Because I like it (by Dhylec)

Because I like it

Part 1 - Asuna

“Why?”

I’ve been asking myself this question since I can remember. And the only answer that ever comes to my mind is:

“Because i like it, that’s why.”

Most people don’t understand, they can’t believe me when I tell them this is the answer. They expect me to say “I don’t know”, “I’m sick”, “I have issues”, yeah, not gonna happen. I don’t believe I’m sick, I don’t have mental problems, I was not abused as a child, I wasn’t bullied at school and am not bullied at work, I do what I do because I like it, because I enjoy it, that’s the only answer I can give, the one anyone will always receive.

I couldn’t always give the answer, and god knows I couldn’t always indulge in my pleasures. Before the Fluffys the only way I found to at least try to satisfy myself was immersing myself with as much material I could find online. It wasn’t enough, but It helped me in the worst days, the ones the need to act out was almost unbearable. Living where i live, and having the job i have, this was my only option. If anyone ever dreams about the things I enjoy, I’m sure I’d end up in jail, or worse.

But after the fluffys came… oh god, after the Fluffys came my life became o so more enjoyable.

What I do? What gives me so much pleasure? Well, torturing the little shits of course!

I’ve had some memorable pleasure moments in my life. The first time i saw my first girlfriend naked, the first blowjob i ever got, the time i sneaked to my friends house backyard and saw his mom (a delicious blue eyed blonde cougar at the time) being fucked by his dad; yeah, those were some good times, but the pleasure I feel torturing the little shits? HA! Nothing comes even close to it.

The first time I noticed I could find great pleasure with the little things was into a chilly sunday morning, around the start of winter.

I had heard about Fluffys before. Some biotoys or whatever that PETA set free after invading one of Hasbio labs. Never gave too much attention to it, I didn’t have time to worry about some animal lovers’ crusade to free whatever they felt they should free as I had to work hard to pay my bills. So when I opened my front door after hearing someone knock on it, and found myself staring down into some kind of fat, fluffy, miniature type of pony that could TALK, I admit I had a minute of freaking out

“Nice mistah, pwease be nyu daddeh? Asuna soon mommah! Need wawm housie fo cowd times su tummy babbehs nu haf fowevew sweepies” - It said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I couldn’t really understand what it was saying, my mind was still trying to process how that thing could talk, what was that thing, and how the fuck it got into my yard if I had a fence going all around my house and a gate at the entrance to prevent the disgusting neighbor dog from shitting on my grass.

“Hewwo? Nice mistah?” - It said tilting its head to the side and looking at me - “Pwease be nyu daddeh! ”

I looked at the cup of coffee I was holding, not really understanding what was going on, then I looked at my neighbors houses. To my left the Johnson’s hadn’t got out of their house yet, to my right Mrs. Thompson had already gone out with Freddy, her Black Scottish Terrier and the reason i had to fence my property; on the other side of the street, in front of my house, i could see Mrs. Bartley screaming at Tammy, her only child, a smoking hot teenager girl that was starting to discover that her body could drive the boys crazy, to go inside and put some proper clothes or she would catch a cold. I focused my attention on the thing in front of my door, that was now hitting my legs with her front hooves just like a cat or dog would do begging for attention.

“Nice mistah pwease be nyu daddeh! Gif soon mommah nummies an wawm housie! Asuna be bestest fwuffy evah fo nyu daddeh!” - It whined, and I took a step back so it would stop touching me. I could feel all the filth that was agglomerated around its front hoofs and fur getting into my pajamas pants.

It’s white fur was dirty, really dirty, as if she had been rolling on mud of shit for sometime, she had a little horn on her forehead, one that i almost missed because her purple mane would fall in front of it, cascading to both sides of her face and to her back, her tail was also purple, but was coated in shit crumbs and sticks. Her whole fur seemed to be dry and puffed. I don’t know when was the last time, if ever, that thing got a bath and some treatment to that fur, but it sure as hell needed one.

I took some time looking at her. I had no idea of how to take care of her, I really had no desire to have a pet, let alone one that could talk, and the prospect of having to clean her mess, if it was close to the stench I was feeling coming from her, made me shiver with disgust. But a little voice in the back of my head made me do the questions that sealed her fate.

“Where did you come from?” - I asked her, and she averted her eyes from me, rubbing her front hooves on the floor for some time before answering me.

“Fwuffy wun way fwun meanie daddeh” - She said without looking at me, and at that time i had no idea she was lying to me - “Fwuffy wan babbehs bu meanie daddeh say nu! Meany daddeh was musntah daddeh, gif owwies tu Fluffy! Fluffy wan way tu haf babbehs”

It took me some time to translate that, I was really not used to that baby talk and that squeaky voice that came from its mouth. So she was a runaway, she said she wanted to get pregnant and her previous owner said no, probably gave her a smack or two so she would shut up about it, and she runned away because of that, hum… pretty ungrateful bitch I had in my hands it seemed. I couldn’t leave something like that walking around, could I?

“Do you have your babies now?” - I asked her.

“Yes!” - She said looking at me, eyes proud and full of happiness - “Asuna soon mommah! Gun haf bestest babbehs evah!”

“And where is the father?”

“Asuna Daddeh?”

“No, the baby’s father”

“Babbehs daddy?” - She said, and her eyes started filling with tears.

“Vwom vwom munstah gif speciaw fwend fuwevew sweepies” - She sobbed, and i had no fucking idea what she was talking about, but i could understand that the stallion that knocked her up was dead - “Asuna need nyu daddeh, su Asuna look fu nyu daddeh. Pwease nice mistah, be nyu daddeh!”

“Oh, I see, I’m sorry he’s dead” - I said faking sympathy - “You want me to be your new daddy, right?”

“Yes! Pwease nice mistah! Be nyu daddeh! Bestest daddeh fu Asuna an Babbehs!”

“Are you going to do everything i tell you to do? EVERYTHING?” - I asked her, fighting against the smile that was trying to get a hold of my face.

“Asuna du evewytingie daddeh sa. Be bestest fwuffy fo daddeh!” - She said with a nod, and I nodded in agreement.

‘Maybe… MAYBE this will be fun’ - I thought while looking at her, and took a sip of my coffee while heightening the pros and cons of what i was thinking about.

‘I don’t know how to take care of this thing… but it speaks, it clearly has some level of conscience and understanding… and hey… if it speaks, it screams, and if it screams…

“Great” - I said, stepping to the side - “Come on inside them, I will be your new daddeh”.

“Reawwy?!” - She said after a gasp, and trotted inside my house with a giant smile on her face - “Asuna wuv new daddeh!”

‘Yeah… let’s see for how long you’ll love me’ - I thought, smiling to myself as I closed the door.

She sat in the middle of my living room, looking around in awe, and wagged her tail as I passed her, putting my mug on the kitchen counter.

“Nyu housie SU pwetty! Asuna wuv nyu housie!” - She said, making me have to clench my teeths as I could see pieces of old shit flying from her tail as she wagged it, getting smeared on my floor following the tail motion.

“Asuna, look at the mess you’re making” - I told her in a stern tone, and she looked at me confused.

“Wa?”

“There, look!” - I said pointing to her tail and the shit was was scattered around it, and she looked at it, opened her mouth in disbelief, and started crying while looking at me.

“Asuna sowwy daddeh! Nu mean tu! Pwease nu huwties tu Asuna!” - She sobbed while I passed her.

“Yeah, yeah, not your fault this time” - I said walking to the bathroom, and she was still seated and crying while I held the door open.

“Come on now, I have to get you cleaned!” - I said, and she got up, coming in my direction still sobbing.

“Asuna wan be gud!” - She whined stopping in front of the bathroom - “Asuna sowwy daddeh!”

“I already said it’s ok this time, come on, get inside the bathroom”

She looked at the bathroom, but didn’t move.

“Wawa is bad fo fwuffys daddeh…” - She whined looking at the floor. Hum, so she knew what the bathroom was for, kinda got me thinking how much she learned before running away to get pregnant.

“You rather get inside and get a hot shower with soap, shampoo and cream, or go to the backyard so I hose you down with cold water? Your choice” - I said coldly, and she stepped inside the bathroom without lifting her head.

She sat in front of the shower boxer, stretching her front hooves to me.

“Upsies daddeh…” - She said in a shy tone.

“What?”

“Upsies!” - She said while wagging her tail and moving her front legs up and down in my direction - “Upsies fo Asuna”

“Not before you get clean, you’re covered in filth and you stink!” - I said opening the shower box.

“Asuna nu smeww pwetti” - She sniffed, new tears rolling from her eyes and getting absorbed by the fur on her fat cheeks - “Daddeh hate Asuna!”

Oh my god the drama!

“I don’t hate you, just get inside the shower so I can clear you” - I said rubbing my forehead - “After you’re clean you get ‘upsies’ or whatever.”

“Wa is wa… wathe… watievew, daddeh?” - She asked me as she stood in the far corner of the shower.

“It’s a really, really good thing that only clean pets get” - I said smiling, and she seemed to enjoy the idea of getting it.

“Asuna wuv watievew!”

‘Wow, i got myself a retarded kid that loves everything’ - I thought opening the shower handle, and as soon as the water hits the floor, making Asuna scream, I smiled knowing i made the right choice.

“NNUUUU DADDEH! NU! WAWA IS BAD FO FWUFFYS!” - Asuna screamed while trying to back away, but the wall behind her made it impossible. That scream was filled with so much fear, and so unexpected, that it took me some seconds to realize the giant smile that took hold of my face.

“It’s ok Asuna” - I said, crouching inside the shower box so i would be easier for the task ahead - “Come on now, into the shower we go”

She stood still for some seconds, crying and shaking her head, refusing to move. But after some minutes of sweet talk and reassuring she slowly got up and started coming in my direction. I wanted to get her by the scruff and pull her in my direction, desperate to see if she would let out such a delicious scream again, but thought better. I wanted to savor this prey, not finish everything before it even started. And she said she was pregnant, right? What kind of scream would come from her babies? What kind of scream would come from her as I did to her babies what I liked to do? Oh, I could hardly wait.

Asuna got under the hot water, shivering and whining, but settled down as soon as i started rubbing her fur with the soap, even making a “coooo, coooo” sound as i was getting the shampoo on her mane and tail. I had one minor problem with some shampoo getting inside her eyes, so she screamed, tried to run away, struggled as I hold her down, and sobbed, making me almost lose control again, but it was soon solved, and she was back to the “cooo, cooo” as i applied some hair cream to her mane.

Why was I cleaning her so much? For starters I didn’t want a dirty pet walking around the house, and for seconds, I loved to bathe my preys in love and attention before getting what I deserved from them. I would be good to Asuna, the best ‘daddy’ in the world, well… maybe not that good, but I would do my best until she had the babies, then my fun could start.

“Ok Asuna, we’re done!” - I said closing the shower after being satisfied with her cleaning. I had to scrub the damn thing with soap four times before I could see the water running clean under her. More than once she cried and sobbed as I ripped out old shit crumbs that wouldn’t leave her fur, making some of the fur come out with them; but she had so much that the little chumps I ripped didn’t make a big difference, but it was still fun to hear her sobs. I got a towel, and started drying her, listening to her giggle and coo as I did so.

“Upsies, Daddeh! Upsies!” - She said sitting up straight on the floor and raising her front hooves to me after I told her I was done.

I got her by her sides, and lifted her, looking at her bright smile as she giggled.

“Huggies, Daddeh! Huggies!”

I hugged her, listening to her “cooo, cooo” as she tried to hug me back with as much force as her little frame could produce, and i couldn’t resist the urge to hug her with a little too much force, making a faint “urgh” escape from her lips, but she went back to coo as i patted her back telling her she was a good girl.

“Now Asuna, daddy has to get clean too because you got him dirty” - I said as I put her on the floor ignoring her pleads for more hugs - “So don’t move until daddy comes back.”

“Otay daddeh”

I took off my japamas, making Asuna gasp and cover her eyes as she saw my ‘nunu stick’, and after it clicked in my mind what the fuck she was talking about, i reflexively reached out and covered myself, before I could process how ridiculous it was to feel conscious around a pet.

I tried to push the awkward moment away, went to my room to get some clean clothes and towel, going back to the bathroom and took care of myself after getting a new soap bar.

I finished my shower, got dressed, and smiled as Asuna said I was ‘smelling pretty’. Went to the living room, Asuna followed me close all the time, and sighed looking at the mess she made when she was wagging her shit covered tail around.

“Daddeh, can Asuna pwease haf nummies?” - She asked me as I cleaned the living room.

“What?”

“Nummies” - She explained - “Asuna haf big tummy huwties.”

“You have what now?”

“Big tummy huwties, daddeh!” - She said sitting and rubbing her belly with her front hooves - “Asuna need nummies tu make tummy huwties gu way and make bestest miwkies fo tummy babbehs!”

“Ah, you’re hungry” - I said as I finished the cleaning.

“What do you things eat anyway?”

“Fluffys num kiwbwe, and gwassy nummies, and good nummies, and sketties!” - She said with glee - “Sketties bestest nummies evah!”

‘What the fuck is this thing talking about?’ - I thought looking at her, I would need to do some research on Fluffys if I was going to raise her until her babies came.

“Well, let’s see what I have” - I said going to my kitchen, and she was singing and wobbling around in something that I believe that in her mind was a silly little dance the whole time as I fiddled around my refrigerator to try and find something she could eat.

‘She said ‘grassy nummies’, she must mean grass, right?’ - i thought looking at what i had inside my refrigerator - ‘maybe i should let her eat my backyard grass’

That was something i could roll with, but i decided to let her eat some old slices of pizza i found in the back of the refrigerator. They were what? Four, five days old? Beats me. I couldn’t really remember ordering them, I was probably drunk and thought it would be a good idea to order something to eat.

I put them on the floor, not really in the mood to let her eat into one of my pots, and she runned to them, gasping and thanking me as she grabbed the first one and started chewing with gusto.

I left Asuna eating and focused on my breakfast, having to make some new coffee as the one i had on my mug had gone cold. And as I was eating some grilled cheese while reading the newspaper I felt Asuna softly hitting my right leg.

“What?” - I asked her, averting my eyes from the newspaper and looking at her.

“Daddeh, Asuna need tu make poopies!” - She said, her face looking concerned.

“Oh, you need to go out” - I said getting up.

“Nu Daddeh! Gud poopies in wittah box!” - She moaned as i was walking to the back door, no way in hell i was going to let her shit in my front yard - “Asuna wan be gud fwuffy fo daddeh!”

“In the what now?”

“Wittah box, daddeh!”

“I don’t have a fucking clue about what you’re talking about” - I said opening the door.

“Daddeh! Meanie wowdie!” - She gasped, and i heard a gurgling sound as Asuna’s face contorted in pain, and she trotted as fast as she could outside. She looked around for some seconds, and rushed to the left far corner of the backyard fence. She squatted down, closed her eyes and made some faint straining noises, and I could see a little pile of shit forming behind her. She stomped her back hooves a little, not that it helped too much cause my backyard was all grass so there was nothing to cover the shit with, and looked behind her, smelling it and making a face.

“Nuuuu, Asuna nu make gud poopies” - She sobbed, new tears on her face, and i rolled my eyes in disbelief.

‘Jesus fucking Crist! Just how much are you going to cry today?’ - I thought, getting close to her.

“It’s okay Asuna, daddeh don’t have a witter… a… what was it called?”

“Wittah box?”

“Yeah, i don’t have one of those, but i will get one for you” - I said scratching the top of her head, and that seemed to calm her down. I started going back inside the house, and she asked me to wait for her, I looked back and started laughing.

She was scooting while coming in my direction, and it was funny because she was so fat that she could barely touch the floor with her front hooves, having to trust her hips forward as if she was fucking the grass to get the job done.

I waited until she was done cleaning herself, and closed the door behind us.

“Asuna gu tu safe-woom nao?” - She asked me, wagging her tail as she waited for my answer.

“To the what?” - i said, feeling like a broken record and getting pretty annoyed with myself for not knowing shit about those things.

“Safe-woom daddeh. Fwuffys ned safe-woom wif toysies, and nummies, and gud wawa, and wawm softie beddie, and wittah-box, and…” - She started saying in an enthusiastic tone that was getting on my nerves, damn thing just got into my life and expected me to have all kinds of shit for her.

“Ok, ok, i get it!” - I said a little annoyed, and she lowered her ears, looking to the ground - “And no, you don’t got to the safe room, i don’t have one of those too”

“Bu… bu fwuffy ned safe-woom daddeh! Babbehs ned safe-woom fo wawm and…”

“Yeah, yeah, i already told you i don’t have one” - I said walking to my room - “I will look into it”

She followed me, and was staring at me as I sat at my computer chair. I had to learn more about those things if i was going to keep her, even if it was going to be temporary.

I put my headphones on, listening to some music to really focus on what I was doing. I found a shit load of sites about raising Fluffys, loving Fluffys, and buying special products to Fluffys. Most of the products were Hasbio branded, and for the fucking love of Baphomet, some of the gear for those things could be expensive. After lurking a little more I found some forums, and the things I saw there, boy o boy, were me and Asuna going to have some fun.

I was making a list of what I needed, and what I could substitute using things I had laying around my house, when I felt a tug on my right pant leg.

“What?” - I said looking down, and Asuna was crying and screaming. I couldn’t hear shit she was screaming about, so I took off my headphones.

“Why Daddeh nu wuv Asuna? Why nu tawkies tu Asuna?! Asuna gud fwuffy! Wan wuv and pway!” - She cried, sobbing and rubbing her face on my right leg calf as she hugged it, covering my pants in tears and snot.

“Oh for the love of… she’s more needy than an insecure teenage virgin!” - I thought, rolling my eyes.

“There, there, daddy loves you Asuna” - I said scooping her up and sitting her on my lap - “You can stay with daddy while he researches, ok?”

“O… otay” - She sobbed, and started to coo after some seconds of petting.

“No more crying Asuna, and don’t disturb daddy while he researches” - I said putting my headphones back on - “Remember, you have to do what daddy tells you to do”

Maybe she gave me an answer, maybe she didn’t, I couldn’t tell with music blasting in my head again.

I finished the list, and was back to the forums immersing myself more and more on reports about abusers and the condition some fluffys would be found after an encounter with one of those guys.

After some digging, not as much as i believe would be necessary, I found some forums that made me feel right at home. And there my imagination REALLY started to flow. I don’t know for how long I read them, all I know is that I was having a LOT of fun imagining what I could do to Asuna, when I felt her softly hitting my chest.

“Hum?” - I said, taking off my headphones and looking at her.

“Daddeh, can Asuna pwease haf gud wawa?”

“Oh, water, ok” - I said putting her on the floor and getting up.

I got an old tupperware, filled it with tap water, and looked at the clock, alarmed to see it was already three o’clock. I really lost track of time as I was having fun on those forums.

I looked at Asuna happily drinking her water after I put the tupperware on the floor for her, and felt a smile slowly taking hold of my face. God, I was going to have SO MUCH fun with her and the babies. I had some things laying around that I could use for my fun, but I surely would have to go out and buy some more if I was going to have some proper fun with Asuna.

Our first week together was pretty simple. I got some things I needed to convert my basement into a safe room for Asuna. A litter box, food bowl, water bottle, night light, some old blankets and a basket that became a makeshift bed, kibble, a bright yellow rubber ball with stars patterns that she loved to chase, some wooden blocks with round corners, some crayons and paper, and her favorite toy, a brown teddy bear i named “Bling-Bling Boy” just because it was funny to see her saying its name while hugging it.

Day after day Asuna would become fatter, and more needy. As the days went by I was learning more about fluffys, and getting more ideas of how to abuse her, and every time I arrived from work I would find a crying Asuna waiting for me inside her safe room; begging for love and attention and saying she was afraid I’d be gone forever. As the days went by, and her belly got more and more bloated, I would find her sitting on the foot of the stairs, instead of on the top, as she’d do on the first days.

I gotta admit Asuna was pretty well trained, aside from the headache that was having to deal with her needy nature, she wouldn’t disturb me with anything else. We had two, maybe three episodes of ‘bad poopies’, and only once was she bratty, demanding ‘sketties’ so she could make the ‘bestest milkies’ for the ‘bestest babbehs’ that she was soon going to have. Those episodes were simply solved with a twist of her ears, as i didn’t want to use the sorry stick yet, i was saving that for when the fun was really going to start.

As she got bloater, to the point i was having to carry her up the stairs and to my room or the living room if I wanted to spend some time with her just to make her shut up about needing love, I noticed that her ‘biggest poopies’ were soon coming, and that got me so anxious people on the office were asking me if I finally found a ‘lady friend’ to keep me company.

And for my joy, one saturday night, around three weeks after I let Asuna into my life, I was awoken by her desperate screams.

“DADDEH! DADDEH! BIGGEST POOPIES! HEWP ASUNA!” - I could hear her screaming from the basement as I jumped out of bed, more motivated by the adrenaline of waking up hearing a voice that was similar to a child’s screaming in the middle of the night than out of concern for her.

I opened the basement door, turning the lights on, and quickly got to the bottom of the stairs, seeing a desperate Asuna huffing and puffing on her bed as her whole body trembled.

“DADDEH! DADDEH!” - She screamed, stretching her front hooves to me - “ASUNA SCAWED!”

I shook my head after getting behind her, looking at the mess that her water breaking did, and crouched, patting her back and telling her to push as hard as she could so her ‘babbehs’ would come.

After some time of crying, screaming, and forcing, Asuna was able to deliver four healthy foals. A blue fluff male Earthy with black mane and tail, a red fluff female Earthy with white mane and tail, a white with rainbow streaks fluff male Unicorn with white mane and rainbow tail, and a solid black female Alicorn.

Asuna was going up the walls with excitement about her ‘babbehs’. She’d sniff and smile, crying and licking clean each one of them, babbling about having the ‘bestest babbehs’ and giving them the ‘bestest milkies’.

I left her alone with her ‘babbehs’ after i was sure no more were coming, scratching her on the head and telling her i was proud of her and her ‘babbehs’, saying that she was the best fluffy anyone could have She thanked me, crying and smiling, saying i was the ‘bestest daddeh evah!’ and I smiled back, walking to the stairs after telling her I was going to let her alone to take care of her babies cause I needed to go back to sleep.

“Oh, just one more thing, Asuna” - I said before going up the stairs, turning around so our eyes could meet as I spoke - “Remember, your babbehs have to be good fluffys, just like you are.”

“Babbehs gud babehs, daddeh!” - She said proud - “Asuna pwomise!”

‘Yeah, we’ll see about that’

“Great… see you in the morning sweetie, good night”

“Nitie nitie daddeh, Asuna wuv Daddeh” - She said with a yawn, but shook her head and focused on feeding her babbehs.

‘Oh honey… let’s put that love to the test, shall we?’ - I thought going up the stairs and turning off the lights, closing the door while smiling and almost being unable to hold my anxiety for the promises of fun and pleasure the next day holded.

I woke up early, getting out of bed with such a big smile on my face I felt silly as I was brushing my teeth and washing my face, looking at the smiling fool that was staring back at me. I put some clothes on, got my cell phone, checked if there was enough space for a new recording file, and ignored my breakfast, opening Asuna safe room and tiptoeing down the stairs. I got closer to her, the basement partially illuminated by her night light, and felt my smile growing as I could see the little puddles of liquid shit all around her blankets. I could barely hold my anxiety and happiness as I moved to the counter I had fixated on the wall to my left, and left my cell phone there, starting the recording.

“ASUNA WHAT DID I TELL YOU!” - I said aloud, as angry as i could, really having a hard time doing it cause what i wanted was to laugh, and she woke up scared, crying and looking in all directions as her babies chirped loudly in fear.

“Wa? wa? Daddeh?” - She said, focusing on me, and her surprise gave way for perplexity as she looked at my face.

“Why daddeh scweam? Scweam nu gud fo babbehs, huwt heaw pwacies” - She said hugging her foals closer to her, trying to calm them down.

“WHY AM I SCREAMING?! I TOLD YOU THEY NEEDED TO BE GOOD BABEHS!” - I said aloud, getting close to her bed, not really a scream, but for a Fluffy it was loud enough - “LOOK AT WHAT THEY’VE DONE!”

She looked at me, not really understanding, and I pointed to the shit puddles. Her eyes followed my finger, focused on the shit puddles, and widened in fear, quickly being filled with tears.

“Nu…Nu daddeh! NU! babbehs nu kno tu make gud poopies! Am only wittow chiwpy babbehs!” - She cried shivering and hugging the foals closer, this time curling up and hiding them between her hooves and fluff.

“What kind of lame excuse is that?!” - I said angrily, crouching down and prying her hooves open, ignoring her pleas and crying as I pulled the babbehs away from her - “Good fluffys make good poopies! NO EXCEPTIONS!”

“NU DADDEH! NU! NU GIF OWWIES TU BABBEHS HEAW PWACIES!”

“I am not going to hurt their ears” - I said with a laugh

“Nu? Daddeh nu gif meanie huwties tu babbehs heaw pwacies?” - She asked me hopeful, even relieved with my statement.

“No. Bad fluffys get the sorry stick!” - I said with a big grimm on my face, and her eyes widened in disbelief.

“NU DADDEH! BABBEHS FU WUV AND HUGS! NU SOWWY STICK! AM ON…”

“ASUNA!” - I said interrupting her, and she shutted up, crying and shivering, stretching her hooves in the direction of her babies but not daring to try and snatch them away from me - “WHAT ARE THE RULES?!”

“Bad… bad fwuffys get sowwy stick, and sowwy box” - She sobbed

“AND FLUFFYS THAT MAKE BAD POOPIES ARE BAD FLUFFYS, RIGHT?!”

“Wi… wight, daddeh”

“So your babies are BAD FLUFFYS! AND THEY WILL GET THE SORRY STICK!” - I said getting up, still holding all the chirping foals in my hands, not having checked with ones made the bad poopies, but hoping they all did, and started walking to the stairs.

“NU DADDEH! NU! PWEASE! ASUNA DU ANYTHING BU NU HUWT BABBEHS!” - Asuna pleaded behind me, and I was happy she could only see my back, otherwise the smile I knew I had on my face would have made all this time playing nice go to waste.

“Anything Asuna? ANYTHING?” - I asked her without turning back

“Yes daddeh! anything! pwease nu huwt babbehs!”

“Asuna, do you remember when you became my fluffy, you said you’d do everything daddeh told you, remember?” - I asked her, pushing the right buttons I needed to place her where I wanted.

“Yes daddeh, Asuna wemebah”

“Great…” - I said turning back to her - “So if you don’t want your babbehs to get the sorry stick, you have to get it for them”

“Wa?” - She asked, blinking in confusion.

“Your babies are bad fluffys, Asuna. And bad fluffys only become good fluffys if they get the sorry stick for doing bad things.” - I said approaching and crouching in front of her - “If i can’t give your babbehs the sorry stick, they will keep being bad fluffys, and you don’t want them to be bad fluffys, do you?”

“Nu daddeh! Babbehs gud fluffys, wike Asuna!”

“So for them to be good fluffys, you have to get the sorry stick for them, because you don’t want me to give the sorry stick to them” - I said looking her in the eyes, and she squinted them, really trying to understand what I was saying.

“Bu… bu Asuna gud fwuffy”

“Yes, but your babies are bad fluffys”

She looked at the babies, looked at me, looked at the ‘bad poopies’ they did, and finally it seemed to get into her head.

Her eyes filled with tears and she lowered her head.

“Asuna undewstan” - She sobbed - “Asuna be bad fwuffy fu babbehs, get sowwy stick”

“Ata girl!” - I said panting her head, and she tried to rub her cheeks on my hand, but i pulled it away before she could.

“Now let’s see how many of your babbehs did bad poopies” - I said, getting the foals one by one with my right hand, and turning their asses in my direction.

“Nu daddeh! Bad ups…”

“SHUT UP!” - I interrupted her, and she whined in fear and sadness.

I was really being gentle with the foals, not that Asuna could understand that. I wanted to savor them, not end everything because I got too excited on the first day I could have fun. I could squeeze each of the foals a little so they would shit on my hand while I looked at their asses, but it was not the time for this yet, I wanted to go slow with Asuna. The Alicorn, the female Earthy and the Unicorn had their asses covered in liquid shit, and I put them in front of Asuna shaking my head with a disappointed frown.

“Look Asuna, you have three bad babbehs” - I said pointing at their asses, and Asuna sobbed, rubbing her eyes with her front hooves.

“You get five strikes for each bad babbeh” - I said getting up, and her confused look made it so more enjoyable - “wait until i get the sorry stick”

I went upstairs, got one of the sorry sticks I had purchased for this day, and was back to the safe room, smiling as I saw Asuna singing to her babies trying to calm them down.

“Dun wuwwy wuv, mommah kep aww safe” “Dun wuwwy wuv, mommah kep bad tingies way” “Dun wuwwy wuv, mommah make aww gud again”.

“Asuna, get over here” - I said pointing to the floor in front of me, and she looked in fear at the sorry stick I was holding.

Forums told me that anything could be used as a sorry stick, from wooden spoons to baseball bats or rolled newspapers, it all depended on how much damage I wished to inflict upon the fluffy. They were fragile, everyone said, the fluff would absorb a good deal of the blow, but the skin would easily get welts and bruises, and bone breaking was easier than one could imagine, so knowing how to hit them, and with what to hit them, was important for disciplining and not hurting your fluffy. Of course the intention was to hurt the little shit, I wanted, no, I NEEDED, to hear her screams of pain and agony, but I also wanted to make it last, so I had to look for various sorry sticks I could use in proportion to how much I wanted to hear Asuna scream. The one I was holding now was the simplest of the batch, a 24 inches long wooden stick covered in black leather and foam, with a nice reinforced black rubber handle.

Asuna approached me, sobbing and looking at the floor, and stopped in front of my feet, shivering and with her ears practically glued to the sides of her head.

“Pwease dadeeh, Asu…” - She started sobbing, and i gave her the first strike on her right back side, avoiding her ribs and putting as much force as i could because everyone told me that was one of the fatter parts of the fluffy.

The hit connected with a satisfying WHACK!, followed by a desperate scream. Oh the scream, it was music to my ears.

“SSSSSCCCCRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH! BIG HUWTIES! PWEASE DADDEH! PWEASE NU!” - She screamed, trying to run away from me, and i hitted her again, aiming at her left back leg this time, sending her to the floor as the hit connected.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH! WEGGIES HAF BIG HUWTIES!”

“SHUT UP!” - I screamed hitting her again on the leg - “THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD BABBEHS!”

“HHHUUUUU! HHHUUUUU! MOOMAH WUV… SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEHHHHH! - She started sobbing, but trailed off as i hitted her on her front left leg this time.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TRY AND RUN AGAIN!” - I screamed, hitting her front left leg again.

“SOWWY DADDEH! HUUUU! HUUU! ASUNA SOWWY!”

“OH NO YOU’RE NOT! NOT YET!”

“PWEASE DADDEH! HHHUUUU! NU MOWE HUWTIES! AS… SSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH! BIGGEST HUWTIES!” - She screamed as i hit her left side with full force in the heat of the moment, and a ‘o shit’ escaped my lips as I was afraid I had broken something.

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!” - I said after turning her to her right side after touching her ribs and noticing nothing was broken, ignoring her desperate tries to hug me.

“PWEASE DADDEH! NU MOWE! ASUNA WUV YU!”

“AND” WHACK

“SSSSSSSCCCCCCCREEEEEEE PANT PANT HHHUUUUUU””

“I” WHACK

“HHUUUUUHHHHUUUUU! COF COF WEEEZE HHHUUUU!”

“LOVE” WHACK

“NNUUU DADDEH PANT HHHUUUHHHUUUU PANT NU MOWE!”

“YOU!” WHACK

WEEZE WEEZE HHHUUHHHUUU! HUUUUUU!”

I said making each word be followed by a strike of the sorry stick. I dropped the sorry stick, having reached ten strikes, and Asuna covered away from it.

pant pant Asu… COF Asuna gud fwuffy nao?” - She asked me as I crouched in front of her, holding her face with both hands.

“Not yet” - I said and her eyes bulged as I slipped my hands along her face and got a firm grasp of both her ears - “Only five more and you’re a good fluffy!”

“NNNUUU DADDEH! NU HEAW PWA… SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” - She screamed, making the sound go up a notch as I twisted both her ears in different directions at the same time.

“ONE!” - I said after the twist, and she was faintly trying to pull her head away, just making it worse.

“TWO!” - I giggled with the second twist and Asuna’s screams.

“THREE!” - I screamed to be heard above her screams of pain.

“FOUR!” - I said joyfully as she started to just chirp in pain.

“FFFFIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE!” - I said prolonging the twist as long as i could, even squeezing them with enough strength to add as much pain as possible without crushing them, and feeling a giant smile on my face as I could see Asuna open her mouth but no sound come out of it as her eyes rolled to the back of her head because of the prolonged twist. Fluffy ears really were pretty sensitive, hum.

I let go of her ears, just to see her head tilt to the right and drop to the floor with a thud, I thought she had passed out from the pain, but i could hear her raspy breathing and a soft “huuuu” escaping from her lips, little lady had incredible willpower it seemed. It took her one, maybe two minutes to lift her head, and I was smiling as she looked at me, chirping, sobbing and crying.

“There, there, Asuna” - I said in a soft tone while petting her head, and at first she tried to flinch away from me - “The punishment is done now”.

“Nu… SOB Nu mowe huwties tu Asuna?” - She asked me, her face a complete mess of tears, snot and pain.

“No more hurties” - I agreed with a smile.

Only now, after Asuna stopped screaming, was I able to hear the foals fearful and stressful chirps, and boy did it add a cherry to the top of the punishment.

“Now Asuna…” - I started saying, and she interrupted me getting up and limping as fast as she could to the litter box.

“Asuna… Asuna make gud poopies…” - She sobbed while squatting down, and I could see her whole body trembling as she released a blast of mixed liquid and solid shit into the litter box.

‘Jesus christ would you look at that! She holded all of the ‘scary poopies’ while I punished her!’ - I thought impressed with the little lady self control, and looked at her foals imagining if they would ever be such good fluffys as their mother was, not that they would live long enough for it, and i felt another smile getting a hold of my face as i noticed they were not even close to being able to hold their ‘scary poopies’ as she was.

“Oh Asuna… look at that…” - I said as she was trying her best to cover her shit with litter - “Your bad babbehs made bad poopies AGAIN!”

Her face became a mask of pure despair as she looked to her foals, confirming what I just said, and her whole body trembled as another blast of scary poopies left her asshole.

“Pwease daddeh, nu mowe!” - She sobbed, fat fresh tears rolling from her eyes and sliding to the floor as her already soaked fluff was unable to absorb it - “Asuna nu wan huwties!”

“That’s ok girl, you already took a lot of punishment” - I said nodding with my head while getting the sorry stick - “But bad fluffys must be punished, so i HAVE to punish your bad babbehs for making bad poopies”

“Nu daddeh! NU!” - She cried, limping to my legs as i started walking toward her babies - “Asuna… Asuna make bad poopies gu way! Su nu more huwties!”

Oh, that got me interested.

“And how are you going to make the bad poopies go away, Asuna?” - I asked her, and she limped to her babbehs.

She stared at the little puddles of shit, sobbing and hiccupping as she seemed to muster her courage for something, and for my surprise she started liking it.

“Nuuuu… nu taste pwettie…” - She sobbed, after stopping and fighting against the vomit, even puffing her cheeks as they filled with it, some dripping from the corner of her mouth, but swallowing it back down - “Bu…bu Asuna wuv babbehs”

I got an old wooden stool I had lying in a corner of the basement, and brought it to the middle of the room, seating and looking with amusement at Asuna as she made all the bad poopies go away. I read in the forums that most fluffys mothers were wired to clean her litter, even liking their assholes, or at least find the least desired foal in their eyes to do that, but that didn’t mean that shit would magically start to taste good to them.

Fifteen minutes of licking and vomit fighting later she was done, and looked at me with the most delicious expression of pure disgust and self loathing i had ever seen.

“Bad poopies gu way daddeh… Asu… Asuna gud fluffy nao?”

“Not yet honey” - I said faking to be sad - “Your babies are dirty from poopies, they have to be clean too. You don’t want to give daddy heart hurties with poopie smelling babies, do you?”

“Nu…” - She whispered, lowering her head, and started liking her foals assholes, getting each one pristine clean while crying and sobbing.

Oh boy, I would have to give the little girl a good reward for that.

“There, Asuna, there” - I said getting up and walking to her after she finished cleaning her last babbeh - “You’re a good fluffy now, you and all your babbehs!”

“Asuna gud? Babbehs gud? Gud fluffys? Daddeh happy?” - She asked me, faintly wagging her tail as i got closer to her, and i scooped her up, hugging her as kindly as i could.

“Yes honey, you’re a good Fluffy, a wonderful Fluffy!” - I said petting her back and mane while slowly dancing around the basement with her, and she was cooing and hugging me back.

“Asuna su happy! Asuna wuv daddeh! Wuv babbehs!”

“And I love you honey! How about daddeh make you some sketties because you’re such a good Fluffy?”

GASP WEAWWY DADDEH?! WEAWWY?!” - She asked me, and cooed as loud as she could once I confirmed, telling her that the bestest fluffy deserved the bestest nummies to make the bestest milkies for bestest babbehs.

I let her down, and she limped to her foals, hugging them and singing about getting sketties from the ‘bestest daddeh’ ever. I smiled, turned the cell phone off, and went up stairs, feeling refreshed as I was making the spaghetti with headphones on, listening to Asuna’s first abuse session.

“The first of many” - I caught myself saying to the empty kitchen - “The first of many…”

Part 2

32 Likes

Dhylec, you need talk with the staff becuase your story was posted under Archivist account.

2 Likes

this man loterally won the foal lottery wtf

4 Likes

Hey man, i always loved this story, nice to see the autor here

3 Likes

Wonderful to see you @Dhylec ! We’ve been hoping you would show up.
The remainder of this story is currently posted in the archive. I’ll transfer it to you now.

3 Likes

Thanks Naru, will look into it.

5 Likes

sometimes the wicked get lucky :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Virgil, it’s good to be back.
Thanks for tranfering me the other parts.

4 Likes

This was one of the first things I ever read on the Booru. One of my favorite series. Really glad to see you’re still here!

2 Likes

And I’m glad to be back, Icepick.
I feel honored to know my tale was one of the first you ever read on the Booru, and that you consider it one of your favorite series.
My plans are to finish this one before moving forward with a new series, so I hope you enjoy the new chapters all they come along.

7 Likes

Thanks king :crown:

1 Like

Oh yeah… That was a nice read UwU Can’t wait to see more from you! I need to find time for this, but it will be a pleasure to dive in :smiley:

1 Like

The narrator can deny it all he wants, but anyone can see he’s an idiot.