - I said as Asuna and her siblings approached her, all hugging her and telling her that huggies made hurties go away.

“Waven gud fwuffy nao?” - She asked me, and I shook my head.

“Not yet, you have to clean your bad poopies, and clean yourself” - I said pointing to the poopies close to the bowl that they had been avoiding.

“Otay…” - She said coming close to the poopies, and sniffed them, pulling a face just like Asuna did.

“Nu smeww…”

“Not like that” - I said interrupting her, knowing what was coming next, and they all looked at me surprised.

“Only bad babbehs poopies are cleaned like that” - I said going to one of the cabinets I had on the safe room wall and fiddling inside it, looking for a good piece of old cloth, finding one after some time. I went to the sink, got the cloth damp, and walked to the shit.

“Big Fluffys bad poopies are cleaned with mister cloth” - I said putting the piece of cloth atop the shit.

“Come here Raven” - I said beckoning her to approach the cloth, and she obeyed.

“Now, you will push mister cloth with your hoofs, forward…” - I said as I made the motion with my fingers - “Then backward”

I repeated the instructions three times, hoping it was enough for a fluffy to get it, and got up.

“Now you do it”

She approached the cloth, and stomped it with her front hoofs, doing her best to repeat the movement. Once she pushed it some inches she changed side and repeated.

“There we go, girl! Just like that!” - I said clapping and cheering, and she seemed proud of herself while the others giggled.

I watched her doing the motion for ten solid minutes, huffing and puffing as the simple task became a herculean one for a fluffy, and told her she could stop.

“Now we see if the poopies have gone away” - I said crouching next to the cloth again and held its tip between my right-hand index and thumb.

“You do it like this” - I said pulling it away, doubting the fluffys would be able to do it so easily - “And if they are gone like they are right now, you can stop”

They all looked in awe at the now more or less clean floor and giggled saying that mister cloth was the bestest friend ever.

“This doesn’t mean you guys can make bad poopies!” - I said in a stern tone and their cheers died. I got the cloth and walked to the sink, cleaning it the best a could and getting it damp again, putting it atop what was left of Gaylord shit - “Come were Asuna, clean the mess of your bad babbeh”

She made the same movements Raven did, a lot easier since she was an adult fluffy, and pulled the cloth as if she was giving a babbeh ‘good upsies’ smiling to me after checking the clean floor.

“Asuna did gud? Asuna gud mommah?” - She asked me, wagging her tail in anticipation.

“Not yet, you bad babbeh have to become a good babbeh before you’re good again” - I said, taking the cloth away from her, cleaning it, twisting it, and hanging it on the suspended drying hack I had in the safe room. Asuna was looking sad at me the whole time, fighting against tears while her babbehs hugged her trying to make the heart hurties go away.

“There’s one more thing you gotta teach them” - I said approaching the stairs - “Come on, everyone follows me”

I went up as fast as always, and looked down, waiting for Asuna to make the mistake she was bound to. The foals approached the stairs and started asking her for upsies, and as soon as she laid on the floor so they could climb on her back I interrupted them.

“HEY! Stop right there!” - I said in an angry tone, and they all looked at me confused.

“You’re all big fluffys now, climb the stairs alone, your mother doesn’t have to carry you guys anymore”

The three looked at the stairs, widening their eyes as it seemed to be an impossible task, and Asuna started sobbing.

“Pwease daddeh, mista staiw tuu big fo babbehs. Babb…”

“They are NOT your babbehs, Asuna.” - I said looking at her as angry as I could - “They are big fluffys now! Stop covering for them.”

“Hhhhuuuuuu… mommah wan babbehs…” - Asuna cried, but got up as I crossed my arms in front of my chest, starting to climb the stairs in my direction.

“Come babbehs… fowwon mommah”

She’d climb two steps, look at them, sobbed a little, and climb again.

“Come babbehs, come, yu can du it!”

For a second I debated with my choice, but it was not like they would die if they fell down the stairs. I had to cover every single step, and the whole basement floor, with play mats when turning it into a safe room. So I believe that they would be fine. And hey, it would be funny to see any of them bouncing down the stairs… well, maybe not Raven…

Chandra was the first to accept the challenge, balancing herself on her hind legs and trying to pull herself up the first step, and Blueballs showed again that he was the kindest of them all. He put his head under her ass and lifted her. At first, she emitted a surprised chirp, but as she noticed the climbing was a lot easier this way, she giggled saying “Fank Bwuebawws! Chandwa wuv yu!”. Blueballs looked at Raven, and she accepted his help, easily getting onto the first step.

Now I wanted to see what they were going to do. Blueball was a lot bigger and heavier, either he climbed alone, or he was going to drag his sisters down as they tried to pull him up, and to my surprise, the little guy was able to climb the step on his own. They took around twenty minutes to climb the stairs and were panting and giggling, proud of themselves, as I closed the door behind us.

“Great teamwork guys! I’m really proud of you all” - I said scratching each one behind their ears, and they all cooed in glee.

“Now come on, you mommah have to teach you something” - I said going to the backdoor and opening it.

They trotted to the backyard, looking around curious because I’ve never left them out during the night, and Chandra was the first to run to the grass.

“Gwassy nummies wet!” - She giggled, and soon Raven and Blueballs joined her, turning the run around into a game of huggies-tag.

“Daddeh, wha Asuna teach babbehs?” - Asuna asked me, and I smiled at her.

“Teach your babbehs to keep their poopie places clean as big fluffys do” - I said as I looked at the three little rascals laughing and screaming.

“Otay!” - Asuna said happily and trotted to the middle of the backyard.

“Babbehs, pay attention to moomah” - She said making them stop and get close to her - “Mommah teach babbehs tu cwean poopie pwacie”

She started scooting on the grass and was soon imitated by her babbehs, laughing and smiling proudly to them as they did their best to clean themselves.

“Now pay attention everyone” - I said as they looked at each other asses, saying if it was clean or no - “You can ONLY clean your poopie place on the grass, NEVER inside the house”

“Otay daddeh” - They all said simultaneously, and I was satisfied, for now.

We got back inside the house, and I put a bowl full of fresh water for them on the floor, let them stay with me as I prepared my food, and ate it. As soon as I was fed I looked at the clock, a little late, but I still had time to start Gaylord punishment, great.

I opened the safe room door for the Fluffys, watched them as they descended the stairs, getting a little worried because Blueballs almost slipped on the top of the stairs, but was held in place by Asuna so that was a close one but not a tragic one; turned off the light as they reached the bottom, and wished them a good night as I closed the door.

“Niti niti daddeh!” - I could hear them saying back to me as I walked to my bedroom.

I looked at the sorry sticks at my disposal, should I use the one with thorns? The one with lumps? Should I go for the metal one? Maybe the electric baton was a better choice, it would be fun to see the little shit getting electrocuted. So many choices, such a frail fluffy to use them on. Was I in the mood for killing him, or rehabilitating him? Well… I DID promise Asuna I wouldn’t kill him, but I could break that fucking promise and tell her the little shit had run away and she would believe me. But I was a man of my word, even if it was for a Fluffy.

“Ok” - I said fiddling with my pants pockets until I found a coin - “Heads I just beat the shit outta him until he is a good Fluffy, tails I beat the shit outta him and cripple the son of a bitch so he never has a chance to be an asshole again”

I flip the coin, catch it with the palm of my right hand, and look at the result.

“Well, well, well, looks like lady luck is at a little piece of shit side today” - I said smiling and looked for a sorry stick that would be useful for the job ahead, as for some other gear I would need.

“DADDEH! DADDEH!” - Gaylord started screaming as I entered the bathroom and flipped on the lights - “PWEASE HEWP GAYWOWD DADDEH! GAYWOWD NU WIKE DAWK!”

I was whistling as I set the chosen gear on the sink, being careful to always keep my back turned to him so he wouldn’t see what I was doing, and his sobs and screams for love and attention were making everything oh so more enjoyable.

Everything set, I faced him, walking to my toiled while sitting on it as I looked at Gaylord inside the shower box. He tried running to me, not really grasping the concept of the glass that was in front of him, and hit his face and chest against it, making me chuckle as he sobbed in pain.

“Huuuuuhuuuuu why meanie nu see boxie huwt Gaywowd? Gaywowd gud fwuffy!”

“No you’re not” - I said looking at him, and that made him sob louder - “You’re NOT a good Fluffy, and you know it”

“Gaywowd gud fwuffy, daddeh! Gaywowd wuv yu!” - He said, hitting the glass with his front hooves.

“Wook daddeh, wook! Gaywowd dancie babbeh fo daddeh!” - He said doing that silly dance fluffys did when they were desperate for attention, trying to cheer each other up, or pleading for milkies or mercy - “Dancie babbeh fo daddeh! Gaywowd gud fwuffy!”

“Stop that shit, Gaylord, you’re not fooling me” - I said, giving him a cold stare, and he stopped dancing, crying as he rested his forehead on the glass.

“Huuu… SOB hhuuuuu… Why daddeh nu wuv Gaywowd? Gaywowd bestest babbeh! DADDEH HAF TU WUV BESTEST BABBEH!”

There we go, the bestest babbeh bullshit.

“Who told you you’re the bestest babbeh, Gaylord?” - I asked him, and he looked at me.

“Wainbow Dashie say Gaywowd is bestest babbeh, daddeh” - He said wagging his tail - “An Mommah is bestest mommah! Mommah wike Wawity!”

‘The fuck is this thing talking about?’

“Hum?” - I said, more out of confusion than curiosity - “Who is Rainbow Dash?”

“Wainbow Dashie fastest fwuffy evah, daddeh!” - He said, eyes full of admiration - “Wainbow haf bestest Fwuffy fwends, an…an say aww fwuffy wike Wainbow is bestest fwuffys!”

“Where did you meet this Rainbow Dash, Gaylord?”

“Wainbow Dashie wive in teevee daddeh!” - He giggled - “Can Gaywowd gu tu teevee tuu? Wan be bestest Wainbow Dashie fwend!”

‘Oh… fuck’ - I thought as the revelation hit me, the fucking fluffy tv! I signed that shit after Asuna cried about it until I wished I could twist her neck, and it was awesome for shutting her, and the foals, up. I never paid attention to that shit as they watched it. I was always doing something, be it cooking, lurking on the net, jerking off, even taking care of chores.

“Give me a second” - I said getting up, ignoring Gaylord’s cries for not being left alone in the dark again after I turned off the lights and closed the door.

I went to my bedroom and turned on the computer, searching about Rainbow Dash and Fluffy Tv. Over 367.000.000 matches, well fuck, first link it is. I researched for some time, aside from her being a fictional character from a show for kids called ‘My little pony friendship is magical’, owned by Hasbro the founder of Hasbio; Rainbow was also the host of a Fluffy Tv program called “Bestest Fluffys”, fucking program was categorized as ‘educational’, I found some episodes online and took some time to try and understand the shit.

From what I could grasp, all characters from the program were the Fluffy version of characters from the My little pony show, and they all talked about how they were the bestest fluffys in the world because of this. They teached fluffys about colours, categorizing them from ‘bestest’ to ‘wowstest’, and all fluffys that had the same colours as the Show characters, or as close as it could get, were bestest fluffys like them. Yeah, right, you could see they were all the same shit factory, dumb, retarded, and useless pieces of shit as any other fucking fluffy.

“What the fuck Hasbio?” - I muttered, turning off my computer, unable to hear another second of the disgusting songs about being bestest fluffys for having bestest colors.

‘Yeah, going to block this shit from the channel’ - I thought going back to the bathroom, but despite being pissed off for finding out the retarded fuck was influenced by a tv program, I couldn’t hold the smile that was on my face, if he thought he was the bestest because of the color of his fluff he was going to have a hell of a hide for understanding he was just another piece of crap.

“Ok” - I said, turning on the lights again, and Gaylord chirped in fear as he was woken up, little fucker cried himself to sleep it seems.

“I understand why you believe you are the bestest babbeh now” - I said sitting at my toilet again - “Now I want you to explain one thing for me, why did you hurt Raven?”

He looked at me, blinking in confusion for some seconds, and puffed his cheeks.

“Waven dummy munstah! Bestest babbeh nu shawe wif munstah babbeh!”

“Why is she a monster?”

“Munstah is munstah” - He said angry, and I sighed.

“Yeah retarded, but WHY is she a monster? She’s the same as all of you, just another Fluffy”

“NU! Munstah babbeh nu Fwuffy! Is Munstah!” - Gaylord said, stomping his front hoofs, and I felt the urge to punch him.

“Oh lord Cthulhu give me patience…” - I mumble rubbing my forehead - “Let’s try a different approach ok?”

“HOW do you know that Raven is a Monster? Did someone tell you she’s a monster?”

“Gaywowd knu munstah” - He said proud of himself - “All fwuffy knu munstah”

Oh… so it was something they just knew? Perhaps a part of Hasbio programming? No, no fucking way it was Hasbio finger on this one, from all my research, and the ‘bestest fluffys’ show I could see an Alicorn Princess Celestia sold for some pretty solid dime, in fact, all Alicorns did. No way they would fuck up their profit like that. Was it a bug in the programming? If so, why didn’t Asuna react the same way as Gaylord? Shouldn’t she have rejected Raven if she was a ‘munstah babbeh’?

“Ok… so you just know, all fluffys know the monster fluffys, right?”

“Wigh” - He said with a nod.

“Right… so why don’t your mommah calls Raven a monster?”

“Mommah Dummy!” - Gaylord said, puffing his cheeks again - “Gif wuv tu munstah babbeh! Munstah babbeh nu fo wuv! Munstah fo fowevah sweepies an sowwy hoofies, an sowwy poopies!”

‘Oh Gaylord we going to have so much fun’ - I thought unable to hide the smile on my face
“Gaylord… your mother is always right”

“NU! Mommah dummy! Owd daddeh dummy!” - He said angry, and that caught my curiosity.

“Old daddeh?”

“Mommah teww owd daddeh teach aww fwuffys gud fwuffys” - He explained - “Owd daddeh teww nu munstah fwuffys, an nu bestest babbehs or poopie babbehs, aww gud babbehs, aww gud fwuffys”

Hum… seemed like Asuna’s previous owner was a pretty decent guy, a shame she ran away from him to get knocked up. If he planted in her mind that all fluffys were good, and all colors were good, I could only see him as a Fluffy lover.

Well… tough luck Gaylord, I am not such a nice guy.

“Oh… I see now, and why don’t you believe all fluffys are good fluffys?” - I asked him, getting up, not really interested in the answer as I already knew what it was going to be.

“Wainbow teww bestest fluffys haf bestest fwuff an cowows” - He explained, eyes full of wonder again - “Su Gaywowd bestest babbeh!”

“Yeahhh, about that…” - I said after opening the first drawer of my sink cabinet and fetching my electric shaver. I know the results with a razor are smoother, but I didn’t have the patience to make the shaving cream every single morning, and as I didn’t like to have a beard, the electric shaver was my best option. I was happy this was the case, it would make taking away Gaylord’s pride oh so more enjoyable. I took out the shaving head, putting it on my pants front right pocket, and placed in the trimming one, I needed to trim all his fluff before shaving it or I would have the electric razor jamming - “Rainbow is wrong, Gaylord”

I turned around as he was looking in confusion at me, trying to process what I just said, and his eyes grew as he looked at the alien object in my hands.

“Daddeh… wha tha?” - He questioned me, backing off to the corner of the shower box.

“Oh, it’s nothing much” - I said opening the shower box and getting inside, closing it again.

“This little guy here is daddeh friend, Mister Shaver!” - I said crouching in front of Gaylord, and he started shaking - “He’s going to help me to turn you into a good fluffy.”

“Bu…bu Gaywowd is gud! An bestest babbeh!”

“No Gaylord, you aren’t.” - I said shaking my head - “You are a bad fluffy, a VERY BAD fluffy”.

“Your mommah is right, Gaylord. All Fluffys are good. There are no bestest babbehs or bestest fluff, you are all the same, just a bunch of shit factories that can talk”

“NU! Gaywowd gud fwuffy! Bestest babbeh!” - He started protesting, puffing his cheeks - “Wainbow Dashie say bestest fwuffys haf betest fwuff! An Gaywowd fwuff bestest fluff evah! Jus wike Wainbow Dashie!”

I turned on the electric shaver, and his eyes bulged as the sound took hold of the bathroom.

“Yeah… let’s start there, ok?” - I said stretching my left hand to him, and he tried to run away from me.

“SCAWY NOISIE! SCAWY! NU WIKE, DADDEH!” - He screamed, trying to duck out to the right, and I let him slip away for my amusement, it was funny to see the wobbling he called running - “GAYWOWD WUV YU DADDEH! NU HUWT GAYWOWD!”

“I’m not going to hurt you Gaylord” - I said grabbing him by his tail as he tried to pass under my legs to run away, ignoring his cries to let his pretty tail go - “I’m going to turn you into a good fluffy”

“Bu Gaywowd gud fwuffy daddeh! Haf bestest…” - He started saying, and shutted up as I bringed the electric shaver closer to him.

“NUUUUUU! NUUUUUUUU! GU WAY SCARY MUNSTAH!” - He screamed, making a jet of liquid shit leave his ass, and I turned the electric shaver off so he could hear me.

“Gaylord… look at what you’ve done…” - I said, turning his face toward the liquid shit behind him, and he blinked, making fat tears roll from his eyes.

“Gaywowd sowwy daddeh! Nu mowe scawy noisie, pwease!”

“Gaylord… only BAD fluffys make BAD poopies” - I said, and he stopped crying, this time really letting the situation sink into him - “And what do bad fluffys get?”

“Nu…nu… NU DADDEH! NU SOWWY STICK!” - He screamed, struggling to be free.

“Yes, you’re getting the sorry stick” - I said holding him and lifting him from the floor.

“BAD UPSIES DADDEH! PWEASE NU HUWT GAYWOWD!”

I turned on the electric shaver again, and he struggled with renewed strength.

“Where comes mister shaver to make you a good fluffy!” - I sang, bringing the shaver closer to him, flavoring his despair as he hit my fingers with his hooves and screamed as the shaver got closer. I would start by the tail, yep, bottom to top would be good.

“SCAWY! SCAWY! GAYWO…” - He started screaming, and stood in silence with his mouth open as I started shaving his tail away. Maybe it was because he couldn’t understand what was going on, maybe it was due to shock, all I know is that the seconds of silence and his expression of utter disbelief made me smile as I could feel genuine happiness filling my heart. Happiness that turned into pleasure with what came next.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NU NUM GAYWOWD! GAYWOWD NU NUMMIES!” - He screamed trying to kick the shaver away, and I slowly slid it along his tail, taking away all the fluff.

“HEWP DADDEH! HEWP! NU WET MISTAH SHAVEW NUM BETEST BABBEH!”

“Mister shaver is not going to eat you Gaylord” - I said laughing and stopping the trimming - “MIster shaver just eat FLUFF!”

The terror on his face was priceless, as the screams as I started trimming this ass.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BESTEST FWUFF! NU NUM BESTEST FWUFF! GAYWOWD NEED BESTEST FWUFF TU BE BETSEST BABBEH!”

“YOU’RE NOT A BESTEST BABBEH, GAYLORD!” - I screamed, sliding the shaver to his belly, avoiding his dick because I didn’t want a cripple fluffy on my hands, not yet at least - “YOU’RE JUST A FLUFFY! A BAD FLUFFY! LOOK WHAT MISTER SHAVER DO TO BAD FLUFFYS!”

“GU WAY MUNSTAH! GU WAY!” - He screamed hitting the shaver with his front hoofs, and I laughed sliding it to his chest.

“OOO NHOM NHOM NHOM! BAD FLUFFY FLUFF!” - I said in my best interpretation of a deep voice, making Gaylord scream in terror.

“GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY! NU NUM GAYWOWD BESTEST FWUFF!”

“NHOM NHOM NHOM! BAD! BAD! BBBAAAADDDDD!” - I screamed sliding the shaver to his front legs, to his sides, and even as close as I could to his head without hurting him because of his struggle - “BBBBBAAAAADDDDDD FLUFFY! MISTER SHAVER EATS ALL BAD FLUFF!”

“HHHHUUUU!HHHUUUUU! MOMMAH! MOMMAH SAVE BESTEST BABBEH!” - He screamed as I flipped him over and started trimming his back.

“MOMMAH CAN’T HELP YOU! BAD FLUFY’S DON’T GET MOMMAHS! ONLY MISTER SHAVER! MUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHA’’

“HHHUUUUU!HHHUUUU! SOB GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY!”

“GAYLORD IS BAD FLUFFY! TERRIBLE FLUFFY! STUPID, DUMMY, UGLY, STINKY, POOPIE FLUFFY!”

“NNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUU! SOB GAYWOWD GUD! SOB MOMMAH! MOMMAH! HHHUUUUHHUUUHUUUUU!

I had to hold his head down, ignoring his cries and protests, doing my best not to take away one of his eyes or ears as I trimmed the fluff they had and around them, and I already could see his pale pink skin tuning read because of the trimmer friction against it.

‘Oh kiddo, we just starting’ - i thought as i approached him to the floor and dropped him, just to hear a urgh escape from his lips as I switched the trimming head for the shaving one.

He looked around, finally understanding what happened to him, and tried to gather his fluff, crying his eyes out as he made a pile of them.

“NUUU! NUUU! BESTEST FWUFF! GAYWOWD NEED BESTEST FWUFF! GAYWOWD NU PWETTY!” - He cried picking as much as his fluff he could, and trying to magically glue it back to his body, only to cry louder as it failed - “WHY BESTEST FWUFF NU STAY? BESTEST FWUFF FU BESTEST BABBEH!”

“I already told you you’re a BAD babbeh, Gaylord” - I said, turning on the electric shaver, and he didn’t even try to run this time, still desperately trying to glue the fluff on his body as i started shaving away what remained of his fluff.

“HHHUUUUHHUUUU! PWEASE DADDEH! PWEASE! SAVE GAYWOWD!”

“Sorry Gaylord, daddy only helps good fluffys”

“GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY!” - He screamed in frustration - “WHY DADDEH NU UNDEWSTAN?! DUMMY! POPPY DADDEH! GAYWOWD HACHOO!”

“You getting more ten slashes for that” - I said bringing the shaver from his back to his neck so he would shut the fuck up as fear took a hold of him, this time not being as careful as before, but knowing the shaver wasn’t going to hurt him.

I finished the job ignoring his cries and angry outbursts, and he was a mess of tears, snort, pee, and irritated red skin as I carried him with me out of the shower box.

“There, you see now? You’re a bad fluffy, Gaylord” - I said holding him in front of the mirror.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! MUSNTAH!” - He screamed, turning around and trying to run, and I had to close my hand and firmly grasp him - “SAVE GAYWOWD! NU LET MUSNTAH NUM GAYWOWD!”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD! THAT’S YOUR REFLECTION!” - I angrily screamed shaking him in front of the mirror, and felt warm liquid covering the bottom part of the palm of my hand

“Seriously dude? Seriously? You STILL have shit inside you?” - I said, controlling my urge to clench my fist and just squish the disgusting thing.

“HUUUUUHHUUUU! PWEASE DADDEH! SAVE GAYWOWD! GAYWOWD SU SCAWED! HAF BIGEST HEAWT HUWTIES! GIF BESTEST FWUFF BACK! PWEASE!”

I put the electric shaver inside the drawer again and got the sorry stick I selected for Gaylord’s punishment. It was a thin and long bamboo branch, as thick as a cell phone recharger cable. Guys at the forum said I could swing it without worries of breaking a foal’s bones, and I believe them because it would bend before coming back to the stick form with every movement I made, the thing was pretty malleable. Most users didn’t use it because the fluff absorbed all the impact of such a malleable stick, but seeing as Gaylord had no fluff I was sure it would get the job done.

I went back inside the shower boxer, and dropped Gaylord again, stopping to make a mental count of all the strikes he’d get tonight.

“Daddeh… Gaywowd su culd! Huggies, daddeh! Pwease!” - He cried trying to hug my right leg, and I pushed him away with my foot.

“Ok Gaylord, let’s count” - I said after I listed everything wrong he did tonight.

“You get twenty slashes for hurting your sister” - I said swinging the sorry stick next to me. I just wanted to make it scare him, but the sound of it cutting the air and snapping as I stopped the motion added a nice effect to it, making Gaylord cry aloud.

“Five for making bad poopies on the safe room”

“Nuuuu”

“Ten for talking back to your mother”

“Nu daddeh! Nu! Gaywowd sowwy!”

“Thirty for saying that you were going to give your sister forever sleepies”

“BU SISSY MUNSTAH BABBEH! GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY! NU FAIW DADDEH! NU SOWWY STICK FU BESTEST BABBEH!”

“Five for making bad poopies AGAIN in the safe room”

“GAYWOWD SOWWY DADDEH!”

“Five for making bad poopies on the shower box”

SOB WHY DADDEH MEANIE?! NU GIF GAYWOWD SOWWY STICK! BABBEH FO WUV, HUGIES AN PWAY! NU HUWTIES!”

“Ten for screaming at daddeh and saying you hate him”

HHHHUUUUHHHUUUU NNNUUUUUU! NUUU! GAYWOWD WUV DADDEH! NU MEANIE SOWWY STICK! GAYWOWD WUV DADDEH!”

“And more five for making bad poopies on daddy’s hand”

“GAYWOWD SORRY DADDEH!SOB WHY DADDEH NU WUV GAYWOWD?!”

“And that gives us…. oh holy fuck… - I said after reaching the total - Ninety slashes! Boy! That is a record!”

“But by Merlin’s beard! I can’t possibly give you ninety slashes at once…” - I said thinking about how to divide his Punishment, I was sure so many slashes at the same time would rip his flesh apart, he’d probably die from the pain before I got to twenty, and hey, I didn’t have time for ninety slashes right now.

“Pwease nu huwt Gaywowd daddeh! Gaywowd gud fwuffy!”

I looked at him and smiled.

“You know what Gaylord? I already know how we are going to do this” - I said crouching in front of him - “You get ten slashes per day, BUT, if at the end of the ninth day you are STILL a bad fluffy, you get ninety slashes again”

He looked at me, utterly confused, and I smiled knowing that was too much for him to understand.

“Don’t worry your little head with details, I will let you know if you get more or no” - I said getting up, and lifted the sorry stick, making him run to the corner of the shower boxer as he noticed there was no escaping from his punishment.

“Gaylord… good fluffys accept their punishment… come where if you wanna be a good fluffy” - I said smiling, and he turned his back to me, shivering and covering his eyes with his front hooves.

“Gaywowd nu see meanie daddeh, meanie daddeh nu see Gaywowd!” - He said, making me chuckle.

‘Oh boy I knew I could count on you to make this good” - I said, giving one step in his direction, and bringing the sorry stick down on his back.

What was better? The scream? The sound of the sorry stick whistling as it cut the air and the WHACK it made as it connects with his back? The welt that appeared almost immediately? The delicate skin rupturing and little droplets of blood appearing all along the welt? Maybe it was everything, all I know is that I felt the pleasure building up inside my balls, and had to stop for a second so I wouldn’t jizz on my pants.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” - Gaylord cried, trying to run away as he noticed his hiding was useless as hell, farting as loud as he could and dropping an almost insignificant amount of shit from his ass, finally the fuckers was empty, and I smacked him again.

“SSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH! BIG OWWCHIES! NU HUWT GAYWOWD!”

WHACK!

“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU! MOOMAH! MOOMAH!”

WHACK!

“SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEHHHHHHH COF WEEZE NU HUWTIES FOR BESTEST BABBEH!”.

WHACK

“SSCCCCCRRREEEEEEEEEEHHHHH CHIRP HHUUUUU!HHUUUU! STOP DADDEH! STOP!”

WHACK!

“MMMMMOOOOMMMMAAAHHHHH!”

WHACK!

“*CHIRP!*CHIRP HHUUUUHHUUUHHUUUU!”

WHACK!

“MOMMAH!CHIRP

WHACK!

CHIRP! GASP WEEZE CHIRP!

WHACK!

CCCCHHHIIIIIRRRRPPPPPP

“OH BOY!” - I said, dropping the sorry stick, having reached the ten slashes he was due for today and looked at the result.

His whole back body was covered in deep red welts, some with the blood droplets running along his skin, others starting to form the droplets of blood, and they all seemed to be incredibly painful.

“There Gaylord! I think you’re in the clear for today.” - I said as he sucked his front right hoof with as much force as he could, shivering and closing his eyes, letting tears and snort run freely as he tried to hug his naked tail and failing.

I gathered the fluff that was around the shower box, opened the shower box, got out and dropped the fluff on the trash, took off my clothes, and got back into the shower box so I could shower before going to bed.

I closed the shower box, impressed because Gaylord didn’t try to run away as I was throwing his fluff on the trash and getting naked, and turned on the shower.

“HHUUUUU! CHIRP HHUUUUUU!” - He cried and he got up as the water quickly splashed into him and was gathering on the floor of the shower box, and limped to the right corner in front of him, as far away from me and from the water as he could get.

I could kick some water in his direction, but I would save some tormenting for tomorrow. It was obvious Gaylord hadn’t noticed there was no food in the bathroom, no water, no bed, no litter box, nothing. Poor guy was going to learn to be a good fluffy the hard way.

I giggled thinking about what was to come and looked at the massive boner I still had going on, shaking my head and setting the shower to cold, no way in hell I was going to relieve myself in front of my Fluffy.

I finished my shower, and stepped outside, closing the shower box before drying myself with my towel.

“Well Gaylord, tomorrow is a new day!” - I said as I was leaving the bathroom, and he didn’t even have the strength to complain about the dark as I turned off the lights - “Remember, daddy is doing this so you can be a good fluffy! Right now you’re a BAD, BAD, BAD fluffy!”

I believe I heard a moan of complaint or sadness, maybe it was just pain, one way or another it made me smile, anxious for the morning.

Part 3

44 Likes

Oh I’m so in love with her, I know that I’ve still got a few to go through but oh you write very very well

6 Likes

love how even though this guy has an abuse fetish, he isn’t a total psychopath, and is falling in love with the good fluffies.

5 Likes