Best Served Cold 06 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Best Served Cold 05 (by Booperino)
This was a hard chapter to write/draw XD but i wanted to make sure the villain was “A Serbian Film” levels of disgustingly evil
But with Buddy’s backstory out of the way… :3 this is where the fun begins

50 Likes

…Well fuck.

Goddamn that is some cold shit. Buddy needs to take his new horn and ram it up his owner’s nutsack.

Repeatedly.

12 Likes

“Awesome! Some Booperino content! I can use a good laugh and some Weirdbox…”
:flushed:

Joking aside great work as always. Can’t wait to see how it all plays out :heart:

7 Likes

yeaaah probly the darkest ive writen, i’ll need a bleach bath after this chapter lmao
Thankfully this is the lowest point of the story

7 Likes

I’m curious HOW one would get revenge on the owner. I seem to recall one of your settings has fluffies recognized as animals (thus having laws against their abuse)? Is this one in that setting?

6 Likes

Snakefood and Fixers storys happen before the law, so it’s still in biotoy territory (which also explains how he bought trinity as a foal-in-a-can)

5 Likes

Cool.

Looking forward to more! Hoping the leg isn’t a C4 filled bomb.

4 Likes

i can prepare the bleach bath
but good work making this dude a scumbag
poor buddy… how HE isn’t in the wan die loop is…
he’s got a strong will.

4 Likes

BLOOD!!

1 Like

This is the worst kind of abuser well let see what Fixer can do but this sicko jackass :grimacing::triumph::rage:

2 Likes

Your stuff is always so whimsical and cute.

Way to throw a curve ball and keep things spicy.

4 Likes

Someone’s seen A Serbian Film, methinks. Though that was of course much, much worse.

2 Likes

Great work.

2 Likes

A serbian Film…Maybe thats why God doesnt seem to be here- Hes ashamed of what his creations have made.

I also wish i could erase the memory of the movies.wikipedia page from my mind…