Best Served Cold 07 (by Booperino)

This applies only to fluffies, because laws don’t apply to them. On animals and humans, it does

2 Likes

In real life, cops hand the kids who are being raped and tortured back to their captor who looks like a ‘fine white gentleman’ then make fun of the ‘stupid faggot’ for not being able to speak English or speak properly(due to the whole hole being drilled in his head and acid being poured into it).
Or “prostitutes are worthless so we’re not going to listen to her saying this man is killing women and feeding the remains to his pigs.”

Serial killers aren’t actually smart, police are just really historically incompetent

11 Likes

That’s a good point
And also a reason for investigation into why there were an emp pulse in the middle of the suburbs, which will leave fixer with two options

1. rush in there before anyone comes and leave even more trails (plus the abuser might still be conscious in this case)
  2. leave it as it is and let the police find all other clues
2 Likes

Ah, that depends on your headcanon though, and what universe things are taking place in.
And even if things are in a “fluffies are just objects” world, humans have gotten away with destroying property that isn’t theirs in multiple stories before and no ones bat an eye, they e just accepted it

5 Likes

It depands on the application of the site rules

2 Likes

Ah again that depends on a lot of factors, if it was only strong enough to effect what is in the immediate vicinity then it might not tip anyone off. The same is true for an area where the powere grid is crap and outages happen regularly.

4 Likes

In what way, I went back and double checked the rules and I don’t see where this would be against them.

3 Likes

So the chance of fixer getting arrested is dependant on the right alignment of stars :hmm:
Well, fair

2 Likes

No it’s not. It’s kinda on the edge

2 Likes

Looking at law enforcement in a lot of places that’s how it works in the real world too.

3 Likes

This isn’t making human violence normal. It’s a revenge plot. Unless Booperino makes a fluffy killing squad and starts churning out comics where humans die horribly, I say this is still better than other times were humans are tortured and killed explicitly by other humans…

7 Likes

That’s why I said it’s not against the rules
but it could be dependent on what the next page is. Other mod already warned Booperino about it

2 Likes

This never fails to amuse me.

fictional creatures who act, talk reason like human children, oftentimes devolving into topics of rape and children killed in front of their parents okie dokie.

fictional human getting killed because he is a twat wait, that’s illegal.

Either the money printer meme or the cheems vs muscular cheems one suit this perfectly.

6 Likes

Fluffies don’t exist, wich means directing your hate on them is ok. People do in fact exist, which means directing your hate on them may get Virgil in trouble

2 Likes

What about every action movie, comic from DC and Marvel, why are those not banned everywhere? I am seriously struggling to understand the reasoning behind this.

Fluffies are basically human children in an animal body. Like, that is kinda worse than this comic.

5 Likes

If we don’t apply standards now it will devolve from people killing fluffies, to people killing people because of fluffies. This site is not about killing people, and it will never be

1 Like

I understand that normalizing human death is not okie dokie. That is fair. A comic where an army of hugboxers goes on a rampage against abusers is too far. But can you really tell me you can’t think of even great and famous stories involving a human character dying because he wanted to steal or kill an animal protagonist/companion of the human protagonist?

The story doesn’t need to revolve around that death. It is merely the culmination of the plot. Demonizing that is literally spitting in the face of so many artists.

At least, this is how I see it.

Otherwise, one can hide behind a finger and use elves or potato people and say “that’s not humans”.

5 Likes

I am not demonizing anything. I already said its not against the rules. All I do is just remind people that they shouldn’t get carried away with human violence, and then argue with bloodthirsty hugboxers for 5 hours

2 Likes

What are you on about? I am discussing the story from a narrative and world building standpoint. The world of fluffies is one of pain, suffering, and torment, so much so that fluffies have been kicked out of hell because the Devil couldn’t make their existence worse than it already was. Fluffies exist to be broken, the cruelty is the point. And yet, there are occasional moments of grace, moments of joy that shine all the brighter because of the all encompassing darkness.

You are, of course, entitled to your own headcanon, where police base investigations on the testimony of fluffies and so forth, but I find that version rather puerile. It diminishes the utter absurdity of fluffies, that which is broken by all. Booperino’s story does not, because it is that one shining moment when a fluffy, with the vital help of a human, strikes back. But it doesn’t change the reality that for millions of other fluffies life is pain. Note that I would, and have, objected to a purely hugbox version of fluffies–if you remove the abuse, you might as well switch to the MLP fandom.

In short, I think you are missing the point of fluffies.

If I may make a more personal observation, you also seem prone to blurring the line between fiction and reality. My opinions about “justice” and “responsibility” in the fluffy myths are unrelated to my opinions about those things in the real world. In fact, I think it is nonsensical to talk about justice and responsibility within the fluffy universe itself, because neither exists for fluffies. This does not mean I do not believe in justice or responsibility in the real world. I am quite capable of discussing a fictional world in its own context without implicating my actual beliefs, which is to say, you really shouldn’t take any of this too seriously. Its fiction about talking pig hamsters, after all. I write epically long comments because I enjoy doing so, not because I think any of it matters.

As a side note, I am always amused when people think I’m a hugboxer. As I said above, the cruelty is the point, without it we might as well be MLP fans

4 Likes

Far too many abuse fans can’t “take the abuse”, so to speak. On the 'booru, any time someone would post a story where an abuser gets their comeuppance, the comments would invariably flooded with abusers talking about how unrealistic it was and how the fluffy would suffer for daring to fight back. It was as if they thought any attack on fictional abusers was an attack on abuse fans, which is, of course, ridiculous.

Now, I’m not saying that anyone in this thread is doing that; I’m just saying that some of the comments are suspiciously similar to those made by a particularly obnoxious group of abuse fans on the booru.

For the record, I think the whole talk of “hugboxers” and “abuse fans” as separate factions is stupid. Sure, individuals can prefer one or the other, and that’s fine, but its the combination that makes fluffies so compelling

7 Likes