Best Served Cold 07 (by Booperino)

Sequel to Best Served Cold 06 (by Booperino)
Needed to draw this after the last chapter =w=
Fluffys + hydraulic enhanced legs = fun times <3
Next chapter might be the finale/epilogue :slight_smile:

**i forgot buddys horns in some panels aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh well
***Woke up to see the ammount of messages o.o’ don’t worry guys, part 2 of the revenge is psychological, fixer took precautions to avoid getting pinned for the (admitelly) criminal way this revenge happened

53 Likes

Bastard deserves worse…

8 Likes

this is only part 1 of the punishment :3

9 Likes

Amazing, it’s just as much fun watching a human smarty get the exact same abuse treatment as a Fluffy smarty.

All we need now is to kill his kids and set him on fire and we’ve got ourselves some sweet, sweet karma

4 Likes

why kill a human smarty when you can make them forever terrified (and possibly crippled physically as well lol)

9 Likes

Human pillow! Great idea!

3 Likes

The police starts investigating a case of a fluffy crippling its owner → half-conscious abuser point at the only place where he could have get such upgrades/police finds a suspiciously big transaction on his bank account prior to the attack/police tricks buddy into telling them the name of a person who helped him defeating such a bad-bad daddeh who totally deserved it for being so mean → jail time for fixer, shelter for trinity and snake
Game over, should have gone for the self-aware ray/guilt waves

6 Likes

This is exactly the sort of thing that would happen if they made cyber-fluffies. Except it would be much messier, because the average fluffy wouldn’t know what to do with their new strength, they’d just lash out, intentionally or not. A lot of fluffies would die horribly. Which means, of course, that cyberfluffies are a great idea!

I do question the use of a hydraulic leg–unless the fluffy’s skeleton was massively reinforced and his musculature strengthened, using the hydraulics would shatter his bones and tear his muscles.

Granted, its superscience, and fluffies violate physical laws all the time, just some food for thought. I could easily see a less carefully constructed cyber-fluffy destroying itself.

4 Likes

I like seeing overly edgy abusers getting their just desserts, but I do have to wonder how Buddy’s shoulder didn’t violently dislocate itself once his cyber-leg went to work. The entire rest of his body is still fluffy after all, gluing a powerful leg to it only should have made its leg pop off right at the wrong moment.

And yeah, while headcannon does vary, I would think that even if fluffy abuse was acceptable/legal and nobody really cared that much about a random edgelord abuser, the police would not take a kindly look at someone with access to cyberware that was able to do that sort of damage and gifted it to a fluffy. Think of it like giving a kid a taser- sure you SAY its not meant to be lethal but it can still kill someone. And both a child and a fluffy aren’t likely to be as careful as to who and what they use it on.

That having been said, jail is kind of a waste. Possibly just community service or a hefty fine along with whatever civil lawsuit damages the now-crippled abuser would be willing to bring ( after all the public likely would still either judge him for being an edgelord or mock him for being brought down by a ‘cyberfluff’ ). Fixer would be out of business but that’s the price for going for blood.

2 Likes

The police would never suspect a fluffy could maim or kill a human. Even if they found the fluffy with a bloody hoof, they would assume it just stepped in the blood. Its like saying they would investigate a corgi for murder. And corgis at least have sharp teeth.

Your proposed follow-up is even less plausible than cybernetic fluffies.

7 Likes

You’re forgetting the abuser can still talk, and also bank accounts can be traced. Fixer will still have a lot of uncomfortable questions to answer- unless Fixer lucks out and the assigned detective is a hugboxer or just doesn’t give a single fuck about Edgelord McAbusesalot. And also somehow is fine with a random fluffy vet having dangerous cybernetic toys they can give out at random to fluffies.

Which is probably the happier ending!

2 Likes

Like I said, no one would believe it, especially since presumably Fixer is gonna get Buddy out of there.

“Fluffy is that which is broken by all”. The abuser would be laughed out of the station if he claimed he was castrated by a fluffy. Or involuntarily committed.

The absolute inability of fluffies to defend themselves is axiomatic. And indeed, even with his enhancements, Buddy would have been killed if he weren’t being guided by a mutant fluffy and a human.

3 Likes

In this case, assuming that the abuser have a brain damage and he can’t tell everything himself, they will have to interrogate the only 3 witnesses that were in the room. Even if buddy is extremely proficient in lying (which I doubt because he is still a fluffy), his kids are definitely not. They will be very happy to tell everyone how a super cool fluffy gave their oppressor biggest hurties, which will lead to the discovery that the leg is fake

2 Likes

Even if Fixer was stupid enough to leave Buddy and the foals with the abuser, there is no way in hell fluffy testimony would be admissable. And anything the police learned based on the fluffy testimony would likewise be tainted–assuming the police were stupid enough to question fluffies in the first place.

In Booperino’s universe, fluffies may not be considered objects, but that doesn’t mean they are legally humans. If they were, Fixer could just have called the cops on the abuser. (Actually, he could do that even if it were, say, dogs–this story must take place before fluffies got any legal protection.)

Now, if you said the police shot the fluffies while searching the house, THAT would be believable, and a fitting twist.

4 Likes
  1. So you are telling me that the police will refuse to ask seeing and talking objects? They will litteraly sell their souls in order to have the ability to speak with tosters and refrigerators who saw everything, and you are telling me that they are above asking a fluffy? Maybe it’s not as credible as a human testimony, but it’s still a testimony. You need to be a brain dead to ignore it
  2. the camera is still recording
  3. even if fixer comes to pick them up, he will most likely leave some kind of trail. He is an engineer, not a professional burglar. I assume at least one of his hands is biological, and you don’t need anything to leave footprints. Even if he put the gloves on, there are still a big chance that someone will just see him breaking into a house. And if he asks buddy to make a fluffy sized hole in the wall and leave on his own, it will add to the credibility of the victim’s testimony that the fluffy with an unusually strong leg did it
    I know you really want justice without responsibility, but be responsible at least.
2 Likes

Lol the abuser didn’t even die this time and people are having strokes. Like…THIS is what is too unrealistic? This is where plot holes are just far too much to handle? Not every other fluffy story in existence?

6 Likes

It’s not about him getting crippled. It’s about fixer committing a crime

3 Likes

No one is saying it’s unrealistic. Quite the contrary, it is pretty much realistic, which means realistic responsibilities

4 Likes

Since when did anyone face realistic responsibilities in fluffy fandom.
I thought that’s what made it so fun.

7 Likes
  1. That’s giving the police a lot of credit, in the real world there are a lot of cases where they don’t even talk to human beings that are witnesses or find obvious clues .
  2. There was an EMP pulse, that killed the lights, I’m gonna guess it fried the camera and any other electronics in the abusers home.
  3. Maybe but again it’s going to depends on a lot of things. Its anecdotal, but we’ve had to break into out own home a few times , including one that entailed busting open the front door, and no one even noticed so that’s not a given.
3 Likes