Because I like it. Chapter 7: Lies and Punishment (By Dhylec)

I fucked up.

Yeah, the plan to teach Asuna a lesson and to give me a reason to abuse her for some days worked, sure. But I forgot to account for the foals sleeping atop me on the sofa as Asuna made her way to the bathroom. Truth be told, I was so excited waiting for something to happen, and imagining what I would do to her after, that I completely forgot that once she saw the Crow, and had the reaction I was hoping for, the foals would probably get pretty scared with her screams. Well… shit happens! Literally in this case.

After getting up from the sofa, trying to control my urges of snapping the foals’ necks for shitting on me AND the sofa, I first had to deal with three completely desperate foals.

“HHHUUUU! SCAWY! SCAWY! CHANDWA NU WIKE! NU WIKE SCAWY WOUD SCWEAM! HHUUHHUUUHUUUUU” - Chandra was crying, rocking back and forth while hugging her tail.

“MOMMAH! MOMMAH! BWUEBAWWS NEE’ SABE MOMMAH!” - Blueballs was screaming, trying to get down from the sofa, and ignoring the fact he made quite a mess. I almost, almost, could forgive the little guy seeing that his priorities were so noble.

“HHUUUUUUU! WABEN AN BAD FWUFFY! MAKE BAD POOPIES AN’ PEEPEES! SOWWY DADDEH! WAVEN AN SOWWY!” - Raven cries while looking up at the mess she made. The little lovable lady always trying to be the best fluffy possible.

“Ok guys, OK! Settle down!” - I said scooping them up, and starting to walk in the direction of their safe room - “Come on, come on, daddy will make everything better.”

“Pwease nu wet woud noises gib biggest ownnies tu Chandwa heaw pwacies nu mowe, daddeh! Pwease!” - Chandra begged, hiding her head under my right arm armpit, and I had to control myself to don’t burst out laughing. Little thing had no idea how ticklish I am.

“Wet Bwuebawws gu daddeh! Bwuebawws nee’ sabe mommah!” - Blueballs screamed while wiggling around, and for a second I was tempted to just let him fall out of my arms, the fall would probably just broke a leg of two… bbbuuuutttt I’d rather inflict the damage myself, so I struggled to grip him a little tighter with my left arm.

“Settle down, Blueballs! Daddy will see to your mommy in just a second, first I need to make sure you guys are safe!” - I said in a stern tone, and it worked, for like… a second.

“NU DADDEH NU! BWUEBAWWS NEE’ SABE MOMMAH!”

‘Oh kiddo, how I wish every single human was just like you.’ - I thought before tightening my arm a little more, and the “ URGH” that escaped his mouth before he finally stopped struggling was kinda satisfying.

Raven was the only one not giving me a hard time, truth be told the only thing she was doing was silently crying with her face pressed against my chest while she tried to hug me. I had some difficulty opening the basement door while holding the three of them but was eventually successful. The urge to just drop Blueballs and watch him bounce down each step of the stairs came to me as he found renewed strength to fight against me as he noticed our destination.

“NU DADDEH! NU! BWUEBAWWS NEE’ SABE MOMMAH!”

“Blueballs need to stop being a bad fluffy and CALM THE FUCK DOWN!” - I exploded, and the three of them emitted scared peeps, Chandra even mumbling “scawyyy” from under my armpit.

“Jesus fucking christ in a field of roses, dude! I already told you I am going to see what happened to your mother after I make sure you guys are ok!” - I said while we went down the stairs - “ NOW JUST SETTLE DOWN!”

“Bu Bwue…”

“BUT NOTHING! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU CAN’T DO SHIT TO HELP HER! JUST SHUT UP!” - I said as we got to the bottom of the stairs, and he started to cry, fat tears coming out of his eyes as he wailed.

“DADDEH AN MEANIE! NU WUV MOMMAH! NU WUV BWUEBAWWS! WHY MEANNIEH DADDEH NU WET BWUEBAWWS SABE MOMMAH?!”

“DADDEH NU MEANIE BWUEBAWWS!” - Raven screamed before I could even reply, making me blink in surprise as i did NOT expect such a reaction from her - “BWUEBAWWS AN BAD FWUFFY! BAD! MAKE BAD PEEPEES AN POOPIES AN MEANIE WOWDS TO DADDEH! BWUEBAWWS MEANIE!”

‘Would you look at that, the little girl is sticking up for me!’ - I thought to myself as I walked to the basement sink. Since it was an industrial one, I knew it was deep enough that I could leave them inside there without worries of them running around and just making a bigger mess, since their arses and tails were coated with shit, or in Blueballs case, trying to play hero and ending up killing himself from jumping from the sink.

Blueballs was silent for a second, and inside his big lovable eyes, I could see his rusty gears slowly turning, being accompanied by trembling lips.

“Bu…bu…bu… Bwuebawws nee’ tu…”

“NU! BWUEBAWWS AM DUMMY! BWUEBAWWS NEE’ TU WISTEN TU DADDEH!” - Raven screamed back as I finally was able to put them on the sink countertop, and Blueballs started wailing as Chandra hugged him.

“HHHUUUHHHUUUHHUUU BWUEBAWWS CHIRP BWUEBAWWS HAB BIGGEST HEAWT HUWTIES! HHUUUHHHUUUHHUUUU!”

“Nu cwy Bwuebawws, nu cwy, Chandwa wuv Bwubawws!” - Chandra said, fighting herself against her tears, and I could see that even Raven was tearing up.

“HHUUUHHUUUHHUUUU! WAVEN NU WAN’ BE MEANIE TO BWUDDAH!” - The little lady finally broke, running to her brother and hugging him - “WAVEN WUV BWUEBAWWS SOB BU BWUEBAWWS NEE’ WISTEN TU DADDEH!”

“HHUUUHHHUUUUUHUUUUU SOB BWUEBAWWS, BWUEBAWWS WUV FAMIWY! SOB NU WAN BE BAD FUFFWY! NU WAN HEAWT HUWTIES! JUS’ WAN WUV!” - He wailed back, hugging both his sisters.

‘Oh great Nyarlathotep, the Mexican soap opera that is unraveling in front of me!’ - I thought, snickering, but had to admit there was a pinch of cuteness in seeing them make up so fast.

“Ok my three little recipes for type 2 diabetes, into the sink we go!” - I said as I scooped them one by one and put them inside the sink.

“Daddy will go see what happened to your mommy now, ok?” - I said, turning my back to them and walking in the direction of the stairs, doing my best to ignore Blueball begging me to take him with me.

I went up the stairs feeling the excitation growing inside my chest, and as I stepped into the kitchen I was practically humming with joy despite the shitty result I reaped so far. I closed the safe room door, and made my way to the bathroom, having to control myself so I wouldn’t start skipping with joy.

I opened the bathroom door, a giant smile plastered on my face, and before I could even push it more than a crack, I had to take a step back making a frown of disgust.

“By the god Asuna! Only Nurgle would tolerate this stench!” - I mumbled, waving my hands in front of my face, trying desperately to make the fetid air disperse.

I took a deep breath away from the door, held it in, and pushed the bathroom door open, making sure to not use too much force because I knew the shit factory had passed out behind it, last thing I needed was one of her legs going under the door and ruining my fun before I could destroy them. I did my best to quickly make my way to the bathroom window while avoiding all the shit that was around me and opened it all the way.

A gust of fresh air made its way inside, and I risked breathing through my mouth, and obviously, that was a shitty move. Not only was I still overwhelmed by the stench of shit and piss, but now I could also practically taste it. I stood next to the window, head as close to it as possible, and took a good look around the bathroom.

She was probably looking directly to the Crow when she finally registered his presence because I saw that the brunt of the shit torrent was noticeable on the shower box sliding door. The blast of ‘scared poopies’ had shot out of her ass at Mach speed and met the glass, full force, splashing all around to the point that I could see shit crumbs on the walls and ceiling closer to the shower box. It was also the only place I could see pieces of solid shit.

After that, she probably spent some time running in circles due to her desperation and stupidity, and I believed that not only because I could see the vague circle patterns that the shit formed on the bathroom floor, but because of the shitty hoofprints that told her desperate tale. After that she ran right into the door, ending with her passed out on the floor, still shitting herself, making a pool of disgusting liquid around her ass as she laid there. Problem was that by opening the door and pushing her body with it I smeared said liquid from where she passed out all the way to where she was now. Even more cleaning work for me, hurray!

I looked at the Crow, snickering even if I knew I would lose most of my night cleaning this disaster and could only nod my head in amusement at how effective he was.

“I should have paid more for you” - I said walking up to him amidst the minefield of shit and got him out of the floor.

“Ah, man! She got shit on you too!” - I winced when I identified shit on the Crow, and I looked at Asuna genuinely annoyed - “Disgusting shit factory…”

I sighed, and carefully made my way out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I would need to clean the Crow before getting him into my wardrobe again, but I couldn’t use the bathroom, since I didn’t want to deal with that stench for another second, nor could I use the basement sink unless I wanted to give the foals a heart attack. So the hose in the backyard was my best option.

I got to my backyard, putting Crow in the middle of it, and sighed looking at the hose.

“First things first, my little terrifying friend. I’m going to change clothes because I can’t stand another second with these shit-covered clothes, and I will be back for you.” - I said turning my back to him and making my way to the backdoor, but before I reached it I heard my doorbell ring.

“The fuck?” - I whispered, opening the backdoor, and the doorbell rang again.

“One second please!” - I screamed entering my house, and before I could even step in my room direction, certain that now I needed to change clothes so I wouldn’t open the door covered in shit, the doorbell rang three times in succession.

“Fuck it!” - I angrily cursed stomping in my front door direction and opened it with a violent pull.

“What?!” - I growled before even registering who was ringing my doorbell like a maniac, and there stood Mr. Johnson, Mr. Thompson, and Mr. Bartley.

The three of them looked at me with a look of surprise, one that was quickly consumed by frows of disgust as they took a step away from me. Mr. Johnson even muttered a “Jesus Crist” while Mr. Thompson clearly was fighting against the urge to vomit.

‘Oh shit, time to play the nice apologetic neighbor - I thought, doing my best to calm the fuck down and play the nicest expressions I could pull off.

“Oh, oh… evening sirs…” - I said while rubbing my hands on the sides of my pants, not that it was helping too much - “What can I help you with?”

“Look… er…” - Mr. Johnson started saying and looked to the other two for support.

“Fox, you can call me Fox, Mr. Johnson, it’s a nickname all my friends use”

“Ahem… ok… Mr. Fox…”

“Just Fox, no need for the Mister. I’d rather reserve the ‘ Mister’ for my father.” - I said, trying to be humble, and it seemed to work, more or less.

“Ok… Fox… we had some…”

“What the fuck is going inside your house, kiddo?!” - Mr. Bartley angrily barked as he stood in front of the other two - “Do you have any idea the scare you gave my wife and daughters?! What the fuck are you doing?!”

‘As delicate as a swarm of angry wasps, as expected from a retired sheriff’ - I thought, looking at him, and forced myself to lower my head while scratching my nape.

“I am truly, truly sorry. Really, I’m sorry. I told Mr. and Mrs. Johnson that I got Fluffys now, they even saw her and the foals.” - I said, doing my best to sound embarrassed and apologetic, and was relieved to see Mr. Johnson nodded in agreement as the other two looked at him - “And today the little shi… ahem, the damn thing just went ballistic on me! She started throwing this massive fit that I believed be possible only on those commercials about bratty kids while demanding toys, and spaghetti, and a better house to live, and even saying she wanted to have more foals, and when I said no she started shitting all around the house!”

“She even had the audacity to shit on me!” - I said, opening my arms and gesturing to my shit-covered clothes - “And I just… I just lost it, I went a little overboard with the punishment, truly, and I am REALLY sorry she screamed so much.”

“Kid, you really want us to believe all that screaming came from a fluffy?” - Mr. Bartley said with a grunt of disbelief, and I stepped to the side, motioning with my right arm for them to come inside.

“Please, please come inside and see for yourself.” - I said, and even completely opened the door while I could see Mr. Johnson and Mr. Thompson looking at each other - “Please, I have nothing to hide.”

“That won’t be…” - Mr. Johnson started saying and was interrupted by Mr. Bartley entering my house.

“Jesus fuck, Barth.” - Mr. Thompson whispered while following him - “We can’t do this kind of shit!”

“Of course we can, the kid invited us in! Let’s check if something else about him is full of shit too!” - He said looking around my living room while laughing at his own joke, and scoffing as he could see the shit marks on the sofa.

“Sorry for this, er… Fox.” - Mr. Johnson said as he stepped inside my house, and I assured him it was no problem.

“So, where is this terrible Fluffy capable of screaming so much we almost called the cops on you?!” - Mr. Bartley asked me, crossing his arms in front of his chest - “And aside from your sofa, I am not seeing too much of the ‘shitting all around the house”.

“Oh, as soon as she shat on me I carried her to the bathroom” - I said passing them and stopping some feet away from the bathroom door - “Please, take a look inside and you will see the result of her tantrum.”

Mr. Bartley was the first to reach for the door, ignoring the protests of the other two that he was going too far, and I had to bite my tongue to avoid smiling as I could see his smug expression becoming a deep frow of disgust as he opened the bathroom door as was not only assaulted by the stench of the all the shit inside there but also by the mayhem of shit that awaited him.

“JESUS FUCK!” - He exclaimed backing away from the door, but left it open - “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, KID?! THIS IS DISGUSTING!”

“It is disgusting, yes, I gotta agree with that” - I said nodding with my head - “But she is a great company when not behaving like this.”

“KID, ARE YOU FUCKING WRONG IN THE HEAD?!” - Mr. Bartley shouted, stomping in my direction, pointing his right index finger to my face. But held himself back as his mind registered I was also covered in shit - “YOUR BATHROOM LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING ATOMIC BOMB OF SHIT WHENT OFF THERE!”

“Oh god…” - Mr. Johnson muttered, and covered his mouth and nose with a handkerchief he pulled out of his right back poked, while Mr. Thompson did his best to remain as far away from the bathroom as possible - “Where is it? Asuna, was it? Is she even alive after this?”

“Oh yes, she’s pretty much alive” - I said looking over Mr. Bartley, ignoring his angry looks and closed fists - “Just look behind the door and you can see her.”

“Christ…” - He muttered after looking behind the door, and closed it slowly shaking his head - “Why are you keeping this… thing as a pet?!”

I opened my mouth, just to stop before saying anything, and closed it. Scratched my neck looking around, and finally signed while looking down and slowly shaking my head.

“Like I said… She IS good company when something like this isn’t happening…” - I said, doing my best to sound embarrassed and frustrated - “It’s just that… well… my therapist said it would help with the depression and all before we had to try and move on to medication… so I am trying my best with her. That’s the sole reason why I rescued her… but… but I’m starting to think it was a mistake.”

Mr. Johnson and Thompson looked pretty uncomfortable like most feel when some stranger starts to open up about their problems to you, and both looked ready to just be done with it and leave my house. But Mr. Bartley was far from done, Nah, old mother fucker was looking at me with newfound disgust.

“So what?! Every time this thing you keeping around because you’re too much of a wussy to deal with life starts to one of its tantrums you going to wake up the whole fucking neighborhood while you fuck it in the ass or something like that?!” - He said looking into my eyes, his annoyance and anger being punctuated by each of his words. He was pissed to the point of pulling his arm away from Mr. Thompson when he tried to hold his arm telling him he was going too far.

“N-no, no, of course not.” - I said, trying my best to keep up my ‘depressed, timid, embarrassed, and apologetic neighbor’ lie. But the old man was making it hella hard to - “I… I can’t promise she won’t scream again if I have to correct her, so the best I can do is soundproof the garage so this won’t happen again”

“No, not good enough!” - He barked with a smug smile on his face - “Get rid of this fucking thing and just take your fucking meds, I haven’t lived on this…”

“Ok Barth, that’s enough!” - Mr. Johnson said in a stern no-bullshit tone while holding Mr. Bartley’s right shoulder.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, John?” - Mr. Bartley snarled, turning around to face Mr. Johnson, and a part of me almost enjoyed the little circus that was unfolding right in front of me - “Are you out of your mind?!”

“Me?! You’re the one that is acting like a lunatic! What the hell gives you the right to go around treating other people like you’re doing?”

“Forty-eight years in the line of duty give me that right!” - Mr. Bartley barked back, chest full of pride - “I don’t remember YOU doing anything worth mentioning for the commu…”

“Oh spare me with that self-centered bullshit, Barth” - Mr. Johnson scoffed, rolling his eyes - “You’re not on the line of duty anymore, and you pretty much only did desk jobs, nothing happens in this shitty town!”

“Still a lot more than your lazy carpet sales ass did! I was patrolling the streets while you were sucking on your mom’s tits!”

“Oh spare me, you’re only 4 years older than I am.”

“That doesn’t change the fact that I was an officer of the law, AND am a member of the board of directors of the homeowner association. So if I say that he needs to get rid of that thing, he will get rid of that thing!”

“Power tripping much, Barth?” - Mr. Johson said, shaking his head - “ You’re forgetting I and Thomas are also part of the board of directors. And that means absolutely nothing in this situation!”

“So what?! You two telling me you’re ok with the shit this damn sissy pulled tonight? Is that it?”

“Pl- please stop offending him, Barth.” - Mr. Thompson sighed and looked away from Mr. Bartley’s furious gaze.

“I am not saying we are ok with what happened, Barth” - Mr. Johnson said, rubbing his forehead - “But doing what you’re doing is NOT the solution.”

“Oh, and what would be the solution, Saint John? You’re going to invite him and his disgusting pet to your house? Hummm? Sit down on your pretty little fancy table and have biscuits and tea while he whines about his emotions with you and your wife while your kids play with his sissy pets?! Is that the solution for this situation?” - Mr. Bartley mocked in a disgusted tone, squaring off to Mr. Johnson, and I could see the rage building up in the eyes of both men - “Or maybe you’ll let him get nice and cozy with your older son, I am sure they will make a lovely couple!”

“Don’t you fucking dare to talk like that about my son, Bartholomew. All the bastards you fathered into this world don’t amount to half the man he is!”

“Oh you little shit, you just didn’t…”

“GUYS! GUYS! THAT 'S ENOUGH!” - Mr. Thompson intervened, putting himself between the two old-timers - “We came were to look into all that noise, not to attack each other’s throat! For the love of God, were not teenagers anymore, Jesus!”

Mr. Johnson and Bartley took some seconds to calm down, or at least pretend they calmed down, and took some distance from each other.

“I am sorry for this, Mr. Fox” - Mr. Thompson said, and I forced myself to smile at him saying it was ok - “Please look into soundproofing the garage as you said you could do, we’d rather not have another surprise like the one we had tonight.”

“I am going to put up a vote so we get this neighborhood free of those damn things!” - Mr. Bartley said looking at me with disgust - “But for tonight it seems like your knights in shining armor got your back”.

“Just shut the fuck up, Barth” - Mr. Johnson signed walking out of my home, ignoring the remarks Mr. Bartley threw at him as he followed him out.

I stood in the middle of my living room looking at Mr. Thompson who was massaging his nape while sighing.

“Those two will never learn…” - He said walking to my front door, and stopped at my entrance, turning to me - “There’s really nothing he can do against you and your pets, to be honest. But please try to keep the noise to a minimum when you discipline them again… noise complaints CAN be used against you in the long run, and we’d rather not give him any more reason to be a bother.”

“Will do Mr. Thomspon, and again, I am sorry for what happened tonight.”

“No, no, no… we, we are sorry for what happened…” - He said, avoiding looking me into my eyes, and sighed, shoulders dropping - “It just… Barth got really hard to deal with after his wife passed away. Please don’t hold it against him.”

“No worries, Mr. Thompson.” - I said, faking my best sympathetic smile - “I know loss can be pretty hard on anyone, especially older folk. I know Mr. Bartley didn’t mean all the things he said. No hard feelings on my part.”

“Yeah… thanks for that, kiddo.” - He said, forcing a smile - “Have a great night, and… er… good luck with the cleaning.”

I closed my front door, forcing my best smile all the time, and when I finally locked the door I felt hot tears of anger coming out of my eyes. I stood in place, head lowered and leaning against the door while I tried to make my body stop trembling with fury.
I looked at my left hand, fist still clenched as I could see blood sipping from between my fingers, and I forced myself to open my hand. My blood almost boiled as blood oozed from the deep cuts my nails dug into the palm flesh, I brought my left hand to my mouth, and bit down into my purlicue, trying to hold down the screams of pure hatred that wanted to escape me.

‘Calm down, calm down - I thought to myself, rage burning in my stomach with such intensity as I haven’t felt since the court ruling after the accident - ‘They’re just a bunch of old farts living their last years in a nice, isolated, boring, calm and seemingly perfect neighborhood. Of course, the young newcomer would end up being persecuted by someone, especially if he’s causing problems!’

‘Tonight was our fault, we didn’t plan accordingly… We wanted to have fun so much that we didn’t look at the bigger picture - I thought, body finally starting to calm down a little - ‘Learn from your mistakes, don’t just let yourself be blinded by rage again…’

“Easier said than done!” - I angrily whispered between my teeth, ignoring the taste of blood slowly creeping into my mouth - “Fucking old fart has no idea what I could do to him… to this whole fucking neighborhood if I wanted to!”

‘But are you going to?’

I remained silent for a few minutes, really thinking about what I was going to do, and finally opened my mouth, releasing my hand and ignoring the pain of the deep teeth marks I left on it.

“No… no… I won’t… We… I made a promise…” - I whispered, composing myself and looking at the blood droplets that accumulated on the floor.

‘So what now?’

“First I want to at least change clothes, after that, I will think about what to do.” - I said walking into my bedroom direction while taking off my shirt, being careful to not get any of the shit on my face or hair.

I opened my bedroom door, and for a second I believed I made a mistake and opened the bathroom door again, but as soon as I looked in my bed direction I felt a new wave of anger crashing against me. Gaylord… I had completely forgotten about the little shit having his happy day in my bed.

I looked at my pillow and the ‘nest’ of folded socks I made for him, a sizable amount of semi-solid shit sitting right in the middle of it. There was a trail of shit going from the middle of the nest, right to the floor on the right side of my bed, the point of impact displaying pieces of solid shit. There was another trail of shit, this one completely liquid, going from the ‘nest’ to the litter box I placed on the foot of the mattress. And I could see litter was pushed out of the litter box, covering the parts of the trail of shit that was closest to it, but at some point, Gaylord gave up on that idea. It seemed like he went back to the nest and tried to cover his mess using the socks because he had pushed some of them over the shit, others to the sides of the pillow, three were even pushed to the side of the left nightstand. But the only thing he was able to do by doing this was to make a bigger mess.

I stood in my bedroom door for a few seconds, disbelief and anger dancing inside my mind, and slowly I found myself laughing. It started as a chuckle, building up to a laughing fit, and slowly it turned and a mad cacophony I hadn’t heard in a long time.

“OOOOOOHHHHHH GAYLORD! GAYLORDIO MY DUDE! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WROST FUFFLY IN EXISTENCE HIDING?!” - I said walking to my bed, body trembling as I couldn’t control the mad sound that was intertwining itself with my words.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT?!” - I screamed, slapping the litter box out of my bed, and it smashed against the wall - “LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO! YOU’RE THE SHITIEST FLUFFY EVER! I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF YOU DON’T COME OUT OF WHEREVER YOU GOT YOUR DISGUSTING ASS HIDDEN I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES!”

I looked around, heavily breathing as the mad laughing fit made breathing a chore, and even amidst the laughs I was able to hear a muffled “huuuuuuhhhuuuhhhuuuuu” followed by “peeps” and “mummah” coming from somewhere in the bedroom.

“MUMMAH?! MUMMAH?!” - I LAUGHED AS I APPROACHED MY PILLOW - “OOOHHHH YOU LITTLE SHIT, YOUR BELOVED MMMUUUMMMAAAAHHHHH WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU NOT EVEN IF SHE WISHED TO!”

I yanked the pillow out of my bed, throwing it over my shoulder without worrying about the additional mess that would make, and was surprised to not find anything under it. I looked around, throwing the food and water bowl to the side, and heard another muffled “NNUUU!NNNUUUU! NU WAN MUNSTAH DADDEH!” coming from somewhere.

I looked around, still laughing and now genuinely impressed and curious about where the fuck he got himself and decided to pull the sheets out of the mattress, disbelief making my laughs slowly die as I couldn’t find anything.

“Think, Fox, think, it’s a fucking Fluffy for god sake, you’ve hunted bigger and smarter prey before” - I thought looking at my bed, then took a real good look all around the bedroom letting every single detail really dink into my mind. Slowly my laughs came back to me as I could,t believe what I was suspecting.

I could remember opening all the drawers of my nightstands as I looked for the bottle of painkillers, and for the nail clipper, so I could slice it for Gaylord after, but try as I might, I couldn’t remember making sure I closed every single one of them. And a smile of pure malice spread on my face as I approached the left nightstand and could see shitstains on the top of the semi-open top drawer.

I started slowly opening the drawer, and the “hhhuuuhhhuuuhhuuu” that was muffled and faint became crystal clear after I pulled the drawer all the way off. There, curled up into a trembling ball was Gaylord, tiny body pressed so hard against the corner of the drawer it seemed like he was trying to fuse with it.

“There you are, you little shit” - I said reaching out to him, and a wet fart escaped his ass as I tightly gripped him with my right hand.

“HHUUUHHHUUHHUUUU PWEASE DADDEH! PWEASE! NU GIF GAYWOWD OWNIES!” - He begged, face covered in snot and tears, and green eye so swollen and red from crying it made some of my anger fade away.

“Gaylord, Gaylord, Gaylord… “ - I said shaking my head while raising him so we would be at eye level - “You’re a VERY BAD fluffy, arent you?”

“NU DADDEH NU! GAYWOWD GU…”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” - I screamed tightening my grip, making a URGH escape from his throat - “LOOK AT THE MESS YOU DID ON THE BED! LOOK AT IT!”

I turned him to the bed, almost rubbing his face against the trails of shit, they walked to the pillow.

“AND LOOK! LOOK AT THE NESTIE DADDY MADE FOR YOU! WHY DID YOU GIVE IT BAD POOPIES?! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BAD FLUFFY, GAYLORD?!”

“HHHUUHHUUUU GAYWOWD SOWWY DADDEH! NU WAN BE BAD FLUFFY! WAN BE GUD! GUD FWUFFY FO DADDEH! HHUUHHUUU PEEP HHUUUUUU!” - He cried, trying to rub his head against my hand looking for some comfort, and I shook him a little.

“LIKE FUCK YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD FLUFFY! YOU’RE JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE! A SHIT FLUFFY! SHIT!”

“NU! GAYWOWD NU POOPIE FWUFFY! GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY!”

“NO, YOU’RE NOT!” - I screamed, throwing him on the bed after I was sure the fall would just knock the air out of him, and maybe get him a little dizzy.

“SCCRRREEEEEE! NU WIKE! GAYWOWD NU WIKE! NU GIF GAYWOWD HUWTIES! PWEASE DADDEH! GAYWOWD JUS WAN WUV!”

“BAD POOPIE FLUFFYS DON’T GET LOVE!” - I said walking to my wardrobe, ignoring him while he limped on the mattress trying to get to me, and opened my wardrobe last door, being greeted by the sorry sticks collection - “THEY JUST GET THE SORRY STICK!”

“NNNNUUU DADDEH! NNUUUU! GAYWOWD GUD FWUFFY! SCAWY NOISES MAKE BAD POOPIES! NU SOWWY STICK! PWEASE!” - He pleaded, now limping away from me.

“I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHAT MADE YOU SHIT ALL OVER MY BED! YOU ARE GETTING A SOUND BEATING FOR THIS!” - I said, reaching out for the thorny sorry stick, but stopped midway, having to fight against myself for some seconds.

“Don’t let anger get the best of you… you want to enjoy it, to savor it, the coin has spoken, we are going to discipline him, not kill, not now… so breathe and choose with a cool mind.” - I whispered, looking over my shoulder to Gaylord and his injuries. Sure I could whack him with the thorny sorry stick as much as I wanted and just throw his mangled carcass on the trash, god knows I was so furious after the three old farts visit that nothing would make me happier that moment than to kill him. But I had flipped the coin… and the coin was just.

“OK…. OOOOKKKK” - I said letting out a deep sigh - “Let’s think this over, ok? The bamboo sprout one is getting old already… how can we use them?”

I looked at my collection, trying to figure out what to use and not kill, or cripple, the already beaten up little shit. I had the thorny one but that was out of the question, the iron one that looked more like a car antenna, the one covered with just the hook part of velcro that forums assured out rip out the fluffy fluff as striking them, the fully padded one I used on Asuna when she was pregnant and that in my mind was Raven’s special sorry stick, the usual wooden one, and the electric one that in my eyes was nothing more than a fancy cattle prodder.

My eyes stopped on the last one, and I took it out of the wardrobe, looking around its grip handle, and to my utter delight, it had an intensity regulator. Foals, Weanlings, Adolescent, Adults, and a cute drawn fluffy skull. Perfection! I opened the battery holder on the bottom of the grip, confirming that it had batteries inside it. Turned the circular switch to Wealings, and held down the power button to test it. No static sound, no energy cruising through the shaft, kind of a bummer.

“Well… let’s see if it’s at least working” - I thought extending my left hand, and gave it a quick tap with the point of the brass contact tips, and lo and behold, i felt a little shock spreading throughout the palm of my hand, but for me, it was nothing more than a pleasant tingling, hope was that for Gaylord it would be a torture, and hey, I could always turn it up a notch.

“Ok Gaylord, you little shit, get over where!” - I said holding the prodder and stopping on the right side of the bed, and when he looked in my direction, still trying to balance himself on the folded socks so he could climb the left nightstand again, I could hear another wet fart leaving his ass.

“NU DADDEH! PWEASE! NU SOWWY STICK!” - He begged, now starting to limp to the foot of the bed, trying to put as much distance between us as possible.

“Gaylord… Do you want to be a bad fluffy?” - I said after letting him run all the way to the footbed, enjoying his wheezing and moaning as his wounds made it painful.
“Nu daddeh SOB Gaywowd wan be gud fwuffy fo daddeh!” - He whined, but still didn’t dare to move in my direction.

“You say that, but you still don’t act like a good fluffy!”

“Gaywowd an gud daddeh! GUD FWUFFY!”

“NO YOU ARE NOT!” - I screamed - “NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS GOOD! I GAVE YOU HUGS, LOVE, CLEANED YOU, GAVE YOU ‘SKETTIES’, I EVEN MADE ALL YOUR ‘HURTIES’ GO AWAY AND GAVE YOU A ‘NESTIE’! ON MY BED! AND WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”

“WHAT DID YOU DO?! TELL ME!”

“GAYWOWD SOB GAYWOWD MA-MAKE BAD POOOOOPPPIIIIEEEESSSSSS AND PPPEEEEPPPPEEEEESSSSSSS!!! HHHUUUHHHUUUHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

“YES! YOU MADE BAD POOPIES AND PEEPEES! AND THEN YOU TRIED TO HIDE YOUR BAD POOPIES AND PEEPEES! YOU EVEN TRIED TO HIDE FROM DADDY! YOU ARE A BAD FLUFFY!”

“BU GAYWOWD NU MEAN TU! HHUUHHUUU SOB SCAWY LOUD NOI…”

“I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHY YOU DID THEM, GAYLORD!” - I screamed interrupting him - “THE FACT IS THAT YOU DID THEM! YOU ARE A BAD FLUFFY THAT ONLY GIVES YOU DADDY THE BIGGEST HEART HURTIES! YOU ARE TRASH! THE WORST KIND OF FLUFFY! A POOPIE, UNGRATEFUL, BRATTY, USELESS FLUFFY! AND YOU LIKE IT! YOU LIKE BEING THE WORST FLUFFY IN THE WORLD! THAT’S WHY YOU ONLY GIVE ME THE BIGGEST HEART HURTIES!”

“NU DADDEH! NU! HHHUUUHHUUUHHUUUU GAYWOWD WAN BE GUD FWUFFY FO DADDEH!”

“LIES! YOU’RE ALSO A LIAR! YOU LYING LITTLE SHIT!”

“NU! HHUUHHUUU NNNUUUUU WIE! SOB HHHHHUUUUUUUU NU WIE!”

“SO COME OVER HERE AND GET YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE A GOOD FLUFFY!”

“BU GAYWOWD NU WAN HUWTIES!” - He screamed in frustration, and I had to do my best to hold back my smile, god I was loving every single second of this.

“Ok, I understand” - I said, throwing the fluffy prodder on the bed, and threw my hand in the air while doing my best to sound disappointed - “That’s it, Gaylord, that’s it, I give up!”
“Wa-wa-wa??” - He stuttered, unable to comprehend what was going on.

“You win, you win, Gaylord. I’m done!” - I said walking to the door - “I give up! You will never be a good fluffy, so I give up”

“Nu! NunununununununuNU! NU, DADDEH, NU!” - He screamed, limping to the right side of the mattress - “NU WEAVE GAYWOWD!”

“I am done Gaylord, DONE!” - I said with my back turned to him, and even started to fake sobbing - “I really believed sob**sobsob* I really believed you wanted to be a good fluffy! But all you want to do is be a BAD FLUFFY that gives your daddy the BIGGEST HEART HURTIES! sob Who me! Why did I have to have such A BAD FLUFFY?!”

“NU DADDEH! NU SAD WAWA! NUUUUUUU! HHHUUUHHHUUUUHHUUUUU GAYWOWD, GAYWOWD NU WAN GIF DADDEH BIGGEST HEAWT HUWTIES! GAYWOWD WAN BE GUD FWUFFY!” - He pleaded, desperately - “WOOK DADDEH! WOOK! GAYWOWD DANCIE BABBEH FOR DADDEH! SOB PWEASE DADDEH! WOOK!”

“It’s too late Gaylord SINF I am going to call the shelter for big bad fluffys, and they will take you away since you can’t be a good fluffy” - I said walking out of the door, but stopped when he started screaming.

“NU DADDEH! WOOK! WOOK! HHUUHHUUUHUUUU GAYWOWD DANCIE BABBEH! GAYWOWD DU ANYFING FU DADDEH! GAYWOWD SOB WAN BE GUD FWUFFY! WOOK! DANCIE BABBEH! DANCIE BABBEH FU DADDEH!”

“You will never learn, Gaylord… “ - I said, starting to walk again while shaking my head - “You’re a BAD! BAD! BAD FLUFFY THAT DON’T WANT TO BE GOOD! BAD!”

“GIF GAYWOWD SOWWY STICK!” - He screamed at the top of his lungs after I was out of sight - “PWEASE DADDEH! PWEASE! HHHUUUHHUUUHHUUUU GHAYWOWD WAN BE GUD! GAYWOWD WAN SOWWY STICK! NU WEAVE GAYWOWD! HHHUUUHHUUUHHUUUUUU SOB PPPEEEPPP SOB GUD! GAYWOWD WAN BE GUD!”

I stayed out of sight, flavoring his despair, and after some minutes his voice got more and more desperate.

“CUM BACK DADDEH! PWESE! GAYWOWD WAN SOWWY STICK! HHUUHHHUUHHUUU WAN BE GUD! PWEASE!”

“WOOK! WOOK!” - He screamed after I heard some grunts that signaled he was moving again - “WOOK! GAYWOWD PEEP GAYWOWD GIF SOWWY STICK TU GAYWOWD! PPPEEPPP PWEASE DADDEH CUM BACK!”

I slowly stuck my head inside the bedroom and could see Gaylord ramming his head against the fluffy prodder. Crying and sobbing while desperately screaming for me to come back. I slowly approached the bed, and held my prodder with my right hand, raising it. He finally realized I was back into the bedroom after trying to ram his head against the prodder and noticing it was not there, and the little guy’s green eye even flashed with happiness as he saw me.

“DADDEH! DADDEH CUM BAK FU GAYWOWD!” - He screamed with joy, and I was unable to hide my smile this time.

“Do you REALLY want to be a good fluffy, Gaylord?” - I asked him in the coldest tone I could muster.

“YES DADDEH! YES! GAYWOWD WAN BE GUD FWUFFY FO DADDEH!” - He screamed, and assumed the punishment position, raising his naked ass as high as he could in my direction - “WAN BE GUD! GUD FWUFFY FO DADDEH! NU WEAVE GAYWOWD! PWEASE!”

“Ok kiddo” - I said turning the prodder on - “BUT remember, this is your last time…”

“Nu wowwies daddeh, Gaywo SSSSSSSCCCCRRRREEEEEEEE”- He screamed, body starting to twitch and spasm as a little amount of shit and piss was forced out of his body

“COME ON KIDDO! WE JUST STARTED!” - I laughed, and prodded him again, this time holding the brass contact tips a little longer on his ass.

SSSSCCCRRREEEEEE SHO-SHOSHO-SHOSHOCCCCKKKI-IIEEEE-EEESS-SSSSSS HHHHUUUUUWWWWWTTTTIIIIEEEESSSSS SSS-C-C-C-CRREEEEEE!

I started prodding him all around his body, making sure to never prod his head as I didn’t need a retarded fluffy on my hands since the forums alerted every abuser that a strong enough shock to the head would practically fry this little shits brains, and would giggle like a kid in an amusement park every time his body twitched and convulsed. When he started foaming in the mouth, emitting just loud broken chirps, I decided I had my fun for the night. At least with him.

“Ok Gaylord, I think this is enough for tonight” - I said putting the fluffy prodder by his side, and was impressed to see he didn’t try to reach for my hands looking for comfort - “You still with me you little shit?”

chirp chirp chirp

“Good” - I said getting out of the bedroom - “Wait for me there, I am going to get your ‘nestie’ for the rest of the night.

I went to the living room and looked around, finding the mirror sorry box in the television stand where I had left it. To my delight, and for Gaylord’s despair, its inside was still utterly disgusting, since I didn’t have time to clean it. I went back to the room, and laid the mirror sorry box next to Gaylord, savoring the new fat tears that started rolling from his eyes and he could see his reflection staring back at him.

“Look at you, you see that?” - I said with as much disgust as I could, opening the sorry box - “That’s what you became. A dummy, poopie, UGLY, BAD FLUFFY!”

*ccchhhhhiiiiirrrrrpppppp”

“Now come one” - I said scooping him up - “This stink sorry box is all you deserve, you horrible, HORRIBLE, BAD FLUFFY!”

I shoved him inside the repulsive mess that he previously made, and closed the mirror sorry box, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I opened the sink cabinet and shoved the mirror box as far as I could, aiming for the coldest and darkest spot.

“You’re a bad fluffy Gaylord, never forget that!” - I said looking at my reflection in the box, and could hear a muffled chirp coming from inside it as I closed the cabinet doors.

“Oh, man… I really needed that’’ - I whispered after getting up, feeling refreshed, and a new smile formed on my face - “Time to see how my girl Asuna is doing!”

I walked to the bathroom, opening the door with newfound enthusiasm, so renewed after punishing Gaylord that the mess that awaited me was unable to get me down. I avoided the shit the best I could, and closed the door, crouching down next to Asuna.

“Hey, Asuna, Asssuuunnnaaaa” - I said poking her with my index right finger - “You still alive, shit factory?”

No response. I looked worried to her chest, relieved to see that it was moving, so the bitch was still alive. I held her by her scruff with my right hand, pulling her out of the floor and holding her at eye level with me, starting to look at her face to have a better idea of the damage that she caused to herself. Before I could do anything, I noticed that she was still screaming, but it was so faint I hadn’t heard it before. She would inhale, then exhale while screaming, but now the screams were reduced to a faint eeeeeerrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk coming out of her throat.

“OH MAN!” - I laughed, shaking her by her scruff, disappointed it extracted no reaction from her - “The Crow REALLY did a number on you, didn’t he?”

Her snout had a cut, nothing too deep, but I bet it was hurting. There was another cut on her forehead, only visible because her white fur made it simple to spot the bloodstains. And her useless horn had broken in half, it hadn’t completely broken off, so the upper part of the horn was still dangling a small piece of skin or whatever the fuck covered fluffies horns. I could see that blood covered her chin and the sides of her mouth, so I held the sides of her mouth with my left hand and forced it open, realizing that she lost two of her front teeth. I looked around, and after some time spotted them not too far from the door, lying amidst the shit. I reached out for them, and pocketed them, already planning something in my mind for the little lady.

I got up, and just let her fall from my hand in the middle of the bathroom. I walked to the sink and opened it, using my hands to scoop up water, and started to throw it in her face. The first and second tries did nothing, but on the third her front legs twitched, starting a chain reaction of all legs moving as if she was trying to run away.

“There we go, girl… there we goooo….” - I whispered, filling my hands a fourth time, and splashed it on her face.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - She moaned before falling into silence, and after a few minutes she slowly started blinking her eyes.

“Da-daddeh?” - She groggily said looking up at me - “Am bwight time awweady?”

“Wakey wakey sleepyhead!” - I said in a playful tone, while she blinked making a frown of disgust.

“Safe woom nu smeww pwe…” - She started babbling, and I could see reality finally sinking into her as her eyes fluffy widened.

“MUNSTAH DADDEH! MUNSTAH!” - She screamed getting up, and started looking around terrified, making the broken half of her horn dangle from side to side as she moved her head - “NU WET MUNSTAH NUM ASUNA!”

“It’s ok, Asuna, it’s ok” - I said trying to reassure her but made no motion to get close, or comfort her - “Daddy took care of the monster”

She looked up at me, eyes tearing in a mix of admiration and relief, and she rushed in my direction, trying to hold my legs, but being pushed away by a sharp kick in the face.

SSSSCCCRRREEEEE! Why daddeh gif Asuna biggest smeww pwacie huwties?!” - She cried, eyes full of sadness and pain while she rubbed her front hooves against her snout, and she quickly gave up on that idea when the shit that was covering her hooves made contact with her snout.

“Why? WHY?” - I said scoffing - “Look around you Asuna, take a really good look around you”

She kept staring at me, eyes full of confusion, and she started looking around while sobbing. For a second her confused expression remained while she mumbled “Asuna nu under…”, and then I could see it coming back to her. Her body started shaking, she lowered her eyes to the point that they would sink inside her head if they could, fat tears started rolling out of her eyes, and a faint “nnuuu, nnnuuuu, nnnnnuuuuuuuu” started coming out of her throat. She looked at me, eyes full of fear and regret, and she started backing off, trying to get away.

“Daddeh… pwease… Asuna nu mean… munstah, munstah make Asuna make scawedy poopies, pwease daddeh, pwease! Asuna nu mean tu…” - She started whining, backing off until her ass encountered the shower box, and I looked at her with the best expression of disgust I could muster.

“Oh… you didn’t mean to” - I said scoffing - “It was the monster, right?”

“Yes daddeh! Yes! It was the munstah! Asuna an gud fwuffy!”

“Sure, sure… it was the monster… you didn’t know about the monster right?”

“Wight daddeh, wight! Asuna nu…”

“BUT YOU DID KNOW, YOU LYING LITTLE WHORE!” - I screamed, silencing her - “YOU DID KNOW ABOUT THE MONSTER! NOT ONLY THAT, YOU PROMISED ME TO NEVER, NEVER ENTER THE BATHROOM!”

She tried to open her mouth and make some excuse, but was unable to, lower lip trembling as her eyes were fixated on me.

“And not only that, you disgusting whore! You came into the bathroom looking for that little waste of space you keep calling your BESTEST BABBEH!” - I said, starting to walk in her direction. And I could see each of my words making her flinch.

“Nu… nu daddeh… SOB Asuna nu…nu bestest…” - She started sobbing, and I crouched in front of her.

“You were screaming for him before the monster found you, Asuna.” - I said, narrowing my eyes - “Screaming so everyone could hear! Mommah gun sabe yu bestest babbeh!”

“A-Asu-Flu… SOB” - She stuttered, and a long fart escaped her ass as I gripped her jaw with my right hand.

“Look at what the monster did to me…” - I said showing my left hand to her, letting the self-inflicted wounds linger in front of her eyes for a few seconds - “You PROMISED me you would never come inside the bathroom, you said YOU’D NEVER LIE to me, and you said there was no BESTEST BABBEH.”

She started trying to get away from me, hooves slipping on all the shit on the floor making her slip and shake under my grip. Tears were coming freely from her eyes, and snot started coming out of her snout as he whimpered.
“Asu-Asuna sowwy daddeh! Asuna sowwy! nu mean tu…” - She started crying between teeth, and I backhandedly slapped her with my left hand. Her eyes widened as she tried to run away with renewed strength, and I backhandedly slapped her again, tightening my grip around her jaw.

“You lied to me” SLAP

“NU DA - HHUUUUHHHHH

“You broke your promise” SLAP

“PWEASE STA HHHHUUUUHHHHHHH

“You’re a BAD MOTHER to your foals!” SLAP

“NNNUUUU HHHUUUUUUUUU

“You gave me the biggest heart hurties!” SLAP

HHHUUUHHHHUUUHHHUUHHHHHH

“You’re a BAD fluffy, Asuna, the worst Fluffy anybody could have!” - I said finally releasing her jaw, and she bolted to the door, slipping and making the mess even greater in the process. Starting to hit it with her front hooves.

“Pwease mistah doow, pwease wet Asuna out!”

“Oh, Asuna” - I said with a giggle while getting up - “There’s no getting out of this…”

“You lied to me, you broke your promise, you made Gaylord believe a lie that fucked him up, and you made a mess beyond anything I ever believed could be possible…” - I said opening the first drawer of the sink cabinet and searching it for what I was looking for, smiling as I pulled out a pair of scissors, and I looked at Asuna, letting all my masks fall - “You gotta pay, you little cunt!”

Her eyes went into a frenzy as she got a good look at me, and before she could start screaming again I had approached her with two long strides and gripped her head with my left hand, firmly grasping it.

“RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE HHHUUURRRRTTTIIIEEESSSS!” - She started screaming, and I forced her head against the floor, rubbing it against the shit so she would shut up.

“Shut up you skank! Just shut the fuck up!” - I roared, and got the scissors close to her horn, opening them and positioning them so I could cut off the small piece of tissue that was holding the broken piece - “A bad fluffy like you don’t deserve its horn!”

I closed the scissors, and the broken piece of her horn fell to the ground, right in front of her eyes. She fixed her eyes on the broken horn and started hyperventilating while I dropped the scissors in front of her.

“SSSSCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE……” - She started, and I silenced her by opening her mouth with my left hand, painfully pressing the sides of her mouth so she wouldn’t try to close it or be able to scream with as much force as she wanted. I fished her broken tooth from inside my pocket with my right hand, being sure she couldn’t see what I was doing as I shook her with force, calling her a Bad fluffy, and I approached my right hand to her mouth.

“A lying fluffy don’t deserve her teeth!” - I said, shoving my right index and middle finger inside the holes her fellow tooth left on her guns, not digging them too deep into the gun, but moving them around so it was as painful as possible. I could see her pupils dilating to the point of making her eyes seem completely black, and I pulled my fingers away, opening my palm so she could see her tooths.

WEEZE SSSSSSSCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE” - Another scream trying to get out of her mouth, one that was silenced by me closing her mouth with both hands, and getting up, dragging her by the mouth while I walked into the toilet direction.

“A fluffy that breaks its promises and lies to her daddy doesn’t deserve to breathe the same air he breathes!” - I said, shoving her head inside the toilet, holding it down for a few seconds as she desperately struggled against me and waved her legs around.

“BAD FLUFFY!” - I screamed, pulling her head out of the water, letting her breath before dunking it underwater again.

“BAD FLUFFY!”

“SSSCCREEEE…” GARGLE

“LIAR!”

“PWEA…” BBLLLUURRGGHHH

“HORRIBLE MOTHER!”

“DADD…” GURGLE

I held her a little longer this time, savoring as her struggling became weaker and weaker, and before she completely stopped I flushed the toilet, pulling her out of it to make sure she was not going to drown.
I looked at her face, her eyes spinning as she wheezed and coughed water, and I laid her on the floor, belly up, and pressed against it, being careful to not use too much force. She weakly moved her legs around, trying to kick the air, and probably me, and started vomiting water as I pressed with a little more force.

“HHHUUUHHHUUUU COUGH WEEZE HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”

“We’re not done, skank…” - I whispered, pulling her by her tail to the middle of the bathroom.

“Da… Daddeh… SOB Wuv… Asuna…” - She started whining, and I crouched, holding her with both hands and starting to scrub the floor with her.

“hhhuuuuuuhhuuuuu Wong way up! Nu wike! Nu wike! SON Nu smeww pwetty, pwease daddeh, pwease nu gif Asuna mowe huwties! Nu wan be poopie fwuffy!” - She whined as I moved around the bathroom.

“You did this mess, you’re going to clean this mess!” - I said angrily, I scrubbed all the bathroom floor with her back. I raised her, and moved to the shower box, smacking her belly against the center of the shit blast that hit it.

“HHHUUUHHHUUUHHUUU PWEASE DADDEH!” - She begged, and I forced her face against the shit, rubbing it up and down and to the sides.

It wasn’t helping to clear the bathroom, not one bit, but I was having a blast with all the crying and whining coming out of Asuna. I smacked her against the floor after I was satisfied, and got up, feeling my legs stinging with pain and sweat covering my face.

“OWNIES!” - She whined, trying to get up and slipping on the wet shitty floor, looking at me with a utter expression of defeat and shame - “Daddeh pwease, pwease fowgive Asuna… nu mean to gib daddeh biggest heawt huwties, nu mean tu wie to daddeh!”

“Oh, man! I need to exercise more!” - I said walking to the pair of scissors while ignoring Asuna, and I bent down to let it off the floor.

“Nu daddeh, nu! Nu shawp ownies fu Asuna!” - She winned, dragging herself away from me, and I simply left the scissors on the sink countertop, walking to Asuna and pulling her up by her tail.

“SSCCCRREEEEE! BAD UPSIES DADDEH! NU HUWT PWETTY TAIW!”

“Shut up” - I said walking to the door, and opened it, walking to my bedroom.

“Daddeh, pwease, nu mowe huwties, pwease!”

“What do bad fluffies get, Asuna?” - I asked her as I entered my bedroom.

“Nu mean tu daddeh! Asuna nu mean tu be bad! Asuna gud fwuffy fo daddeh!”

‘Like mother, like son - I thought stopping in front of the last wardrobe door.

“What do bad fluffies get, Asuna?!” - I asked her again, this time shaking her by her tail.

“SSSCCRRREEEE! NU HUWTIES DADDEH! NU HUWTIES FU ASUNA!”

“Fucking waste of oxygen” - I said dropping her on the floor, ignoring her complaints of pain as I reached for the fur extracting sorry stick.

“I will give you one chance, you disgusting little deceiver. ONE CHANCE” - I said looking at her while she got up and immediately started backing away from me - “What do BAD FLUFFYS get?!”

“Pwea… SSSCCCRRRREEEEEEE!” - She screamed as I slashed her across the right cheek, a giant smile of satisfaction coming to me as I could see a nacked trail appearing into her face, one that was quickly filling with blood.

“BAD FLUFFYES GET THE SORRY STICK!” - I screamed, bringing down the sorry stick in rapid succession, not giving her the time to even think about running away from me.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ASUNA SOWWY! ASUNA SOWWY!”

“LIES!” WHACK

“NU TAKE PWETTY FWUFF! NU TAKW PWETTY FWUFF! SSSSSSSCCCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“YOU DON’T DESERVE YOUR FLUFF!” WHACK WHACK WHACK

“SSSSSCCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE NU! NU MOWE HUWTIES! BIGGEST HUWTIES!”

“YOU DON’T DESERVE YOUR FOALS!” WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

“SSSSCCCRRRREEEEEE! WEEZE ASUNA GUD MOMMAH! ASUNA WU SSSSCCCCRRRRREEEEEE!”

“I WILL FIND THEM ANOTHER MOTHER! YOU’RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT! A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! A BAD FLUFFY!” WHACK WHACK WHACK

“HHHUUUUUUHHHUUUUUUHHHUUUU PWEASE DADDEH! ASU SSSSCCCRRRREEEEEEE!”

I kept whacking her, fluff flying all around me as I raised the sorry stick, and she curled up in a ball on the floor. I grabbed her by her tail and pulled it up raising just her ass from the floor, giving me the perfect view of her ass.

“YOU” - I screamed, aiming so I would hit her across her asshole, and her screams went up a notch.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

“ARE”

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

“A BAD!”

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEZE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

“FLUFFY!”

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BIGGEST BIGGEST HUWTIES! POOPIE PWACE HAF BIGGEST HUWTIES!

I started dragging her by her tail, getting out of my bedroom, ignoring her cries for forgiveness and complaints about how much pain she was feeling. I dragged her all the way to the garage door and opened it with a grunt. I entered the garage and turned on the lights, dragging in the direction of my dad’s old woodworking bench. I dropped her on the working bench and punched her left side as she tried to get up and jump off.

“Don’t move you useless shitrat,I am not done with you.” - I growled at her as she cooled into the fetal position, rubbing her belly with her front hooves while crying.

I looked around my garage, I hadn’t really prepared everything for what I was about to do, so I would have to improvise. I walked around, searching for something that would serve my purpose, and was more or less pleased with one of the cardboard tubes I brought from work to expand Chandra’s cave explorer maze. I placed the tube next to Asuna and started walking to the garage door.

I clicked the switch to open my garage door and walked outside after it had gone up half the way, feeling the night cold air hitting my body as I walked to the side of the house, grabbing my garbage bin and dragging it inside. She was still on the workbench as I got back inside, crying and sobbing while trembling in fear, and as I pressed the switch to make the garage door close, she finally found the courage to look in my direction again.

“Pwease daddeh! Pwease! Asuna nu wie tu daddeh nevah again! Pwease, nu mowe huwties!” - She begged as I got closer to her.

“Oh you little bitch, of course, you will never lie to me again!” - I laughed opening the garbage bin and roughly grabbing her by her scruff, yanking her out of the workbench - “And you know why?!”

“Because Asuna sowwy an wuv daddeh, an daddeh wuv Asuna!” - She whimpered, having the audacity to reach out for a hug, and I started laughing so hard I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

“OOOOOHHHH man! You’re a hella of a delusional retard!” - I said dropping her inside the garbage bin, smiling as she hit the trash bags that had filled only half of the bin - “You’ll never lie to me again because I am getting rid of you as the useless piece of TRASH that you are!”

“NU DADDEH! NU! ASUNA NU AN TWASHIES! ASUNA WUV DADDEH! PWEASE DADDEH! PWEASE! BABBEHS NEED MOMMAH! ASUNA NEED DADDEH! PWEASE! NU AM TWASHIES! PWEASE NU! NU DADDEH! NU!” - She started screaming as the situation finally clicked inside her stupid mind.

“Goodbye Asuna, you had your chance…” - I said as I closed the garbage bin.

I walked to the light switch and turned off the lights, closing the door and making sure to make it loud that Asuna could hear it. I went back to the garbage bin and stayed in front of it for a few minutes, savoring her despair as she fruitlessly tried to get out of it. She tried begging for me to come back after she noticed that was not working, she tried pleading with the garbage bin to let her go after that didn’t work, she started screaming and wailing as hard as she could.

I waited until she tired herself out, and grabbed the cardboard tube. I slowly opened the garbage bin lid, just enough so I could slide the cardboard tube inside it, and I was glad to see it had more than half its length sticking out while leaving just a crack open.

I walked to the door, opening it as silently as I could, and after I closed it behind me I could feel my body trembling with excitement. My mind was boiling with so many ideas that I could barely keep up with them, but for now, I had to clean the house.

Around 4 AM I had the house as clean as I could get it. I had even flipped my mattress after cleaning it the best I could, but I would need to get back to it without a doubt. The Crow was back into my closet after I got him clean, the sorry sticks were in place properly cleaned too. My bathroom… my bathroom would take me at least a week to be perfect and to get rid of the stench. I did my best with the sofa, but just as with my mattress, I would need to get back to it, probably hire some professional help if I couldn’t deal with it by myself. I was thinking about going to bed and at least taking a nap before work when I smacked my forehead full force.

“Fuck! The foals!” - I cursed running to the basement room door and went down the stairs in record speed. They were all inside the sink, huddled together in a fluffy pile. The fur around their eyes was so soaked in tears I was sure their eyes would be swollen for at least a day. I could see a little pile of shit on the opposite corner of the sink, so I knew the cries of bad poopies would accompany the cries for leaving them alone for so long. I sighed and started scratching Raven’s head.

She started cooing, and after some minutes opened her eyes, screaming “DADDEH!” as her eyes focused on me.

“Wha?” - Chandra asked, opening her eyes while Raven ran to the edge of the sink and stretched her front hooves to me.

“Hhhuuuu nu more loud noises…” - Blueballs whined, opening his swollen eyes.

“Daddeh! Daddeh cum back!” - Raven exclaimed in glee and I scooped her out of the sink.

“Hey there my little princes, did you miss me?”

“Yus daddeh! Yus! Waven miss u suuuuuuuuuuuuuu much!” - She exclaimed, giggling as I gently rubbed the tip of my nose against her muzzle.

“DADDEH! DADDEH! HHHUUUHHUUHHUUU BWUEBAWWS MISS YU TU!” - Blueballs screamed, and I scooped him out of the sink after putting Raven on the countertop.

“Hey there big guy, daddy also missed you!” - I said moving him to the countertop.

“Daddeh, whewe mommah? Daddeh sabe mummah?!” - Blueballs asked me, and again I was impressed by the little guy’s commitment to his family.

“Yes daddy saved your mommy” - I said reaching for Chandra, finding it cute how she kept singing “wuv wuv wuv” while I scooped her up - “But you guys won’t see your mommy for some time”

They all looked at me confused, and I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

“Look guys… your mommy did something bad, something VERY VERY VERY BAD!” - I said, doing my best to sound devastated, even forcing out a tear or two - “Your mommy gave daddeh THE BIGGEST HEART HURTIES EVER!”

“Wa? Bu-bu-bu mummah wuv daddeh…mommah nu an bad… nuuu SOB” - Blueballs whine with trembling lips.

“Mummah bad? Bad fwuffy? Gif daddeh heawt huwties?!” - Chandra asked me, new tears rolling out of her eyes - “Chandwa nu wan bad mummah!”

“Waven… Waven nu wan daddeh tu haf biggest heawt huwties. Waven WUB daddeh!” - Raven said, trying to hold back tears.

“BU-BU-BU daddeh! Mummah wuv daddeh! Bwuebawws nu… Bwuebawws….” - Blueballs said, shaking his head in denial - “MUMMAH AN GUD FWUFFY!”

“Where guys, look at what your mommy did to daddy” - I said stretching my left hand to them, palm up, and they all gasped in horror after seeing the wounds - “Your mommy gave daddy the worst bite huwties”

The three of them kept looking at the palm of my hand, and one by one they started breaking down.

“HHHUUUHHHUUUHHUUUUUUU CHIRP CHANDWA HAF WOSTEST HEAWT HUWTIES! MUMMAH AN BAD MUMMAH! CCCHHHIIIIIIRRRPPPPP HHUUUHHHUUUHHUUUU

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! BWUEBAWWS! BWUEBAWWS NU WAN BAD MUMMAH! HHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU HEWAT HUWTIES! HHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PEEP HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”

“HUUUHHHHHUUUUHHHUUHHHHUUUU DADDEH! WAVEN AN SOWWY! NU WATE WAVEN DADDEH! PEEP NU WAN BAD MUMMAH! WAVEN WUV DADDEH! CHIRP CHIRP!”

“It’s ok guys, it’s ok!” - I said trying to calm them down - “Daddy knows you all love daddy, and that only your mommy was bad. But don’t worry, maybe your mommy can be a good fluffy again!”

“Wha?” - Raven was the first to ask.

“Your mommy is in the same place that Gaylord is, they are both trying to be good fluffy again, so maybe, MAYBE they will come back, ok?” - I said smiling at them, but it took me another twenty minutes to calm them down.

“Now… daddy is going to give all you guys a bath, ok?” - I said turning the skin on, regulating the water so it was not too hot - “And after that what will happen?”

Chandra and Blueballs looked at each other apprehensive, and Raven stepped forward with determination.

“Bad fwuffy make bad poopies, su bad fwuffy get da sowwy stick!”

“That’s my girl!” - I said scratching her chin, and Blueballs and Chandra were quick to copy her, even if they lacked her determination.

I cleaned the foals, having fun with them as they cooed and said they loved the warm bath. I even got to have some fun by ticking them while drying them, having a fit of laughs because I tickled BlueBalls so much the little guy started hiccuping. After they were all clean, they all lined up, raising their arses to me.

“We going with something different today guys” - I said approaching my right hand to Blueballs ass, and flicked his ass, extracting a loud scared CHIRP out of him, followed by the typical crying.

As I approached Raven I found myself spoiling the little girl again, only grazing her with the flick, and she ran in my direction after we were done.

“Can Bwuebawws haf nummies daddeh?” - Blueballs asked me as I scooped all of them into my arms - “Bwuebawws haf tummy huwties!”

“Sure thing Blueballs” - I said putting them on the floor - “Lemme just get the kibble bag”

I filled their food bowl, walked to the foot of the stairs, and stopped. I looked to the foals and shrugged walking in their direction.

“You know what guys?” - I said getting their food bow - “Why don’t you all come to sleep with daddy today?”

All their eyes flashed with so much happiness that I was affected by it for a second, and as I scooped all of them into my arms I could feel a genuine smile forming on my face. One that just got bigger as Raven rubbed her head against my chin, telling me how much she loved me as we went up the stairs.

I probably had one, in best case one and a half hours before I had to leave for work, but fuck it. The night I had was worth it.

55 Likes

Wow, a lot happened in this part.

It was interesting to see Fox as his abuser side gets let out. Based on the thought conversations that Fox seems to have with himself in this part, are you viewing it as a kind of split personality?

The neighborhood board members felt like a sudden cock block for Fox’s punishment plans. Though they also helped with the realism and immersion for the setting. Hopefully the additional fluffy screams don’t prompt another unexpected visit with more severe consequences. Having the unreasonable and rude board member coupled with the level headed one was a nice touch as well.

I’m curious to see how Fox’s punishments and manipulations over his fluffies will impact future interactions with each other. Based on Asuna’s internal thoughts from the last part, her past actions come from a mixture of hard coded programming and her own experiences. I wonder if Fox can unintentionally overwrite her programmed portion to an extent with enough time.

18 Likes

This part was like a fine wine and I’ve been off the bottle too damn long.

Seriously, this part released so much dopamine into my brain at once that I had to check my pants to make sure I didnt accidentally orgasm at work lol.

10 Likes

That moment you as the reader also couldn’t sleep and only had an hour or two of sleep before going to work.

. . .

8 Likes

Man, great as always i cant wait for more

3 Likes

Damn this was a good chapter. The ball has finally been set in motion! The part with the neighbors was unexpected but amusing in its own way, I wonder if they’ll have any parts in the next chapters?
I’m enjoying the manipulation and mixture of physical and psychological abuse. Especially the use of the hand injury.
I look forward to the next part!

4 Likes

Man, imagine if the old man snuck poisoned sketties into the house and he came back from work to find them just dead. No happiness with Raven, no torture for Chandra and Blueballs.

That he’s gotten so rusty dealing with Fluffies that he fucks up his revenge on the old man and gets caught. By which I mean shot with a service pistol.

Not gonna happen. But it would be amusing.

Homeowners Association triumphant.

5 Likes

Thats a nice alternative ending :wink:

2 Likes

awesome story, when’s the next installment?

3 Likes

@Dhylec I agree i need the next part :DDDDDDD

such delicuous abuse. And your characters have some depth to them as well!

I do like to gorge on microwave poptarts and sugar cubes…but sometimes a juicy steak with a healthy serving of mashed potatoes and a plump ear of corn is more fufilling…even if more work

2 Likes

Was just giving this a reread and yeah, I also hope it eventually gets finished :heart:

7 Likes

Just finished a 2nd read of this masterpiece and I truly hope you can find the time & inspiration to finish it one day. Great story mate!

2 Likes

Man, I just found this site and was scrolling text posts. I marathoned this one in a single day to find it is unfinished and seemingly abandoned.

Sad.

2 Likes

I am just Satisfied.