Best Served Cold 04 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Best Served Cold 03 (by Booperino)
Expanding on the flavor text from last part.
Bill is paid. Time to enhance fix a fluffy

40 Likes

Love their interaction, as how toyfixer explain to snakefood bout rage in its simply form and how snakefood feel… :sparkling_heart:

I wonder what will be the project he would do for buddy.

8 Likes

He’s teaching Snakefood how the harness the power of the Dark Side…

8 Likes

grey jedi fo’ lyfe

10 Likes

Looks like snakefood is gettin the bit of simple technical of things as a therapist and from Toyfixer basically maturing slowly for a fluffy.

4 Likes

The Six Million Dollar Fluffy

Coming to a theater near you… maybe… not really.

5 Likes

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. And a large amount of grant money I am embezzling that I was supposed to use to build a fusion reactor.

6 Likes

Pffft! NASA can wait, let’s make a bionic fluffy powered on sketti

5 Likes

Yes. Sketty and nothing but sketty. With just a pinch of weapon grade U-235.

2 Likes

now i want to see a fluffy version of one of those Bosnian Ape Society videos

5 Likes

Oh this is getting juicy. Toyfixer, snakefood, and trinity are great and i love this story

4 Likes

Here we have a 3 legged, one eyed fluffy.

The fluffy’s previous leg was made out of low density bone, minimal mass of muscle, and fluff coated skin. To prevent another dismemberment of this kind, the new leg will be made out of a jointed, titanium skeletal structure with 48 independentally operating servo motors located on the joints. Additionally, a system for launching Hellfire missiles will be built into the titanium skeleton. These will be guided by a laser located in the new eye. You are probably curious as to why this was chosen instead of a much simpler 25mm automatic grenade launcher. This is because most robot designs are so specialized for the inclusion of missile launchers that the equipment is factored into structural integrity and the robot will have stress issues without it. This entire leg will be coated in a skin of weaved carbon nanotubes and the fluff covering the leg will be a coat of kevlar that in no way resembles fluff. As the fluffy’s biological systems will no longer have the capacity nor even the ability to maintain these systems, the fluffy will also be retrofitted to include a thermonuclear reactor capable of generating 1200KW of power.

4 Likes

Good boy snake food. Yur becoming a man!

2 Likes

With our upgraded thermonuclear enhanced fluffy let us see how the situation turns out.

A resounding success

7 Likes

Nu feew pretty

I get that, little buddy. I get it.

4 Likes

Hmmm bit too large scale but I love yur thought process. What if we instead put a poison that blinds humans and destroys their nerves? It will be a one time use but hey that monsta daddeh will die a slow painful death.

3 Likes

Sweet wittle baby.

2 Likes

I want to see monster dad broken mentally to the point where he cant form a sentence

2 Likes

I got a scary feeling from Snake in the previous part, but daaamn. That’s a fluffy that will make sure that the offender gets their payback 10-fold and actually find a way to succeed.

1 Like